Pulsing The One?

C

cjbadboy

Awards
I am 21 and i have never us a PS/PH before..from the feedback on The One i have decided that i may need to step it up a bit try this one.

But i may not be ready to completely dive into The One quite yet...so my question is would it be effective to pulse this...and if so how would it best be accomplished??

Problem

Problem

Awards
  • Established
IMO pulsing is retarded.

Playing with your hormone levels isn't wise. Do a straight cycle.

C

cjbadboy

Awards
But problem wouldnt it be more retarded to do a full cycle..doesnt that completely f up your hormone levels. Of course it shouldnt with all proper precautions taken but im just lookin for info. Any appnut guys have an opinion??

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
But problem wouldnt it be more retarded to do a full cycle..doesnt that completely f up your hormone levels. Of course it shouldnt with all proper precautions taken but im just lookin for info. Any appnut guys have an opinion??
PM Sean (SamBoz19), as he is going to be adoing a pulse cycle of The ONE. Or Dirk (rms80).

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
pulsing is actually a good method, IMHO- but I would not use it to prolong the cycle over about 6 weeks- 2 on/2 off @ 45-67.5 mg (2-3 capsules) w/ cissus or DHEA to control cortisol on the off-days would be a pretty good bet- and don't forget to use Bio Mend, Omega Essentials, and Complete Balance- this combo will really help you get the most out of your cycle......

XplodeWithMe

XplodeWithMe

Awards
Pulsing promotes a fluctuation of spikes in your free test which will cause issues. Do a straight cycle.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just to be clear on the "pulsing good/bad" area, there are very few orals with a half life of more than 8 hours, many are as short as 3-4. you are seeing large swings in the amount in bloodstream no matter what with oral compounds, particularly overnight.

Kilo1636

Kilo1636

Awards
From what I understand, generally the faster the gains, the more you'll lose once you go off, correct? So with the numbers Ive read people putting up rather quickly, I have to ask, how much will the keep after going off? If you pulsed though, and ran the one for 6 weeks instead of 4, wouldn't you more than likely keep a greater percentage of your gains once discontinuing?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Anabolics 23
P Anabolics 5
50Magnum Anabolics 1
T Anabolics 69
P Anabolics 4