Calling Chemo......liquid M 1-T
- 12-26-2003, 10:59 PM
- 12-27-2003, 11:59 AM
- 12-27-2003, 12:00 PM
I dont have BA so I didnt go the olive oil route.
12-27-2003, 07:44 PM
12-27-2003, 08:03 PM
01-08-2004, 08:07 AM
I think I recall that you mentioned that using the BA/BB, when using extra virgin olive oil, was to help preserve it. Correct? If I make it on an as used basis (~.5g-1g at a time) is there really any need for the BA/BB. I would then substitute the 3ml of BA/BB with more oil.Originally Posted by Designer Supps
01-08-2004, 11:32 AM
Any update on the Peg 400 mixing with M5AA?
01-08-2004, 08:43 PM
The BA/BB helps it dissolve nicely, since its cheap and easy to get i dont know why you wouldnt use it.
The Peg400/Pg combo for the methyl-5aa is getting better but I still cant keep it totally clear which really pisses me off, but it is still stable. But I am still working on it.
01-08-2004, 08:45 PM
What concentration are you batching? If you send me a few grams I'll do some process work and send you the final product with matrix constitution...
01-08-2004, 08:49 PM
sounds good, pm me the address and Ill send you some.Originally Posted by Chemo
I was doing 25% Peg400, 75% PG.
01-13-2004, 02:21 PM
I have a simple question.
When using everclear of 151 to make my solution, do I need to heat the alcohol to make the powder dissolve?
Similar Forum Threads
- By methusaleh in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 10-14-2013, 05:05 PM
- By HUGE in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 07-07-2004, 03:09 PM
- By anaphylactic in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 01-02-2004, 01:00 PM
- By custom in forum General ChatReplies: 1Last Post: 09-04-2003, 12:03 PM
- By windwords7 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 11-08-2002, 09:03 AM