Calling Chemo......liquid M 1-T

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. huh?

VPX products are over priced

2. Yeah, I was making fun of VPX.
    I hate the big companies who take advantage of people. I call it price jacking. The lable looks so hardcore! If you walked in to a supp store and saw it, you would buy it, who cares what it is. Then you take the stuff forever and have one big post cycle when you die! Cause the sales rep says it works good and to buy some!
    VPX takes advantage of the retail market at walk in health and supp stores..
    where customers only have VPX and EAS to choose from.
    If that same customer went online they would also begin to make fun of those products.

Sorry for the rant.

Chant this over and over.
    VPX Sucks
    Use designersupps!

Now can i have a free sample?

3. I find it hard to believe that M4AD would be better then M1T just because you still need a conversion of M4AD to the active hormone (methyltest). But that dosent mean it dosent work or that it isnt a good product, it may be better for some people because there shouldnt be the same lethargic effect that M1T gives. Also some people like a little conversion to estrogen and M4AD will give them that benefit. Personally I havent tested it yet, I just got it in yesterday, but I think it will stack well with something like 5 AA cyp or M5AA depending on if you wanted to run two methyls together or if you dont have a problem with doing injections. You will definelty want to make sure you have something for estrogen (nolva, femara, arimidex, formestane or some derivitive of 5AA) if needed when using it but other then that I think it definelty will have certain uses. Although I would never pay the high prices that VPX wants for their stuff, there is no difference between theirs or anyone elses so why pay that much.

4. Any chance I could homebrew either a 20mg/10mg or a 10mg/10mg (/ml) of M4AD and M1T in Peg 400? Do you think this would dissolve?

5. Or 10mg/ml M1T and 5mg/ml M4AD, make labels and call it Methyl-T1-Pro

6. I think its possible, although I havent tried it yet. If I get chance during the week Ill see what I can do. Good name though.

7. Quote Originally Posted by supersoldier
    Any chance I could homebrew either a 20mg/10mg or a 10mg/10mg (/ml) of M4AD and M1T in Peg 400? Do you think this would dissolve?
    I would like to know if PEG 400 could be flavored with a mint extract. Wuold that work?

8. I know this should be old news to everyone but i just wanted to say,damn this Liquid M1T burns like hell in the mouth.Its the worst.If i had known i would be drinking liquid fire i would have bought the caps.How do yall do it everyday.

By the way Merry Christmas everyone.

9. Would it be wise to just chuck this stuff in my protein shake.I know it wont do any harm but with 1ml of this stuff in my shake it could be possible to lose some of it on the glass,right??Any suggestions would be cherished.

10. Mix with a full glass of orange juice in the morning. You cover the taste/burn and also get the benefit of the juice

11. i didnt have a problem with the burn or taste at all. did you do it in the oil?

12. Used customizers solvent.

13. I dont have BA so I didnt go the olive oil route.

14. oh ok, that explains it then.

15. Hey Sledge, Check your PM.
  16. Unbreakable

Quote Originally Posted by Designer Supps
    here are directions for 2 different ways to do it, although you could use PG or Peg 400 as well, there is no need for it since you can buy olive oil everywhere.

Directions for Oral solution:

Olive Oil Oral Solution 10mg/ml
    1gm M1T
    96ml extra virgin olive oil
    1ml BA
    2ml BB
    Heat for 10 min and let cool and you have a 10mg/ml solution.

Everclear or Bacardi 151 Oral Solution 10mg/ml
    1gm Methyl-1 Test powder
    99ml Everclear or 151
    Allow to dissolve.
    I think I recall that you mentioned that using the BA/BB, when using extra virgin olive oil, was to help preserve it. Correct? If I make it on an as used basis (~.5g-1g at a time) is there really any need for the BA/BB. I would then substitute the 3ml of BA/BB with more oil.
    We live in a time where our planet suffers from two epidemics simultaneously - starvation and obesity.

Look at all these little kids taking care of the music biz, don't their business take good care of me.

I have the fire, I have the force, I have the power to make my evil take it's course.

17. Sldge,

Any update on the Peg 400 mixing with M5AA?

18. The BA/BB helps it dissolve nicely, since its cheap and easy to get i dont know why you wouldnt use it.

The Peg400/Pg combo for the methyl-5aa is getting better but I still cant keep it totally clear which really pisses me off, but it is still stable. But I am still working on it.

19. What concentration are you batching? If you send me a few grams I'll do some process work and send you the final product with matrix constitution...

20. Quote Originally Posted by Chemo
    What concentration are you batching? If you send me a few grams I'll do some process work and send you the final product with matrix constitution...

sounds good, pm me the address and Ill send you some.
    I was doing 25% Peg400, 75% PG.

21. I have a simple question.

When using everclear of 151 to make my solution, do I need to heat the alcohol to make the powder dissolve?

Similar Forum Threads

1. What was it called? Old LG liquid supp in white bottle
    By methusaleh in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-14-2013, 05:05 PM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-07-2004, 03:09 PM
  3. Calling Chemo m1t question please
    By anaphylactic in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-02-2004, 01:00 PM
  4. Calling Chemo...