Is this too much for second cycle?

1. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Is this too much for second cycle?

just came off a 20 week enanthate cycle at 750mg/wk, got some good gains (roughly 20lbs)... going to take some time off for pct. i'd like to add in an anabolic for the second time around. what do u think about this cycle?...

test-c 500mg/wk wk 1-12
    deca 400mg/wk wk 1-12
    test p 100mg/eod wk 1-6?

2. Registered User
    Answers

i would stop the Deca 2 weeks short of the test.

make sure u take off adequate time between cycles...20 week cycle + 4 week PCT = 6 months off.

did u use HCG during the 20 weeker? 750mg/week for a first cycle is absolutely rediculous....big mistake. and only 20lbs?
  3. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post

make sure u take off adequate time between cycles...20 week cycle + 4 week PCT = 6 months off.

did u use HCG during the 20 weeker? 750mg/week for a first cycle is absolutely rediculous....big mistake. and only 20lbs?
    man, my thoughts EXACTLY.. 20wks, at 750mg/wk and you gained 20lbs, at a starting body weight in the 160's?! You better evaluate your nutrition/training.

Your asking if this is too much, yet you did a 20 weeker, at 750mg/wk for your first cycle..lol IMO 12wk of 500mg/wk test c/ 3-400mg deca a week is a better first cycle then 20wks at 750.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  295 lbs.
    Answers

Well, both of these guys beat me to it, but WTF? You ran 750mgs of test for a first cycle? I have prepped guys for contests who have used for years and have never went that high......

Also, if you're going to run propionate to kickstart a cycle, just go ahead and stick with it the whole time (instead of using the cyp, not in addition to)....why bother to switch? Its only going to save you less than 10 sticks the whole length of the cycle...

holy
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'4"  181 lbs.
    Answers

if you're running deca, make sure you run HCG and have cabergolin on hand.
  6. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Answers

well on the enanthate cycle i felt like the test i was using the first 6 weeks wasnt working well, so i switched after like 9 weeks. as soon as i switched i started gaining weight. so the advice of the board was to just go ahead and go 20 weeks. so i did

since when was 20lbs not enough for a cycle? ..and second, since when was the only point of a cycle to gain weight? some people dont gain fat on cycle, i just get more muscular. probably good genetics
  7. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

reccommending that much time off nos? cmon man you know you dont even take that much time off....

i dont think 750mg/week Test E is ridiculous at all and 20lbs is a big gain, i will agree the cycle was too long, probably shouldve stopped at week 14 or so imo.
  8. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    reccommending that much time off nos? cmon man you know you dont even take that much time off....
    personally, no matter how long the cycle, i would take 3 months off after PCT.

time on + pct = time off ...is a good "guideline", but for longer cycles i think its a little exaggerated.

if ur refering to my little mdrol runs between my 1st and 2nd cycle, i dont even count those, i got nothing out of them.

i know there are TONS of ppl out there who say "ok 3 months off no prob"...and then the 3 months is over and they start another cycle and finish and then say "ok 3 months off no problem"...but then 1 month after that PCT theyre back on again....until it leads to blasting and cruising...

i wouldn't say its addicting, but u definitely have to have the will-power to take adequate time off or else it just goes down hill from cycle #1
  9. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

time on + pct = time off ...is a good "guideline", but for longer cycles i think its a little exaggerated.

if ur refering to my little mdrol runs between my 1st and 2nd cycle, i dont even count those, i got nothing out of them.

i know there are TONS of ppl out there who say "ok 3 months off no prob"...and then the 3 months is over and they start another cycle and finish and then say "ok 3 months off no problem"...but then 1 month after that PCT theyre back on again....until it leads to blasting and cruising...

i wouldn't say its addicting, but u definitely have to have the will-power to take adequate time off or else it just goes down hill from cycle #1
    yes i would have to agree, im guilty of that too at times but i wasnt calling you out directly i was more so just calling out the fact that that saying time on+pct= time off is a little over used. It is a good guideline to follow but 6months off is enough for any cycle imo, as long as it was a cycle and not like being on for years straight...
  10. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post

i dont think 750mg/week Test E is ridiculous at all and 20lbs is a big gain,
    At 750mg/wk for 20wk, 160 lbs, and a first cycle, 20lbs is pretty ****ty, IMO. Especially on test E where a good portion of that is likely bloat. That is only 1LB a week.

I guess we don't really have BF changes, so if he dropped a few % body fat, maybe it isn't so bad.

But yet you ask anyone and they assure you their diet is in check. Come on..
  11. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Answers

lol..true.
  12. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by imprezivr6 View Post
    At 750mg/wk for 20wk, 160 lbs, and a first cycle, 20lbs is pretty ****ty, IMO. Especially on test E where a good portion of that is likely bloat. That is only 1LB a week.

I guess we don't really have BF changes, so if he dropped a few % body fat, maybe it isn't so bad.

But yet you ask anyone and they assure you their diet is in check. Come on..
    yeah i didnt see his starting weight.
    i still dont think 750mg is horrible, its ok but you will get alot of bloat with that imo.
    20lb gain for a cycle is alot imo but if its over 20 weeks then yeah its kinda poor but still 20lbs is alot i think, if its lean.
  13. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Answers

160 was not my starting weight... it was 180, i didnt update it... im 200 now.

pistonpump said it like it is. people say one thing and do another.... in real life i bet most guys take half the time off(if that) they actually say on the boards
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-03-2011, 04:06 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-06-2010, 09:29 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-07-2009, 02:39 PM
  4. H-Drol Pre-Cycle, Cycle, Post-Cycle
    By KIRK24 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-09-2008, 07:16 PM