Difference between Turinabol and Halotestin?

Halotestin vs Turinabol for lean gains?

• They're very similar, go with what's cheaper. (Turinabol)

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Halotestin's superior and worth the price difference (3x $$$)

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lean1038

Lean1038

Awards
Another quick questions for my AM brothers...

I came across two similar products with very different prices and was wondering about the differences between them?

Halotestin (Fluoxymesterone)

and

Turinabol (Chlorodehydromethyltestosterone)

Both come in 10mg tabs.

What experience/results have you had amongst the two in comparison?

I'll post a poll to see what most recommend.

Thanks guys,
Lean :)

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Halo is for contest prep. from what ive heard it makes u strong as an ox and mean as f uck, it is supposidly the most toxic oral there is. its only ran for short periods of time and @ around 20mg ed.

tbol on the other hand is for modest size and strength gains. it needs to be ran fairly high @ ~60mg ed

Lean1038

Lean1038

Awards
Halo is for contest prep. from what ive heard it makes u strong as an ox and mean as f uck, it is supposidly the most toxic oral there is. its only ran for short periods of time and @ around 20mg ed.

tbol on the other hand is for modest size and strength gains. it needs to be ran fairly high @ ~60mg ed
Very informative bro... That makes a lot of sense as those dosages strongly agree with available package quantities.

So Turinabol would be more suited for kickstarting while Halo would be best for closing/drying the end of a cycle.

How long would you recommend running each? 40 - 50 days for T Bol? 30 days for Halo?

Thanks.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
no personal experience with either. tbol needs to be run ~6 weeks. halo should only be run for short periods like 2-3 weeks

sethroberts

sethroberts

Awards
  • Established
What made you compare the two? price? These two AAS are very different. Halotestin is very androgenic while turinabol is not. Halotestin is not the most oral toxic AAS out there but it is fairly toxic. Turinabol is more anabolic in nature whereas halotestin seems to have a significant anticatabolic action.

Lean1038

Lean1038

Awards
What made you compare the two? price? These two AAS are very different. Halotestin is very androgenic while turinabol is not. Halotestin is not the most oral toxic AAS out there but it is fairly toxic. Turinabol is more anabolic in nature whereas halotestin seems to have a significant anticatabolic action.
Interesting... Yes, basically, I was interested in how each could help aid my future Test-Based cycles.

I've always read that Anadrol was the most toxic oral?

Has anyone had experience with Halotestin pre contest?

End results have always been more valuable to me than kickstarting.

Thanks guys.

SeanyK

Awards
  • Established
to put turinabol in perspective... this is the compound that OTC halodrol converts into once it passes through your liver. they are very similar in effects. turinabol has a slightly better anabolic profile, and lesser androgenic than otc halodrol. no clue if you've run some hdrol, but i know a vast portion of people here have.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Interesting... Yes, basically, I was interested in how each could help aid my future Test-Based cycles.

I've always read that Anadrol was the most toxic oral?

Has anyone had experience with Halotestin pre contest?

End results have always been more valuable to me than kickstarting.

Thanks guys.
i don't have experience with Halo pre bb contest but do have experience with it pre fight and pre match and it makes you very strong and hard without worrying about adding weight

Lean1038

Lean1038

Awards
to put turinabol in perspective... this is the compound that OTC halodrol converts into once it passes through your liver. they are very similar in effects. turinabol has a slightly better anabolic profile, and lesser androgenic than otc halodrol. no clue if you've run some hdrol, but i know a vast portion of people here have.
So you'd say it IS superior over H Drol?

Many claim that 60mg of OT is similar if not better than 100mg of H Drol.

fdigioia99

fdigioia99

Awards

Your pretty close but you left out it's awesome for muscle hardness and separation. Very toxic four week cycles you need more than 20 though 40 is optimal. Used it several times in the old days

wrxwhit

wrxwhit

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Another 8 yr old bumped thread, nice work Hulk, you dumb dumb ;)