My First Cycle & A Few Questions

overdosexx

Awards
Hey everyone :). I've been researching PH/DS's for nearly a year and a half now and have decided to step up and use some of them. I've previously used Hyperdrol/Mass FX and Retain 2 as a cycle, it was good :).

From reading the guidelines, reviews, profiles and overall feedback it seems that a good first-time PH for cutting/recomp would be H-Drol by CEL. Any help is appreciated, as I want to be 100% sure that my cycle is perfect and safe (in regards to what I'm doing).

ON Cycle:
CEL H-Drol (50/50/75/75/75/75)
AX Trisorbagen
CEL Cycle Assist

PCT:
Anabolic Innovations Life Support (capped version of Cycle Support)
CEL PCT Assist
AX Lean FX
Reversitol
Blue-up (?)

My Stats:
160 lbs
5'3 (lol short so I'm imbalanced for my size)

Any suggestions are welcome! I want to get this as perfect as possible, been doing a lot of research. In case of gyno or other possible side effects, I am ordering tablets of nolvadex and clomid to have on hand. I have heard Blue-Up to be a great addition to PCT, but I'm not certain about that, so any help would be great on that also. I am planning on pre-loading the cycle assist for maybe up to 1 week before I begin my cycle. What do you guys think?

Another question, my diet is in check with a great amount of carbs and specifically made for cutting, but when PCT comes around I've heard it's a better idea to increase the intake of carbs by 50g-100g. Is this true? Should I apply this to my cycle of H-Drol?

Thanks guys! Lots of questions/feedback needed but I'm looking forward to a better progress and to learn more:)

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone :). I've been researching PH/DS's for nearly a year and a half now and have decided to step up and use some of them. I've previously used Hyperdrol/Mass FX and Retain 2 as a cycle, it was good :).

From reading the guidelines, reviews, profiles and overall feedback it seems that a good first-time PH for cutting/recomp would be H-Drol by CEL. Any help is appreciated, as I want to be 100% sure that my cycle is perfect and safe (in regards to what I'm doing).

ON Cycle:
AX Trisorbagen
CEL Cycle Assist

PCT:
CEL PCT Assist
AX Lean FX
Reversitol
Blue-up (?)

My Stats:
160 lbs

Any suggestions are welcome! I want to get this as perfect as possible, been doing a lot of research. In case of gyno or other possible side effects, I am ordering tablets of nolvadex and clomid to have on hand. I have heard Blue-Up to be a great addition to PCT, but I'm not certain about that, so any help would be great on that also. I am planning on pre-loading the cycle assist for maybe up to 1 week before I begin my cycle. What do you guys think?

Another question, my diet is in check with a great amount of carbs and specifically made for cutting, but when PCT comes around I've heard it's a better idea to increase the intake of carbs by 50g-100g. Is this true? Should I apply this to my cycle of H-Drol?

Thanks guys! Lots of questions/feedback needed but I'm looking forward to a better progress and to learn more:)

life support not needed on pct. nolva is not so toxic.
and hdrol need to be higher like 75 75 100 125 150 150
keep the trisorbagen. alot of ppl complain about hdrol being to weak and i agree. personal experince. and ppl dont credit trisorbagen enough its awsome stuff. ur cycle good to go

nickrut

Awards
  • Established
life support not needed on pct. nolva is not so toxic.
and hdrol need to be higher like 75 75 100 125 150 150
keep the trisorbagen. alot of ppl complain about hdrol being to weak and i agree. personal experince. and ppl dont credit trisorbagen enough its awsome stuff. ur cycle good to go
Yeah for a first cycle don't listen to this guy (no offense).

Stick with your current dosing of hdrol. Looks good to me...

nickrut

Awards
  • Established

ON Cycle:
AX Trisorbagen
CEL Cycle Assist

PCT:
CEL PCT Assist
AX Lean FX
Reversitol
Blue-up (?)

My Stats:
160 lbs

PCT Assist + reversitol is enough for pct. No need for the additional blue up. It also might be more economical to go with something like inhibit E + PCT Assist. Not to take anything away from reveristol, but depending on your budget...

As far as diet PCT...I'd recommend keeping it the same as on-cycle diet

overdosexx

Awards
Thanks guys! CEL seems to be a stand-up and great company, so I'm not really worried about anything. If anyone has anything else to add, please let me know! I'm going to order the bottles now :)

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
the dose i set up is high but its whats needed to see results on hdrol run the lower one u chose if u want. to be more safe. but u will see u wont get above 7-8lbs if lucky. hdrol isnt a PH in my book only a test booster

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
every1 on here comnplains not seeing results. look through the site ull see what i mean. CEL is a great company and i rep it all the time its just that the chemical hdrol is weak.

overdosexx

Awards
every1 on here comnplains not seeing results. look through the site ull see what i mean. CEL is a great company and i rep it all the time its just that the chemical hdrol is weak.
Hey Jay, thanks for the suggestion! You know, I have also heard that H-Drol is quite a weak compound. However, for a first timer I think it might be perfect to try a low dose. I'm not certain about it, though. When should I start expecting results to pop in? Week 3 or 4? If I don't notice much, I'll definitely up the intake. Thanks!

jtnixit

jtnixit

Banned
Awards
h-drol is very very mild perfect for first timers...h-drol is not gonna put any bulk on you..its more of a fat burner and it will lean u out a bit...im on my 5th week of an h-drol cycle..at the end of my 3rd week my strength went up a tad and i leaned out a little bit..if your looking to bulk h-drol will not do it..dont do doses over 75mgs anything higher is just a waste of money and its not gonna make any noticeable difference..havoc and epi are mild also but ive heard people getting a litte better gains from those than from h-drol..but it all depends some of these compounds work for some and maybe not so good for others..u dont know until u try it...IMO you will get better results if you keep your protein and calorie intake up also while doing a ph. good luck to you..let us all know how it goes..

jtnixit

jtnixit

Banned
Awards
for ur pct use something that is an AI and not an ATD and use a cortisol blocker as well..an ATD kills all estrogen during PCT and you dont want that..if you do use an ATD take it at a low dose..

Jimmy Alto

Awards
Im pretty sure PCT Assist is a test booster - so you're not going to need the Blue Up.