Legal Limits Labs-Needed to get this off my chest

Status
Not open for further replies.

bmw8591

Awards
  • Established
I live in the Lincoln/Omaha area where Complete Nutrition is big and their constant selling point is their legal limits labs products (17 phero, 5 deca, etc.). For all of those that come on here asking for advice about them, I would like to tell you this little story.

4 years ago, when I was a sophomore, I wandered into their store. I had just lost a lot of weight (went from 5'10" 200 lbs to 6'1" 160 lbs) and was wanting to gain some muscle to put on my new leaned out frame. They immediately pushed me towards their LLL (legal limits labs) products. I was barely 16 at this time. Their current product was Halo D, which I believe was a copy of halodrol. At this time I had no idea what it was and bought into their bull**** and had my mom buy the stuff. I had no idea what it really was and they didn't exactly try to inform me. So I used this stuff, without any type of support or PCT. I now believe that I am ok because I have been able to put on natural muscle, but still am a little scared that they have truly screwed me up and that I may have gotten a slight case of gyno. You don't sell this type of stuff to little kids, especially without the other needed products. All they want to do is make a buck and don't give a **** about what it does to someone. I don't even know if their current cycle support (3 test oxo) or PCT (re-cycle) is a decent product. So to all those that question using this stuff, don't. Come on a board like this one and get advice and help from someone who actually knows what they are doing. And listen. It could save you a lot of pissed off days, wondering why you messed with your body. F*** Complete Nutrition and Legal Limits Labs!!!!!

:squintfinger:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Ranting aside your mother purchased this product for you and failed to research what she was buying her son as the responsible adult. the store did not sell it to a minor and neither did Legal Limit Labs.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Not to mention you're under 21 and posting in the anabolics section...

Status
Not open for further replies.