Making the Spawn Cycle as safe as possible

gino333

Awards
Hi there,

I´m new in here. 25 years old , six training.

First of all congrats for this stunning forum.

Current Stats:

5'10" & 185 lbs, body fat around 14-12 %

previous Xtreme tren cycle, with 0 sides.

TARGET: gain lean mass!!

MAIN CONCERN gyno & libido.

PLAN:

Spawn (30 days cycle) first week 2 caps per day. next 3 per day, 3 weeks.

what do you recomend before cycle (for liver and prostate protect) ?

PCT:

clomid 100/50/50/25

or better 50/50/25/25 ??

I think the best way to avoid the prolactin gyno is have on hand Dostinex, p5p(600mg daily), and vitex.

Maybe adex or letro on hand if gyno appears?? use Dostinex only if appear gyno symptoms?

Am I missing anything? what do you suggest?

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Liver support shouldn't be necessary with doses like that, also, the cycle duration doesn't warrant it. What you have set up looks fine, do the clomid like you outlined first: 100/50/50/50. Also, take an AI along with that. Advanced PCT would work great, taper like this: 1/2/3/3/2/1.

gino333

Awards
ok. but about Dostinex use ?

is a expensive stuff, is necessary for avoid prolactin gyno?

other additional stuff concern gyno, during before or after cycle ?

cloc

cloc

Awards
  • Established
I also say add in an AI to your PCT, as for gyno i have been using 1-carboxy and b-6 just to be safe and have had no issues this far and im on day 15 and started at 3 caps and i am prone to gyno. The 1 carboxy is also good for BP, its cheap i think NP has it on sale for like 10 bucks or something like that. Come cheek out my log.http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=116603&goto=newpost

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Personally I would NEVER do a cycle with out using some support supps during the cycle.

There is a lot more to be concerned about then just the liver. I would also take into consideration BP, Cholesterol etc.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Liver support shouldn't be necessary with doses like that, also, the cycle duration doesn't warrant it. What you have set up looks fine, do the clomid like you outlined first: 100/50/50/50. Also, take an AI along with that. Advanced PCT would work great, taper like this: 1/2/3/3/2/1.
You really don't think support sups are needed for an epi/tren cycle even at low dose?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hi there,

I´m new in here. 25 years old , six training.

First of all congrats for this stunning forum.

Current Stats:

5'10" & 185 lbs, body fat around 14-12 %

previous Xtreme tren cycle, with 0 sides.

TARGET: gain lean mass!!

MAIN CONCERN gyno & libido.

PLAN:

Spawn (30 days cycle) first week 2 caps per day. next 3 per day, 3 weeks.

what do you recomend before cycle (for liver and prostate protect) ?

PCT:

clomid 100/50/50/25

or better 50/50/25/25 ??

I think the best way to avoid the prolactin gyno is have on hand Dostinex, p5p(600mg daily), and vitex.

Maybe adex or letro on hand if gyno appears?? use Dostinex only if appear gyno symptoms?

Am I missing anything? what do you suggest?
ok for on cycle liver cholesterol and bp i would suggest cycle support 2 scoops a day, and pre load hawthorne and NAC (itll make it a tad cheaper).

what people have to understand about these compounds your running is that neither are progestins, the 5a reduced steriods act ad mild aromatase inhibitors and raise PR expression. with tthat said you can use dostinex for prolactin control, but its not because your using a progestin. Adex is great to have on hand if E2 levels get high and gyno forms however if it does form because of what your running we dont know exactly what the problem is without blood work, have AIs and Dostinex, as well as a SERM,

prostate support i would go with saw palmetto 300mg 2x a day (depending on the % extract) and i would add a natural test booster like post cycle support in conjunction with your SERM for PCT. clomid 100/100/50/50.

you can run the AI EOD and the prolactin antagonist e3d. during PCT as well

good luck bro if you have questions PM me

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
it should still be implemented though, even though doses arent high, its still methylated and the trena compound in the just because it isnt methylated doesnt mean it doesnt stress the liver. however i suggest if you want to stack theres products you put the spawn on the back burner and buy some havoc and xtreme tren and run each for 5 week 30mg and 90mg respectivly.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
wow my english is horrible tonight hahah i hope u understood my last post

gino333

Awards
i doubt between clomid and nolvadex?

what better for spawn pct ? and gyno avoid?