Stacking m1,4add/trenadrol

K

keepmovin

Awards
I have two bottles of Omega preban m1,4add and Kilosports Trenadrol and I'm wondering how you guys would stack these?

I was thinking 5 weeks total:

m1,4add @ 60/90/90/90/120
Trenadrol @ 0/60/60/60/90

PCT with clomid and hypertest

3800 clean calories during cycle

Anyone with stack/bridge advice?

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
dont mix them 2 reason m14add is pretty strong and no1 excatly knows what trenadrol is..... its not a estra4 or a 19nor. so id stick with finavol instead its a good quality 19nor.
msot ppl dont know but m14add is a conversion rate of 15% to dbol, yes dbol. so 210mg of it equal to about 30-35mg of dbol plus trisorbagen u should get some crazy results. (fine print...... crazy sides too)

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
im running a pp/sd bridge with finavol added. but thats some more advance stuff so be carefull when stacking bridging or anything my adivce PM one of the top guys and have them run it through with you
rep rep

N

nickfox

Awards
I stacked M1,4add and Tren and had nasty sides. Started at 90mg M1,4add and 90mg Tren - huge strength and weight gain (6lbs. 1 week - probably mostly water) but felt like my head was going to explode. Huge BP increase and insomnia. I had to stop after one week because I couldn't take feeling sick all the time. I can't imagine taking that high a dose of any methyl is a good idea either. Ran Tren solo and liked it a lot. Might another run of M1,4add solo or with Epistane taking M1,4add at lower dose.