Gonna try M1T!

Anabolicsz

Awards
It will be my first time trying M1T, Getting a bottle of 90 10mg tabs for 50$(good?),Just want to ask you guys, where you get your Nolvadex from, the guy im buying the M1Tfrom also sell generic Nolvadex (Tamoxifen citrate) He says it's from Romania , a company called ........, he wants 20$ for a 50 10mg tabs, thing is im a little wary of buying it lol...dont want to risk my body taking stuff made by some unkown generic company. The guy said you can get a kg of tamo dirt cheap, so i dont know. Maybe 6oxo Extreme will be enough for PCT

ill be running 3 weeks M1T

week 1 - 10mg ED
week 2 - 15mg ED
week 3 - 15mg ED (maybe 20mg, ill see how the sides are)

PCT

Either the tamo 20mg ED for 3 weeks or the 6oxo Extreme at 4 caps a day for 3 weeks.

Will take any advice, Thanks !

P.S Ive read somewhere that taking 300-400mg B6 a day will limit getting puffy nipples, Any truth to that?

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
whoever makes joke posts like this should be made to put their real AM screename also.

Anabolicsz

Awards
Thanks for being so informative, If I post my name, then what? will you find me and beat me up? I ****ing hate stuck up *******s. Either post something useful or dont post at all.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well if you're willing to risk m1t in your body then you should be willing to risk using the proper pct. 6oxo isn't enough if gyno sets in bro. He made that post because it's pretty much thought that m1t is rat poison. You be better off buying dbol for that price.

Anabolicsz

Awards
Thanks for the replies, Im gonna drop the 6oxo, found something called Revolution PCT, if anything goes wrong ill grab some Tamo. Ive never really had actul gyno problems from other stuff, no lumps EVER, just puffy nips which eventually went away after 2-3 months.

dynomite

dynomite

Banned
Awards
  • Established
damn dude, i really want to convince you that you should not do this. I changed my life forever with M1T. i am 27, thinning hair and an enlarged prostate(for my age). my liver and blood pressure were screwed up for a long time. I took my a long time to recover as far as hormone levels and since it took me so long to recover I ended up not gaining a single pound after all was said and done. And I used pharmecutical PCT not some over the counter stuff.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, I missed this cause I was on e-tranqs lol... Damn you Steveoph!

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yah m1t is not worth it dude.... stick to sdrol wit some finavol. or low dose of mdrol stack with pp low dose like 10mg of each.

Anabolicsz

Awards
Damn, This will be a hard decision to make, Ive read so many good things about M1T, especially the crazy pump, I wanted to take superdrol, but this supposedly beats it hands down (i've read it from users on another forum) Ill try it at 10mg ED, if I get bad sides Ill just stop, The PCT ill be using looks promising,

Revolution PCT by RD Labs (look it up if you want)

* Revitalize Energy Levels
* Amplify Testosterone
* Block Estrogen
* Restore Liver Enzymes
* Cardiovascular Support
* Shield Prostate

Good for the prostate and the liver.

Ill post back in a few weeks and let you guys know how the cycle went.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
... ur gonna use a test booster and nolva and clomid right?
with m1t u need the whole arsenal.

Anabolicsz

Awards
I dont get this ****, the guy I know says he uses 30mg ED and uses either 6oxo really high dose, or gaspari novedex XT and hes fine, others say i need nolva clomid etc. :smokin: I guess everyone reacts differently. All i know is if I have the slightest hint of gyno Im droppin the m1t and getting Nolva.

Anabolicsz

Awards
bump, just doing this to get 7 post count to reply to a PM sorry

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
I dont get this ****, the guy I know says he uses 30mg ED and uses either 6oxo really high dose, or gaspari novedex XT and hes fine, others say i need nolva clomid etc. :smokin: I guess everyone reacts differently. All i know is if I have the slightest hint of gyno Im droppin the m1t and getting Nolva.
yeah, and i bet this guy has the blood tests to back it up... right? right?

:blink::blink:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dont get this ****, the guy I know says he uses 30mg ED and uses either 6oxo really high dose, or gaspari novedex XT and hes fine, others say i need nolva clomid etc. I guess everyone reacts differently. All i know is if I have the slightest hint of gyno Im droppin the m1t and getting Nolva.
Don't rely on this guy's false information and just research it here for yourself. there are a lot of us here who have ran M1T and know first hand. If you're going to take an opinion at least do it from someone not trying to get money from you and get several of them and compare. it's your health in the long run and the only person responsible for it is you.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
When i tried M1T back in the day, within 2 days i was getting ridiculous nose bleeds, that were like someone turned on a faucet. I NEVER got nosebleeds in my life. Glad i stopped that **** immediately.

Mu5tang69

Banned
Awards
You will be completely shut down in a matter of 2-3 days. A test booster or OTC pct won't do jack for u. Unless u use it with a serm during or after. Ur guna get fukd with out a serm. & u need alot of bulshiet to help keep u from dieing. like cycle assist & pct assist. Good luck and listen to these people. M1t is very effective use it properly & don't screw around or you will have regrets later.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
m1t would be better for u if u PULSED it.... give ur body every other day to recover. but none the less dont advice to go above 10mg unless u feel comfortable. in my opinion do 10mg tops and run 2 cycles. instead of one painfull one. GOD i wish i had a bottle of this stuff.

Mu5tang69

Banned
Awards
m1t would be better for u if u PULSED it.... give ur body every other day to recover. but none the less dont advice to go above 10mg unless u feel comfortable. in my opinion do 10mg tops and run 2 cycles. instead of one painfull one. GOD i wish i had a bottle of this stuff.

have u pulsed M1T before? I know it wont do anything for shut down, but how was the experience like concerning sides?

manny1010

Awards
  • Established
Anabolicsz has not posted in a couple of days, I sure do hope he is okay if he proceed with M1T.

Anabolicsz

Awards
Im still breathing lol, I really appreciate all the advice and concerns, Thanks for the info Mu5tang69, I have not started the M1T yet, I will however look into getting the liver,prostate,blood pressure etc. support supps, i wont get the cycle assist but I will go to my local drugstore and get the stuff seperately,

things I will get :

-Saw Palmetto
-Milk thistle
-Fish oil
-Hawthrone berry
-b6

Can you guys recommend dosages (i never took any support supps before)

That stuff should be enough to cover prostate, liver BP and cholestrol.

And also Mu5tang69, Ive taken PH before, Never really shut down, sometimes I didnt even take PCT. This could probably be because im only 20 years old (been lifting since 16). Anyways I dont think Ill need a serm, I never had any estrogen problems, however I did have prog/prolactin sides, nipps got a lil puffy but went away, Ive read somewhere that estrogen and prog/prolactin all go hand in hand, like if you keep the estrogen low your prog/prolactin wont go up.

P.S maybe I should get some tribulus during the cycle? Thanks!

Mu5tang69

Banned
Awards
sorry bro I hate to break of to ya, u shud be atleast 21 to do phs. M1t is practically the strongest steriod ever.

U will be shut down no matter what with m1t. If u can do m1t & not get shut down with blood work to prove it. ur not human & don't need steriod for any reason, becoz theirs more test in ur balls then superman. Serious.

I say age 21+ , 5-10mg for 3 weeks max. with sum test e or 4-ad or as a last resort dhea & also a Serm for pct. ( later down the road u will realize that u sound like a idiot saying u don't need a
serm) plus all the support sups. A test booster is just a sup to go along with a serm for pct .

Don't mess with ur hormones. u fuk that up and ur done. TRT for life. Steriods r really for skinny guys that don't have the genetics, or old guys that can no longer produce alot of test anymore. I'm not saying don't do steroids(M1T, 1T), etc...just don't fuk around & do them properly.

Mu5tang69

Banned
Awards
if u wana do sumthing crazy do PP 1-T . Its nonmethylated M1T . A ph to 1-T . 1-T will u giv u crazy gains & its not methylated & allot more forgiving. just like any steriod use it properly like I mentioned above.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
if u wana do sumthing crazy do PP 1-T . Its nonmethylated M1T . A ph to 1-T . 1-T will u giv u crazy gains & its not methylated & allot more forgiving. just like any steriod use it properly like I mentioned above.

PP 1T is far from crazy... not the same as old 1T.

Superdrol is the closest thing to M1t out right now.

MPFit

MPFit

Awards
  • Established
I agree with piston, SD is closest.. about a year ago when I was on SD I got a nose bleed just like imprezivr6 said.. stopped and ran PCT immedietly and upped the dose on my hawthorn berry- reduced Sodium intake to near zero etc..

However, a few of my freinds ran M1T back in the day before "Proper" PCT's were staples for harsh compounds.. They turned out alright but I'm sure they wish they'd done the PCT to keep the gains..

Anabolicz the PCT isn't only for recovering from the cycle, as I mentioned; it helps keep your gains. When you come off the m1t your testosterone will be close to 0.. which means your body will go into a catabolic state and you'll start losing muscle. Without the right supps to get your test back to a normal maintenance level you'll just continue to lose the muscle you gained.. And by the right supps I mean Nolva/Clomid: Don't let anyone tell you different..

Mu5tang69

Banned
Awards
PP 1T is far from crazy... not the same as old 1T.

Superdrol is the closest thing to M1t out right now.
true. I still suggest PP 1-T over SD for this guy. 1-T is more forgiving then superdrol & this guy has never ran a proper cycle in his life.

unless he plans on following people's advice w/ Serms & Supports then sure go for the SD.

Mu5tang69

Banned
Awards
Anabolicz the PCT isn't only for recovering from the cycle, as I mentioned; it helps keep your gains. When you come off the m1t your testosterone will be close to 0.. which means your body will go into a catabolic state and you'll start losing muscle. Without the right supps to get your test back to a normal maintenance level you'll just continue to lose the muscle you gained.. And by the right supps I mean Nolva/Clomid: Don't let anyone tell you different..
:biggthumpup: