Do i got this right? (about testosterone)

orangutan

orangutan

Banned
Awards
please correct me if im wrong...
so ive been doing some research and it seems like there is mainly 4 different "androgenic" steroids that are common. that being test-E, test-P, test-C and the fairly newer hybrid sustanon, which is a mix.

Test-e and test-c are long acting testosterones, more of a "slow gainer". while test-P is more of a "kick start" that takes effect right away and only last a couple days. (which seems like would be useful at the beggining of a cycle)

Each androgenic steroid is typically used in a stack with an anabolic steroid to counter the effects, and make more gains as well.

is that somewhat right?

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
They are all the same steroid, simply different esters. Prop has to be injected every other day, and the results begin more quickly than the others.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
the anabolic/androgenic thing is overrated

the difference between the testosterone you listed are the esters attached
propionate: 4.5 day half life
enanthate: 10.5 day half life
cypionate: ~12 day half life
pretty simple

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
when u say overrated do u mean anabolics are fine to use on their own? because i heard u get extreme lethargy from only using an anabolic.

No, thats not true.....Anabolics were created to try to mimic the effects of testosterone WITHOUT the masculinizing effects. Generally speaking, you'll find that a true anabolic is a bit milder than an androgen. It will also put on less weight, since estrogen retention wont be as much of an issue. Now, there are other variables that come into play, as always, but thats basically the difference between the two.

holy

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
when u say overrated do u mean anabolics are fine to use on their own? because i heard u get extreme lethargy from only using an anabolic.
its all in the details. the lethargy tends to come from external hormones that mimic testosterone's effects but dont aromatize to estrogen. I think that the lethargy is from a combination of liver stress plus t:e ratios being way off.