Is The One a steroid or pro-hormone?

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
It is a question i am asking because of the fact that it is talked about in the supplement forum. Will it cause shutdown?

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I believe the compound itself is active. Either way it still is an androgen and will still cause shutdown, to what extent no one knows yet.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Mods, chesk with AN but lets shut down this thread.....either way the topic has been discussed and can not benefit the product or the industry to rehash openly a topic that can be found by proper research here on am.com . I understand the original posters intent but the legal complications of a discussion like this are not beneficial to AN, the product, the consumer, nor the industry.

Mr.50

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
hmmm?...did i miss something here...has there been some trashing of the one going on or something? why would they shut this thread down....there are millions of threads asking if havoc will cause shutdown and noone has ever closed those threads....tho i wish they would...lol...but im curious as to what legal complications you are talking about...hes asking is this a steroid or not? and as to his intent it seems obvious to me...now like i said am i missing something because i feel like i am?

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
hmmm?...did i miss something here...has there been some trashing of the one going on or something? why would they shut this thread down....there are millions of threads asking if havoc will cause shutdown and noone has ever closed those threads....tho i wish they would...lol...but im curious as to what legal complications you are talking about...hes asking is this a steroid or not? and as to his intent it seems obvious to me...now like i said am i missing something because i feel like i am?
His question about will The One cause shutdown is well asked, warranted, and should be answered (of course it is answered multiple times elsewhere and should be obvious from the reccomendation that PCT be followed after)! BUT with that said the question of if The One is a Steroid or a prohormone is irrelevant to the question of weather it will cause shut down or not (both have the potential to cause shutdown and which one a compound is dose not directly impact such issues). The relevance of a compound being a pro-hormone or a steroid, as used here, is mostly relevant to the legal issues and related to the FDA and DEA pursuite of banning these compounds. All that defining a compound into one of these classes is makes it more easy to attract the attention of the authorities, it is best for all of us as well as AN if the issue is not discussed openly on a forum where a simple search for "steroid" will bring up this thread. And of course there is the main scientific issue that pro-hormones, pro-steroids, or steroids are all still chemically classified as "steroids" so trying to separate these catagories is mostly irrelevant. The only issue that is relevant to the distinction, besides the legal issues, is whether the compound is active on its own or whether it needs conversion internally to be active (or it is both active on its own and more active after conversion). In any event there is no purpose to discussing this issue in regard to a specific compound in terms of a name, but only in terms of if it needs to convert or not. Neither of which directly impacts its ability to cause suppression.

Mr.50

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
weeeeellll...see i thought is was gonna be something like that....and we have different opinions on the issue....if an is going to put a product like this on the market than they have to deal with the scutiny that comes with it....a consumer has the right to know everything possible about this product...things like is it active initially, does it make a conversion before it becomes active these are big issues.....and just because an doesnt want legal scrutiny does not mean they shouldnt be discussed....if im putting "the one" into my body then i want to know everything about it....and if any question i ask results in the closing of my thread then im not gonna take "the one"....im not sure if your a representitive of an or not...so i dont know if you speak for them but if they are going to put a hormonal product on the market than they are going to have to deal with everything that comes with it....not hide in the shadows and ask consumers not to ask questions just trust us....

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
His question about will The One cause shutdown is well asked, warranted, and should be answered (of course it is answered multiple times elsewhere and should be obvious from the reccomendation that PCT be followed after)! BUT with that said the question of if The One is a Steroid or a prohormone is irrelevant to the question of weather it will cause shut down or not (both have the potential to cause shutdown and which one a compound is dose not directly impact such issues). The relevance of a compound being a pro-hormone or a steroid, as used here, is mostly relevant to the legal issues and related to the FDA and DEA pursuite of banning these compounds. All that defining a compound into one of these classes is makes it more easy to attract the attention of the authorities, it is best for all of us as well as AN if the issue is not discussed openly on a forum where a simple search for "steroid" will bring up this thread. And of course there is the main scientific issue that pro-hormones, pro-steroids, or steroids are all still chemically classified as "steroids" so trying to separate these catagories is mostly irrelevant. The only issue that is relevant to the distinction, besides the legal issues, is whether the compound is active on its own or whether it needs conversion internally to be active (or it is both active on its own and more active after conversion). In any event there is no purpose to discussing this issue in regard to a specific compound in terms of a name, but only in terms of if it needs to convert or not. Neither of which directly impacts its ability to cause suppression.

Mr.50
It was two separate questions. It is most definitely a valid question. With products of this nature, these types of questions will come up..

Do you think just from reading the "write up" the DEA/FDA can't figure out what it is. If they want something banned, it will be banned.

And the fact that someone can search steroid and get this thread, it says the word "steroid" 9-10 times in the write up alone. Why don't you go bitch to AN about it?

Chill out.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
weeeeellll...see i thought is was gonna be something like that....and we have different opinions on the issue....if an is going to put a product like this on the market than they have to deal with the scutiny that comes with it....a consumer has the right to know everything possible about this product...things like is it active initially, does it make a conversion before it becomes active these are big issues.....and just because an doesnt want legal scrutiny does not mean they shouldnt be discussed....if im putting "the one" into my body then i want to know everything about it....and if any question i ask results in the closing of my thread then im not gonna take "the one"....im not sure if your a representitive of an or not...so i dont know if you speak for them but if they are going to put a hormonal product on the market than they are going to have to deal with everything that comes with it....not hide in the shadows and ask consumers not to ask questions just trust us....
Id rep you if i could..;)

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I am not a rep but I still beg to differ with you. I can tell you that I work on the legal side of the industry and you are barking up the worng tree. There is a way to accomplish what you are looking for (full disclosure of info) without using arbitrary classifications such as naming a compound a steroid or a prohormone. Continuing to discuss this here just defeats the purpose of my first post. But I think my second post made it pretty clear that you can still have the info you want and full disclosure without labling something into a catagory that later allows relevant officials to point to various thread postings where representatives of the company confirm that something is a steroid (I am not a rep).

Again I think your request and the original poster's request for info is valid but labling is alegal no no because it drastically reduces various legal strategies at a later date.

If you do not believe the above can and does happen just ask Pat Arnold.

Mr.50

P.S. - I am out of this thread because continuing to talk about this defeats the purpose of the thread going below people's notice. Also all of the information you guys are looking for is readily available elsewhere if you will just look at some of the threads on this board.

Last edited:
mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
so is someone going to answer the OPs question?

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
so is someone going to answer the OPs question?
Use the search function. It says all over the place it can cause shutdown and it needs PCT. Also it is active on its own and does not need to convert. Providing the info is not the problem.

Mr.50

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
i understand what you are saying mr.50.....but what im saying is thats the breaks....this is a gray market industry and anyone getting into it has to realize the potential legal probs that will arise....i was really curious why an decided to go this route...as they already have a solid product line...i guess the potential revenue was too enticing...im curious why they didnt use a front company like myogenix did with spawn (tri city chemicals ) but then agian im guessing you would know more about that then i would....is that front company thing just a waste of time? oops forgot your unsubbed...have a good day if you see this...

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
I think we as consumers fall into a different category than a seller, or distributor. I say this because, while we are here to learn about the different supps\ whatever else, we ultimately become consumers when that time comes to buy the product. Hence the questions, so if we have to worry about legal ramifications before querying a product, then we are lost as consumers. And, if there is product that a company puts out on the market, and they are worried about legal issues, then I guess it should not be out there. If I was ever intereseted in "the one", then I just lost interest. I hope no offense is taken.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
I think we as consumers fall into a different category than a seller, or distributor. I say this because, while we are here to learn about the different supps\ whatever else, we ultimately become consumers when that time comes to buy the product. Hence the questions, so if we have to worry about legal ramifications before querying a product, then we are lost as consumers. And, if there is product that a company puts out on the market, and they are worried about legal issues, then I guess it should not be out there. If I was ever intereseted in "the one", then I just lost interest. I hope no offense is taken.
well...just remember no one posting here...so far...is a representitive of an...

Omega Man

Awards
IT IS A STEROID AND WILL CAUSE SHUTDOWN.

IT'S A Synthetic Sex hormone and mimics testosterone in the body.

Of course it will shut you down.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
I humbly apologize for my response in my prior post. I am not knocking the product or the company.

indianballer

indianballer

Awards
  • Established
Isn't it a DHT precursor? Which would make it a pro-hormone? Or is it a DHT derivative? I'm confused I was under the impression it was not any more active on it's own than say 1-T or M14add. Someone please clarify

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Mods, chesk with AN but lets shut down this thread.....either way the topic has been discussed and can not benefit the product or the industry to rehash openly a topic that can be found by proper research here on am.com . I understand the original posters intent but the legal complications of a discussion like this are not beneficial to AN, the product, the consumer, nor the industry.

Mr.50
:whiner:

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
I should have stated my intentions and made it clear.

This question was moved from the supplement forum because, yes, it is a exogenous substance. My question basically stemmed from the fact that there were a few threads talking about The One, in the "supplement forum" and we alll know that that's a no no. So, even though one part of my brain told me, hey, this **** requires a pct, hence shutdown (duh), the other side of me was like, "wtf, why don't the mods move or close these "the one" threads, or at direct them to the anabolic section. Because if they allow it in the supplement section, then we all know that it's not one of "dem dare ster0ids which are all so bad for ya" (hate ppl like this btw). So, I'm sorry if i caused any bad feelings between forum members, as that was not my intention at all. I just wanted to be absolutely certain, because i didnt want some n00b 16 year old see the one threads all over the damn supplement section and think its okay to take, because the mods allowed those threads to stay there.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's a legit question and i'm ging to find out the stance of the boss man.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i understand what you are saying mr.50.....but what im saying is thats the breaks....this is a gray market industry and anyone getting into it has to realize the potential legal probs that will arise....i was really curious why an decided to go this route...as they already have a solid product line...i guess the potential revenue was too enticing...im curious why they didnt use a front company like myogenix did with spawn (tri city chemicals ) but then agian im guessing you would know more about that then i would....is that front company thing just a waste of time? oops forgot your unsubbed...have a good day if you see this...
Well, The ONE is currently sold in accordance with the laws regarding supplements in the US is probably the most i can say. Keep in mind that testosterone can be called a prohormone to DHT, so the whole "is it a prohormone or is it a steroid" is something like "how many angels can dance on the head of a pin"

Actually it wasn't so much the revenue (as you can imagine how well RPM sells) so much as we actually found something that met our criteria - safe, effective, minimal side effects, feels good taking it, etc. The category it gets put into is less critical than the effect of the product.

Isn't it a DHT precursor? Which would make it a pro-hormone? Or is it a DHT derivative? I'm confused I was under the impression it was not any more active on it's own than say 1-T or M14add. Someone please clarify
:D you actually picked 2 perfect one there, both 1-t and m14add have both intrinsic and prohormone effects.

I should have stated my intentions and made it clear.

This question was moved from the supplement forum because, yes, it is a exogenous substance. My question basically stemmed from the fact that there were a few threads talking about The One, in the "supplement forum" and we alll know that that's a no no. So, even though one part of my brain told me, hey, this **** requires a pct, hence shutdown (duh), the other side of me was like, "wtf, why don't the mods move or close these "the one" threads, or at direct them to the anabolic section. Because if they allow it in the supplement section, then we all know that it's not one of "dem dare ster0ids which are all so bad for ya" (hate ppl like this btw). So, I'm sorry if i caused any bad feelings between forum members, as that was not my intention at all. I just wanted to be absolutely certain, because i didnt want some n00b 16 year old see the one threads all over the damn supplement section and think its okay to take, because the mods allowed those threads to stay there.
Definitely the discussions on The ONE shouldn't be in the supplement section.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
There ya go.
Sorta, there's still some dancing around the issue incase you missed it
Well, The ONE is currently sold in accordance with the laws regarding supplements in the US is probably the most i can say.
Needless to say I find this interesting; I didn't pay too close attention to the conversions mentioned in the writeup, until I realized, hey there are none :) In for two of them; either as a treat down the road or for a lucky friend, but I'm worried about missing out on this.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well it shows that this will be in the anabolics section over the supplement section... Reading between the lines and all.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not like it helps the discussion any, but I dunno whether 11-ketotestosterone (Icon) is the primary active, or 11-oxo is. but they both convert to each other, so i'm not sure what it means.

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
this might of been answered above but there was all this debate going on that I don't have time to read lol.

my question is...what existing or previous pro hormone/steroids is THE ONE, like, or some similar too? is it a clone or is it a new compound?

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
this might of been answered above but there was all this debate going on that I don't have time to read lol.

my question is...what existing or previous pro hormone/steroids is THE ONE, like, or some similar too? is it a clone or is it a new compound?
its a new compound structurally similar to DHT. Supposedly the anabolic and androgenic side effects are much different then that of DHT. read the one post and it will answer it in greater detail

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, its all new, we have to get it synthesized ourselves. It doesn't feel like anything else either