Lethary ??

1. Registered User
    Answers

Lethary ??

I have read a lot of posts and comments about "lethargy". Can you guys elaborate on this? "Lethargy" like, 'ahh, i don't want to push this much weight', lethary? Or maybe, 'shoot, i can't move any more, cuz i'm so F'ing tired', lethargy? Again, any opinions/comments would help. Thanks in advance.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Answers

overall feeling of being tired. I've been using 1-test cyp injects for the last 8 weeks and have been extremely lethargic. For example. I was picking up lunch yesterday and was sitting at the bar waiting for my order. I could have just closed my eyes and gone to sleep. My body feels heavy and tired. That is the feeling I get with 1-test
  3. Banned
    Answers

Originally posted by fatty
    overall My body feels heavy and tired.

thats the feeling right there.. although i feel good with some 4ad thrown into the mixture.

i shy away from eca, simply because i dont like the way it makes my sack tighten up.. a loose hanging sack is always a good thing.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

If you don't know what lethargy is, you probably have no experience with 1-test. I have seen your other threads about m1t. If you haven't used 1-test, by no means should you jump into m1t. Start with T-1, you'll get great gains & then see how your body responds before going into something as hardcore as M1t.

What is your age, stats, & training/ph experience?
  5. Registered User
    Answers

Main Entry: lethˇarˇgy
    Pronunciation: 'le-th&r-jE
    Function: noun
    Etymology: Middle English litargie, from Medieval Latin litargia, from Late Latin lethargia, from Greek lEthargia, from lEthargos forgetful, lethargic, irregular from lEthE
    Date: 14th century
    1 : abnormal drowsiness
    2 : the quality or state of being lazy, sluggish, or indifferent
    synonyms LETHARGY, LANGUOR, LASSITUDE, STUPOR, TORPOR mean physical or mental inertness. LETHARGY implies such drowsiness or aversion to activity as is induced by disease, injury, or drugs <months of lethargy followed my accident>. LANGUOR suggests inertia induced by an enervating climate or illness or love <languor induced by a tropical vacation>. LASSITUDE stresses listlessness or indifference resulting from fatigue or poor health <a depression marked by lassitude>. STUPOR implies a deadening of the mind and senses by shock, narcotics, or intoxicants <lapsed into an alcoholic stupor>. TORPOR implies a state of suspended animation as of hibernating animals but may suggest merely extreme sluggishness <a once alert mind now in a torpor>.

M
  6. Registered User
    Answers

I'm normally lazy and sleep all day anyway, so I can't tell the difference if its the drugs or me...LOL
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Dermacrine - lethary, flu like symptoms
    By billi in forum Body Performance Solutions
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 06-18-2014, 11:34 AM