was thinking, pls input! pp wk 12,56 sd wk34,78??

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i was justhinkin in my math class earlier
would this cycle actually work
it is similar to pulsing 2wk on 2wks off (see dr.d post on pulsing) but instead u switch compunds. from wet to dry and back to back. this would allow some1to run for 8wks and theres no stacking involed (more then 1 methyl at a time)

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Ozarka did something similar. if i can remember correctly he ran epi 2 weeks, off 2 weeks, superdrol 2 weeks, off 2 weeks, and then epi or something else for 2 weeks

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Isn't this considered like a bridging/pulse? hell if I know anymore :p

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Isn't this considered like a bridging/pulse? hell if I know anymore :p
yes exactly somewhat of both together.
but good thing is u can prolong cycle for 8 wks :) just not sure if it is wise to do it with one of each wet and dry..... but id love to get more input on this. maybe run it sometime in future. it would be a nice way to shock ur system. every few weeks.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
i dont know that phera would be a good compound to run like this...many people dont see results until about ten days in...it would be pointless to run for two weeks....in honestly this cycle just seems to be gyno waiting to happen if you ask me....

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yes! gyno indeed so one would def need something against gynp and phera takes 4 days (going by wat i saw in my friends but 10 is possible too) so switching every 2 weeks should be able to schok ur body wwith ph. and one would def need some hcg too its a complicated cycle but would be nice to try

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
yes! gyno indeed so one would def need something against gynp and phera takes 4 days (going by wat i saw in my friends but 10 is possible too) so switching every 2 weeks should be able to schok ur body wwith ph. and one would def need some hcg too its a complicated cycle but would be nice to try

every one is different and every cycle is different....go look at some phera logs tho and you will see that a lot of people dont respond right off the bat...do you have experience with phera?....how about the estra 4 9 compond...that kicks in right away and isnt methylated so it would give your liver a break during the off weeks from superdrol

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yes that an opening too. methyl non metyhl then back to methyl i thought about that before but phera is stronger than the estra "tren" thereofre no muscle loss when u switch from SD.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
btw what do u [prefer in general
tren with 19nor or estra 4