guys who've used both Pharma-Grade and Generic UG HGH

NewAtThis10

Awards
I've heard many conflicting reports about the difference in quality of the growth one gets with a prescription and the growth you can have sent to you from China (or elsewhere).

Some say the underground stuff is garbage while others say they've seen awesome benefits from it. Is there anyone here who has done both, or has only done the generic, and can tell me of your experiences?

The difference between $13.00/IU and $1.75/IU is basically the difference between whether I can afford to do it or not. The $13.00 stuff is out of the question, but even the cheap stuff is no bargain if there aren't any benefits (or if it's dangerous).

Thanks for any input.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Virtually everyone uses the "cheap stuff".....even if its underdosed, at those prices, you can simply up the units and still come out way ahead.

holy

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
i always buy the cheapest generics i can find....

NewAtThis10

Awards
i always buy the cheapest generics i can find....
Is the price I listed for the generic stuff pretty consistant with your findings?

And I take it you like the results if you keep going back to them.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
Is the price I listed for the generic stuff pretty consistant with your findings?

And I take it you like the results if you keep going back to them.
well...ive only gone through four kits so i am by no means an expert....but if its a source you trust than that is a better price than ive been getting....ive been around $225-250 for a 100iu kit....

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well...ive only gone through four kits so i am by no means an expert....but if its a source you trust than that is a better price than ive been getting....ive been around $225-250 for a 100iu kit....
for prescription stuff, i'm looking at that much for 15iu :p

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
u need better connects :D

domestic source...no mail order...i will pay a premium to get it put in my hand instead of getting it mailed to me from china....or muldova or some sh!t.... :moon:

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
domestic source...no mail order...i will pay a premium to get it put in my hand instead of getting it mailed to me from china....or muldova or some sh!t.... :moon:
damn u. even at foreign prices i still cant afford it :dead:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, actually prescription grade, it won't let you hit supraphisiological levels of gh, but effectively works like HCG does for testosterone production - gets your body to maximize its own GH production. its a bit cheaper than gh. can get 2mg for $50, average dosing is 200-300mcg a day, so thats 7-10 days worth.