When taking the Nolva...

Novi

Awards
Is it better to put it in your mouth and keep it under your tongue for a few, or just gulp it down? This will be my first time using the stuff. From what I read it tastes like pure ass :eek:

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
The unflavored stuff does taste worse than anything I've ever tasted. There's no need to leave it under your tongue, it's meant to be ingested. That would be suicide, the stuff tastes like chewing a mouthful of aspirin & washing it down with rubbing alcohol. You could get the flavored stuff, I haven't tried it yet.

The best way to take unflavored nolva/clomid is squirt it into 4-6oz of OJ & slam it, you'll barely notice the taste. I have tried every other juice, lemonade, Mt Dew, etc. None of those cover the the taste really at all. OJ works like a charm.

FTMGuy

Awards
The flavored stuff is tasteless at least the cinnimon one is you hardly taste a thing when you take it.

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The flavored stuff is tasteless at least the cinnimon one is you hardly taste a thing when you take it.
I wonder why it's flavored then, if that makes it tasteless. I wanna taste my cinnamon, damnit! :D

FTMGuy

Awards
Trust me you can hardly even taste the cinnimon in it. I was hoping it would taste like cinnimon bears or aftershock. Yummy aftershock that brings back memorys. But anyways mine was the old stuff I guess because it came with a pump.

fatty

fatty

Awards
  • Established
as stated, easiest is to just use another liquid like OJ or fruit juice. You can always flavor them yourselves. Go to the baking aisle at the grocery store and they usually have tiny little bottles of liquid flavoring such as peppermint, cinnamon, etc....you could measure out a little bit and add it yourself.

easternwind

Awards
where??

Can you guys help a brother out, and tell me where I could buy this?? I need it for PTC for 1-M-T. Thanks in advance!.

fatty

fatty

Awards
  • Established
liquidresearch.com
liqua-solutions.com
pumpnpose.com

I've used all 3 and had success with all 3.

Also, the forum sponsor PowerNutrition.net has flavored research chems. Best to support the sponsors.

easternwind

Awards
fatty thanks .

How many bottles do i need for PCT? 1 or 3 ?? Please help.. thanks again for quick response.

jaketparker

Awards
Whered you get the idea you need 3? 1 bottle will be plenty

fatty

fatty

Awards
  • Established
you should only need 1 50ml bottle of the nolva. It's 20mg/ml. That should be sufficient

jaketparker

Awards
there are several way to do pct. Run just chlomid. run just nolva. run both like fatty stated. or run chlomid and keep nolva in case of gyno during cylce. Run a simple search and youd be suprised at how much of this info youll be able to pull up

easternwind

Awards
Whered you get the idea you need 3? 1 bottle will be plenty
So if it's 40mg of nolva the first day and 20 til end of PCT.. is it like one squirt for 40 and 1/2 squirt for 20 ??

Thanks, i'm real new to this stuff..

fatty

fatty

Awards
  • Established
I got my nolva from liqua-solutions. Came in a bottle with an eye dropper. For me, that isn't accurate enough. I use a syringe to draw up the dosage. I take a drink of something and squirt the nolva in my mouth and swallow it all together.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
The research chems come in 50ml bottles. The Nolva is 20mg per ml. You'd draw out 2ml for 40mg, or 1ml for 20mg, etc. Clomid is 50mg per ml, you get the idea.

And you should take 40mg/day for the first week, then take 20mg/day for another 2-3 weeks or until until runs out.

Spidey

Awards
I'm reading all these posts trying to decide if I want to try M-1-T and now I'm trying to figure out what's best post cycle. I was wondering what the difference between Nolva and Clomid was? It seems like either one would do the job, but is one better than the other?

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Tracers, visual disturbances like halos. Most people get these on Clomid. I won't risk it. My eyes are jacked up enough as is.

kmac6225

king of useless information!!!
Awards
  • Established
hey easternwind
with all these questions about how to run PCT and where to get stuff for PCT, are you sure you are ready to be takin M1T in the first place???

ckbuddha

Awards
heh, the scary thing is, it sounds like he may have already used the m1t....

cookmic5

Awards
  • Established
hey easternwind
with all these questions about how to run PCT and where to get stuff for PCT, are you sure you are ready to be takin M1T in the first place???
sure, just run the cycle, what the hell, PCT isn't till later:rolleyes:

cm5

dainbramaged

I kinda liked Lion Nutrition's Fruit Punch flavoured Tamoxifen (Nolva). Had a nice aftertaste and wasn't too gritty. Not the cheapest but it depends on what you want from your PCT.

osokrayzay

Awards
I can taste the cinnamon flavor just the a little bit. I just recieved couple bottles unflavored we'll see how that goes. I'll just plug my nose.

Btw, The title of this topic makes me lol.
"When taking the Nolva"

Last edited:
N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Do like I do: Add Crystal Light powder to the vial. Works like a charm.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
Try these to decide which one to take. It's Nolva for me. Not to mention, they've shown that Clomid's visual sides CAN be permanant.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/catnolv.htm

Even better read:
http://www.mindandmuscle.net/magazine/i6clomid.html
I have both Nolva & Clomid stocked up. I had always used Nolva alone in the past, but tried to use both for my current PCT beginning last week. I had to stop the Clomid after 5 days, & I will never take it again. I broke out on my face & back, worse than I ever had on-cycle. My mood swings were out of control, & I had insomnia. Every night while on it, I'd just lay in bed from 10pm until about 2-3am when I'd finally doze off. & Thats with 12mg melatonin too. Never had any type of problem with Nolva, & I'm sticking with it. Its worth the extra $10-15 over clomid. Some guys have no sides from it, I just do for some reason.