OUCH!!

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
Ok, so today is the last day of my Mdrol run, all has been good. Did have some back pumps, but today I have a pain that just came on half way through today.. On "my" right side, inward from my side on my back, just below the rib cage. Feels like a pulled muscle, but it's feels deeper in. It hurts the worst when I take in a deep breath.... Kidney??? Any ideas??

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
Liver is there also, thankfully, its your last day...whats you liver detox supps looking like?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
ive had that pain before, not really sure what it is, may have very well been a pulled muscle. not 100% positive, but i "think" liver pain occurs on ur side/front, not side/back

...i could be WAY off...im no doctor

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i had pain like that it ended up being my appendix...

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
ive had that pain before, not really sure what it is, may have very well been a pulled muscle. not 100% positive, but i "think" liver pain occurs on ur side/front, not side/back

...i could be WAY off...im no doctor
No, your right. I researched it, it is in the frontal portion or you torso. F uck, now that I think about it, it probably is a strained muscle. I did a killer ab and oblique workout yesterday. Just odd that I didn't notice the pain until this afternoon.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
in the words of dalton...the baddest mofo on the planet...."pain dont hurt"!!!!!!!!....

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
I'm having this same problem right now. Ive been off my Test cycle and have been dosing nolva in the AM and clomid in the PM. This is my 3rd week in PCT and the pains started Tuesday night. If I put my arm straight down the pain is a few inches towards my front. The weird thing is I really dont feel it until nighttime. Tuesday night it hurt so bad I thought I was going to have to go to the hospital. It wasn't as bad yesterday and its just started to hurt in the last hour. GF is a nurse and she was looking at it and at first thought it was my appendix from what I was telling her but she was feeling around and said she felt my liver and it felt a little enlarged. I was on cycle support all cycle and ran out a little after I got off and have been taking milk thistle since. The last week or so I have kinda slacked on it so maybe that is whats causing it? Pisses me off cause my whole cycle I made sure to be perfect with everything and nothing else bad in my body, and I've got friends that drink on cycle and take no supporting supps and dont have problems lol. Any ideas on what to do? Ive been dosing up on milk thistle but I know it take a bit to get running in your system.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thats on the lower right of ur abdomen...
mine was up towards my gall bladder and like near the rear of my body,

i ended up getting it removed 3 days after the pain started. and it was appendicitis

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
mine was up towards my gall bladder and like near the rear of my body,

i ended up getting it removed 3 days after the pain started. and it was appendicitis
Yea my gf has mentioned that too. I guess if the water and milk thistle dont fix it in the next few days ill hit up the doc. I just dont want to tell the doc what I've been putting in my body.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yea my gf has mentioned that too. I guess if the water and milk thistle dont fix it in the next few days ill hit up the doc. I just dont want to tell the doc what I've been putting in my body.[/QUOTE

just tell him whats bothering you, i was still in PCT and on Clen when i got it done