New Member long time reader

alkaline1968

alkaline1968

Awards
Im preparing for my 1st cycle, been training for about 5 yrs at times very hard at other times moderatley

Age-30

Weight-225

Height -6'1

4 week cycle
Fast Action Hdrol -50/50/50/50
CEL E-Stane- 20/30/30/40
Multi-vitamin
Fish Oils
CEL Cycle Assist-recommended dosage
Protein Drinks -(goes without saying, just trying to be thourough)
Beta Alanine (not sure have some on hand dont know if its neccessary)

PCT
CEL PCT Assist-reccommended dose for 4 weeks
Nolvadex -20/20/20/20
Multi-vitamin
Fish Oils
Protein Drinks

My question lies within my PCT
-"CEL's PCT Assist" already claims to have a natural test booster in it among other things but it seems like the general concensus due to the different threads Ive read lend themselves to suggesting something in addition to. Are the test booster properties not sufficient enough? Also should I consider a cortisol blocker, Ive also read within some threads that some people add them some dont. Any critiques are welcomed or better put invited.

Thank you in advance for your correpsondence.

Last edited:
nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
everything looks great. nolva doses and everything are fine

alkaline1968

alkaline1968

Awards
No other Test booster?
No cortisol Blocker needed?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
No other Test booster?
No cortisol Blocker needed?

personally i dont think its neccessary. nolva or clomid only PCTs work for real AAS.

with that being said, i would keep nolva on hand for gyno issues, but run clomid for PCT. clomid def gets ur boys up and running quicker

alkaline1968

alkaline1968

Awards
At what dosage should I run the Clomid and for how long?

alkaline1968

alkaline1968

Awards
Would you suggest running the Nolvadex along side the Clomid for preventive measures if so at what dosage and at what length?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Would you suggest running the Nolvadex along side the Clomid for preventive measures if so at what dosage and at what length?
for a cycle like this i think it would be overkill to run both, but if u were to...

Nolva 20/20/20
Clomid 50/50/50/50

alkaline1968

alkaline1968

Awards
Why is it that some people suggest to run nolvadex and others to run Clomid?
What is the main difference between the two?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Why is it that some people suggest to run nolvadex and others to run Clomid?
What is the main difference between the two?
it's a personal thing man. some people experience a lower libido from nolva but some get emotional from clomid. so it's a toss up to what works for the individual.

alkaline1968

alkaline1968

Awards
Thanks, appreciate it, I think im going to stick with the Nolvadex for it seems maybe its a bit more mild in sides.
Any type of foresight one can offer in terms of what kind of road is in store for me would be much appreciated(ie. size,strength,hardness,vascularity,aggression, sense of well being ect)-maybe like on a scale of 1-10.
I realize that everyone is different to some degree or large degree its all relevant, but some commonalities must exist.
Again this is my 1st cycle EVER, and have heard the 1st one is the best or better said most important, so I wanted to get this right. I didnt jump into the injectables nor real juice for a reason per the usual reccomendations I've come across on the boards so any type of comment, advice, tip, heads up is welcomed.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, appreciate it, I think im going to stick with the Nolvadex for it seems maybe its a bit more mild in sides.
Any type of foresight one can offer in terms of what kind of road is in store for me would be much appreciated(ie. size,strength,hardness,vascularity,aggression, sense of well being ect)-maybe like on a scale of 1-10.
I realize that everyone is different to some degree or large degree its all relevant, but some commonalities must exist.
Again this is my 1st cycle EVER, and have heard the 1st one is the best or better said most important, so I wanted to get this right. I didnt jump into the injectables nor real juice for a reason per the usual reccomendations I've come across on the boards so any type of comment, advice, tip, heads up is welcomed.
hell, all i can say is what both epi and hdrol did to me. vascularity=7, size=3 (but i always ran these on a cut, so my intake of cals was lower than what one would eat to gain size) strength=6 or 7, aggression=0 (but i'm not a aggressive person to begin with) sense of well being=4 (i meditate everyday though, so that helps) one thing for me, on hdrol, my libido went through the roof.....quite a bit

WeightShift

WeightShift

Awards
  • Established
I'd switch out CEL's PCT Assist for AI's Stoked/Post Cycle Support (same product). It has your OTC PCT as well as a solid test booster wrapped in one neat package. I also prefer Nolva over Clomid as I haven't had libido issues but I always feel like I'm on the rag with Clomid.

Hdrol shot my strength and libido up as well as leaned me out noticeably. I'd give it an 9 overall because considering the mild toxicity the results can be pretty gratifying.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im preparing for my 1st cycle, been training for about 5 yrs at times very hard at other times moderatley

Age-30

Weight-225

Height -6'1

4 week cycle
Fast Action Hdrol -50/50/50/50
CEL E-Stane- 20/30/30/40
Multi-vitamin
Fish Oils

PCT
Nolvadex -20/20/20/20
Multi-vitamin
Fish Oils
Protein Drinks

My question lies within my PCT
-"CEL's PCT Assist" already claims to have a natural test booster in it among other things but it seems like the general concensus due to the different threads Ive read lend themselves to suggesting something in addition to. Are the test booster properties not sufficient enough? Also should I consider a cortisol blocker, Ive also read within some threads that some people add them some dont. Any critiques are welcomed or better put invited.

Thank you in advance for your correpsondence.

I AM NOT SH*T TALKIN - but i would rather take cel hdrol from what i heared i wouldnt buy fast action hdrol. though its just my opinion. nothing else. i trust cel alot.

that said

i used the same cycle its too mild in my opinion so i upped my dosage.
i ran it at
hdrol 50 50 75 100 100 125
epi 30 40 50 50 50 60

alkaline1968

alkaline1968

Awards
I AM NOT SH*T TALKIN - but i would rather take cel hdrol from what i heared i wouldnt buy fast action hdrol. though its just my opinion. nothing else. i trust cel alot.
Yea from the readings Ive done on several boards that seems to be what Ive gathered as well but it seems as if CEL is currently out of H-DROL right now.

i used the same cycle its too mild in my opinion so i upped my dosage.
i ran it at
hdrol 50 50 75 100 100 125
epi 30 40 50 50 50 60
Because this is my 1st cycle dont you think this would be too much? The reason I ask is it seems like most on here suggest lower dosages, If I were to up it to this amount what are some of the sides I can expect?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
what's the point in deciding what doses you use ahead of time like this, people need different doses. You may find that your doses are A) too high or B) too low and in either case you'll want to change them, just adjust accordingly. I like to "feel out" a compound, start low-normal and work your way up. It'll be beneficial for the next time you use the compound.

So if 75 is mild, try 100. Don't try 100/125 just because someone else says so.

alkaline1968

alkaline1968

Awards
what's the point in deciding what doses you use ahead of time like this, people need different doses. You may find that your doses are A) too high or B) too low and in either case you'll want to change them, just adjust accordingly. I like to "feel out" a compound, start low-normal and work your way up. It'll be beneficial for the next time you use the compound.

So if 75 is mild, try 100. Don't try 100/125 just because someone else says so.
Well 'one' the point in deciding what doses to use ahead of time are important b/c im not starting a cycle w/o all my gear in its entirety in hand, im not playing any BS games with the post office or manufactures in terms of trying to get more of what i need in the middle of a cycle.

'two' Im approaching this cycle in the most humble manner, my questions come in the form of extracting as much info from the brains of the veterans in these forums. So as I appreciate all that is said I wouldnt up my dose based on one opinion. I thank you however for pointing out that yes everyone is different and different people respond differently in turn requiring different doses which has also in turn swayed me to start with my intended dosage and become to know as a result how I personally respond.

Any more insight that can be added would be awesome, and thanks again for all who have contributed!

K

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
My opinion is that you can get your PCT effectively from OTC products, if you keep your androgen doses low. Resveratrol, Sustain, etc. thats just my opinion though. I dont think you should depend on cycles as a primary means to make consistent gains, only to augment training, youre only going to get as big as your genetics, diet, and training allow you.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yea from the readings Ive done on several boards that seems to be what Ive gathered as well but it seems as if CEL is currently out of H-DROL right now.

Because this is my 1st cycle dont you think this would be too much? The reason I ask is it seems like most on here suggest lower dosages, If I were to up it to this amount what are some of the sides I can expect?

some1 just posted aeat saying how they r on wk4 of hdrol and no gains. seriously epi and hdrol are EXTREMELY weak. ppl fear them too much stack them both and slowly ramp up the dosages each week.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
only 2 things u will need. taurine for backpumps and something for joints. but besides that ur good to go

K

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established

Yes, thats the idea IMO, you want to minimize sides and keep your PCT mild and effective. Using Sustain and Resveratrol on cycle can can help. You are not slamming Test or Masteron here and you wont get those kind of results. JMO

alkaline1968

alkaline1968

Awards
Ok after several months now of reading thread after thread, post after post, I've revisted my original thoughts on what my first cycle will be and this is what I've come up with: --Any critiques, comments or suggestions are welcomed!!

Age-30

Weight-225

Height -6'1

6 week cycle
Fast Action Hdrol -50/50/75/75/75/75
Glycobol
Supercissus
Multi-vitamin
Fish Oils

PCT
Inhibit-E
Multi-vitamin
Fish Oils
Protein Drinks

***Here are my main questions in addition to the other welcomed responses***
Would running Glycobol during this cycle assist in cutting, if so how?
Would running Glycobol be a good choice along side the cycle I have laid out?