Considering a Spawn cycle. Help?

RayLGanske

Awards
Dear Friend,
I am currently considering running a one month spawn cycle. Here is how I am going to set up my stack. Please feel free to add or subtract to it.

1 month cycle:
Spawn
Glutamine
Protein (heavy)
Milk thistle
Saw palmetto
Multi vitamin
B-complex
Zma

As far as a pct goes I am undecided. Do I absolutely need a SERM such as clomid or can I get by with just a pct such as 6 oxo? If not, where do I buy clomid from? Should I be worried about any side effects from spawn if I stick to the recommended dosage? Can u suggest something that will yield the same gains and cutting as spawn that might be a little safer? My main concern is hair loss and gyno symptoms. Thank you for your help.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
have you run both epi and tren before? if not, consider just running one of them first. epi if your diet is dead on, tren if your diet needs improvement.

i would use clomid for PCT, and save the ZMA for it as well. have some L-dopa/1-carboxy/letro on hand in case gyno starts up and you'll be good to go.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
have you run both epi and tren before? if not, consider just running one of them first. epi if your diet is dead on, tren if your diet needs improvement.

i would use clomid for PCT, and save the ZMA for it as well. have some L-dopa/1-carboxy/letro on hand in case gyno starts up and you'll be good to go.
x2...also..if its ur first cycle..no stacking..and for the record..i honestly wouldnt use a premade stack. buy the compounds urself and dose according to your needs.