While on P-Plex

F

fernalfers

Awards
Hey i am currently running a cycle of P-Plex and then bridging it with Dienedrone. Is it ok to take my MO Explode before the gym while on cycle? Also how about taking creatine on cycle?

S

SWOLL

Awards
why would you need no explode on P-Plex? your pumps should already be huge, its not neccesarry. And i would recommend creatine while on PCT not during the cycle.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
no no there is an article floting around here where some1 explain creatine on pp or and cycle acts a s a synergist and actually strenghtens the pp. search it and keep ur creatine! i did and drop the explode

N

nickrut

Awards
  • Established
No real need for hte NoXplode. Taurine will be needed to control pumps, so it wouldnt make sense to add another pump product. It also might have goofy effects on BP.

I'd keep creatine on...I don't really think its ever beneficial to cycle off creatine..

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No real need for hte NoXplode. Taurine will be needed to control pumps, so it wouldnt make sense to add another pump product. It also might have goofy effects on BP.

I'd keep creatine on...I don't really think its ever beneficial to cycle off creatine..
true true
creatine is one of those things i put in vitamin category....... theres no point to cycle off

F

fernalfers

Awards
I would agree with the whole Creatine thing. But almost everywhere i read they say to leave the Creatine for PCT. So that's why i'm confused on whether to still use Creatine on cycle.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
naw keep it throughout the whole cycle and pct i always do and it dosent hurt.

B

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
I'd save Creatine for PCT. You won't even notice gains from Creatine while on PP, because the steroid is so strong.
You already need 1-2 gallons of water just from being on PP alone...Creatine dehydrates you, so you would even have to add more water to the water intake already...

If it was me, I'd save it for PCT...because personally, after I've been off of creatine for a while, then jump back on, I react a lot better...why not shock your body with the Creatine intake on PCT, and maintain your gains from the PP a little easier?

If you go ahead and take NO-xplode while on cycle, monitor your BP closely. What are you taking supplement wise for BP values?

F

fernalfers

Awards
I am taking Cycle Support, P-5-P, and Hawthorne Berry for BP.