Lean Extreme good for cutting during PCT?

RocketFan

Awards
I am about to enter PCT after my 1st cycle on H-drol. I was on 6 weeks, gained 10 lbs (I estimate 5 lbs are muscle, 5 lbs are fat) and decent strength gains.

I purchased Anabolic's Post cycle Therapy caps prior to starting the cycle.

What would be the best supplement to augment with during PCT so as to keep the 5 lbs muscle gain, maintain/gain strength, and lose the new water/fat gain?

I was thinking of Lean Extreme, but is that any better than the bottle of Hyfroxycut I already have? Or should I purchase smthg else?

I plan to be on a 1700 calorie diet, putting me at a 500+ calorie deficit and will also supplement with BCAAs. I want to do this for 4 weeks and if blood work turns out normal, then start a new cutting cycle with epi or tren.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Trying to cut while in PCT is a bad idea. Caloric deficits can negatively affect hormone levels and your HPTA is still in recovery mode from your cycle. Finish PCT, wait a couple of more weeks, and then begin your cut.

RocketFan

Awards
Rodja, thanks for the quick response. Would it be ok to recomp during PCT so as to lose an average of 1-2 lbs/week? For example, consume 2400 cals (that would normally maintain my weight), but continue to lift heavy and perform intense cardio 2-3 times a week. Or would this constitute a cutting routine that you are advising me against?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Rodja, thanks for the quick response. Would it be ok to recomp during PCT so as to lose an average of 1-2 lbs/week? For example, consume 2400 cals (that would normally maintain my weight), but continue to lift heavy and perform intense cardio 2-3 times a week. Or would this constitute a cutting routine that you are advising me against?
That's walking a very fine line. You run the risk of losing your LBM from your cycle with that plan. Now if you want to run a slight caloric surplus (~200-300kcals), then you run a better chance of losing a tad of fat while keeping your LBM.

RocketFan

Awards
Would P-Slin be advisable during PCT on a mild surplus in order to assist the recomp, or shall I wait till after PCT? I have heard it is a good product for endomporphs as it significantly helps with nutrient partitioning.