Pplex is disappointing me...

Problem

Problem

Awards
  • Established
mid 3rd week and only 2 lbs+ and NO strength what so ever...

libido is up, and acne/zits on my body.

I'm starting to think it's a freaking test booster.

Anyone had bunk CEL pplex before? when did it kick in for you?

I'm not wasting this cycle, i'm bridging with mdrol once this week is done, life is short. F it!

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thats scary alot of ppl say its a good version of phera but alot of ppl get bunk also and im about to order pp and sd from CEL so im always hoping i get a good product

Problem

Problem

Awards
  • Established
Everyone says phera is a great bulker, and with all that stuff that i read, it should atleast give me some strength.

I dunno if a CEL rep can chime in ?

repmks

repmks

Awards
  • Established
yea alot of these weird instances seem to be occuring lately. something has to be up. i dont buy into the whole complete nonresponder crap.

Problem

Problem

Awards
  • Established
yea alot of these weird instances seem to be occuring lately. something has to be up. i dont buy into the whole complete nonresponder crap.
Exactly.

I hate to be tricked by a company. Well, they just lost a customer.

sethroberts

sethroberts

Awards
  • Established
If you were a non-responder then you would have known it because you would not respond to your own test. That being said, what were your expectations? If you had unrealistic expectations then you are likely to be disappointed. If you want to see more bloat, then increase your sodium intake.

Also, with all of the difficulty with China lately, I would not be surprised to see some strange things going on. I am not saying that is the case, just that I would not be surprised.

Soad

Soad

Awards
im a week in on 20mgs, just bumped up to 30mgs it seem to be working fine..but no weight change yet.

nickrut

Awards
  • Established
You the same problem from bb.com? (random question)

As far as bunk batches go, we haven't had a bunk batch of pplex (hell we havent had a bunk batch of anyhting...)

Whats your dosing look like?

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
PP always puts quick (but semi-smooth) mass on me.
I've never used CEL's PP, but they put out quality products from what I hear.
If you're having the libido/acne sides, it's obviously doing something.
I'll suggest what I always suspect -- you aren't eating enough. You've gotta feed the beast, bro.

nickrut

Awards
  • Established
Could be diet or dosages. You are seeing something from it.

About libido going up, it seems that every compound affects people's libido differently. I've heard of some people's libido increasing on pplex/estane/others while other ppls have been crushed

mikeyb123

Awards
  • Established
On a T-roid cycle me and my flat mate did it at the same time..... my eating was spot on and I was eating lots of carbs. I went up 22lbs with only 1% increae in bodyfat. My flat mate didnt eat so clean and didnt eat more than he usually would. He only put on 6lbs on the cycle.

Post up your diet!!!

Irish_Rogue

Awards
  • Established
I have used the anabolic extreme PP with grand results; I have one bottle left with expiry in Nov so I better use it this year. Diet and your workout are key whilst on this shite.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

As far as bunk batches go, we haven't had a bunk batch of pplex (hell we havent had a bunk batch of anyhting...)

actually you had a bad batch of M1,4add about 2 years ago :) but that was it ever.

diet diet diet diet diet diet diet diet workout workout compound

thats about the ratios of how much difference each will make :D

nickrut

Awards
  • Established
actually you had a bad batch of M1,4add about 2 years ago :) but that was it ever.

Thanks for clearing that up...lol

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established

YUPPPP

HEY EVEN IF SLIP UPS HAPPEN CEL STILL HAS HANDS DOWN THE BEST RATING

Problem

Problem

Awards
  • Established
If you were a non-responder then you would have known it because you would not respond to your own test. That being said, what were your expectations? If you had unrealistic expectations then you are likely to be disappointed. If you want to see more bloat, then increase your sodium intake.

Also, with all of the difficulty with China lately, I would not be surprised to see some strange things going on. I am not saying that is the case, just that I would not be surprised.
LOL, my expectation from any cycle is atleast stength gains and some weight gain. It's not a test cycle, so i'm not all excited, BUT it is steroid.

what was your lot number? (bottom of bottle)

Yes, hai nick.

my dosing is spot on, 20 30 30 40 1 bottle.

i guess you guys just found a bunk one.

PP always puts quick (but semi-smooth) mass on me.
I've never used CEL's PP, but they put out quality products from what I hear.
If you're having the libido/acne sides, it's obviously doing something.
I'll suggest what I always suspect -- you aren't eating enough. You've gotta feed the beast, bro.
Exactly, IT IS DOING SOMTHING, but all i see is acne and libido, it's like i'm using divanex or somthing, same feeling.

PLEASE GUYS, DON'T EVEN TRY AND TALK ABOUT MY DIET AND TRAINING.

i'm not no newbie, 5'9 200lbs, 7% fat , my diet been spot on, and i'm a hardcore trainer.

and i bet the 2+ lbs was just from dieting alone, and had nothin to do with pplex.

I did 3 cycles before. h-drol gave me more strength gains than this pplex, somthing is wrong.

nickrut

Awards
  • Established
this guy was having problems with the same batch http://anabolicminds.com/forum/competitive-edge-labs/113960-p-plex-keep.html
he has another thread monsterbox pplex or something like that. CEL tested that batch again for him and others who were complaining and it tested out as legit...... idk man.
This. The batch has been tested 3 times now (per: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/113361-monsterbox-powered-p-post1788329.html#post1788329)

Very weird tho..

snowmann

Awards
I'm using that same batch myself. I'll start a new thread, but my experience is very positive so far with CEL PPlex.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
is aps any good they got new products one combining phera/tren is this good? is it reliable to mix 2 products into 1 pill?

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
LOL, my expectation from any cycle is atleast stength gains and some weight gain. It's not a test cycle, so i'm not all excited, BUT it is steroid.

Yes, hai nick.

my dosing is spot on, 20 30 30 40 1 bottle.

i guess you guys just found a bunk one.

Exactly, IT IS DOING SOMTHING, but all i see is acne and libido, it's like i'm using divanex or somthing, same feeling.

PLEASE GUYS, DON'T EVEN TRY AND TALK ABOUT MY DIET AND TRAINING.

i'm not no newbie, 5'9 200lbs, 7% fat , my diet been spot on, and i'm a hardcore trainer.

and i bet the 2+ lbs was just from dieting alone, and had nothin to do with pplex.

I did 3 cycles before. h-drol gave me more strength gains than this pplex, somthing is wrong.
It is kinda suspicious that others are having problems from the same batch...
But I would still look at your diet a bit. I totally believe that you know your poo, and your diet is clean. I'm just wondering if you're taking in enough calories. 200lbs is kinda beefy for 5'9". If you want to add even more mass, it will take a truckload of calories. If I was you, I'd just try eating every damn thing you see for a couple weeks, and see if that helps.

sethroberts

sethroberts

Awards
  • Established
LOL, my expectation from any cycle is atleast stength gains and some weight gain. It's not a test cycle, so i'm not all excited, BUT it is steroid. QUOTE]

True but I see people expecting 10 or 20 pounds in one or two weeks.

SWOLL

Awards
I think i saw some people on the web complaining about how they think they just got bunk Hdrol from CEL too because by week 4 they havent had a gain or side yet.

i read that this morning too i believe, and before today i have only heard great things about CEL.

thapr3dat0r

Awards
My buddy from my old job said P-Plex did nothing for him. Weird and disappointing cause I was planning a PP cycle next.

SWOLL

Awards
I wouldnt hold it against the compound, im gunna say maybe CEL had a bad batch shipped out possibly. My roomate ran Mass Xtreme by ACL and gained 17 pounds in 6 weeks; and thats a clone of phera to my knowledge.

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
I've been running some weird phera clone that no one's heard of, and it definitely works for me.

SWOLL

Awards
I've been running some weird phera clone that no one's heard of, and it definitely works for me.
any idea what its called? ive taken an interest in phera clones as of late; i plan on running a cycle some time in the next 6-12 months

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
any idea what its called? ive taken an interest in phera clones as of late; i plan on running a cycle some time in the next 6-12 months
It's G.E.T. Phera 50

Problem

Problem

Awards
  • Established
this guy was having problems with the same batch http://anabolicminds.com/forum/competitive-edge-labs/113960-p-plex-keep.html
he has another thread monsterbox pplex or something like that. CEL tested that batch again for him and others who were complaining and it tested out as legit...... idk man.
thanks dude.

It seems that i'm not the only one that had trouble with that batch.

If CEL tested out their stuff, they should work, that all i know.

I really wanted to feel that strength gains everyone is talking bout. UGHH :dead:

Problem

Problem

Awards
  • Established
It is kinda suspicious that others are having problems from the same batch...
But I would still look at your diet a bit. I totally believe that you know your poo, and your diet is clean. I'm just wondering if you're taking in enough calories. 200lbs is kinda beefy for 5'9". If you want to add even more mass, it will take a truckload of calories. If I was you, I'd just try eating every damn thing you see for a couple weeks, and see if that helps.
Indeed it is suspicious, and i understand what you saying, but even if my diet is only 50% which isn't, i should notice strength considering phera is a potent compound close to mdrol.

nickrut

Awards
  • Established
I wouldnt hold it against the compound, im gunna say maybe CEL had a bad batch shipped out possibly. My roomate ran Mass Xtreme by ACL and gained 17 pounds in 6 weeks; and thats a clone of phera to my knowledge.

Once again...this batch has been tested 3 times by independent labs (by this batch i mean the raws) and it has been confirmed to be 99-100% pure.

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
competitive edge labs makes grade A stuff! its not bunk. maybe its your diet. its not potent as mdrol.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Why would you think it's this guy's diet... it's insulting to him. When you have good stats, you have to have diet down.

It's not as potent as Superdrol but it's also run at twice the dose. it is potent enough. When i ran it on a bulk, weight gain started on day 1. I was up about 10 pounds on day 10. It was pretty disappointing after that, strength gains were weak and the 10 pounds were low quality, but it's a compound that allows for massive weight gains and by the 3rd week they should certainly be happening.

Testing at 99+% purity.... I have Mdrol that tested out perfectly like this. It also did not work... I have run real SD to compare... I have mentioned this 10,000 times... there's lots of bunk bottles floating around and that's that. I shouldn't even mention how many times i've seen people get 0 results from Mdrol and massive gains from Superdrol, i make a mental note everytime I read such posts, and i've seen quite a few. I'm pretty sure i saw one yesterday. edit: can't find the post but i saw it, guy was talking about test being like "water" to him...

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why would you think it's this guy's diet... it's insulting to him. When you have good stats, you have to have diet down.
At the same time, if i had a dollar for every time someone said "my diet and routine are perfect" but then can't tell what their calories are, what their macros are, or give specifics on their routine, i'd be cruisin in a ferrari instead of a dodge.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
well then he's got some great genetics to get to 5'9 200 7% eating like ****

edit: i know what you're saying Easy. I see that all the time from n00bs, but stats should distinguish them from dedicated lifters.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well then he's got some great genetics to get to 5'9 200 7% eating like ****

edit: i know what you're saying Easy. I see that all the time from n00bs, but stats should distinguish them from dedicated lifters.
i've seen guys claim 3.5% bf too because thats what the electronic doohickey in their gym says :D

Not saying anything specific here about Problem mind you, just saying i've seen this in general. Its always hard to say, and even if you know tons it doesn't mean that your needs dont change over time as well.

If you only gain 2lbs on the scale in 3 weeks bulking even on a cycle of creatine mono, and it doesn't look like its all fat, then likely there aren't enough calories going in.

mikeyb123

Awards
  • Established
i've seen guys claim 3.5% bf too because thats what the electronic doohickey in their gym says :D

Not saying anything specific here about Problem mind you, just saying i've seen this in general. Its always hard to say, and even if you know tons it doesn't mean that your needs dont change over time as well.

If you only gain 2lbs on the scale in 3 weeks bulking even on a cycle of creatine mono, and it doesn't look like its all fat, then likely there aren't enough calories going in.

Indeed and Problem is 5'9 200lbs.... which is huge. In order for him to get bigger his calories may have to go to that next level and if his diet cant improve because its already perfect then maybe its the biggest he can ever get.

We all have our limits even on steroids.

thapr3dat0r

Awards
Damn you Problem, 200 lbs is my long term goal. Just be happy with what you've got.

Kidding of course

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
mid 3rd week and only 2 lbs+

libido is up, and acne/zits on my body.
Something to think about is how it was shipped, was your bottle was exposed to high temps for extended periods of time? Think: warehouse, shipping, your front porch etc, it may have degraded the ingredients.

BUT by what i quoted above it seems like it is working, maybe just not like you were expecting.

And to put things into perspective, 2lbs of LBM could take 2-3 months+ in a well trained athlete.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
2 pounds is normal for his diet adjustment, he said that. And even without weight gains, there should be strength gains.

gaining 2 pounds really doesn't mean anything on a bulk... with the extra calories and water intake, +2 pounds occurs just from having more food going through your digestive tract. These compounds FORCE weight gain by increasing protein synthesis, nitrogen retention, water retention, glycogen retention ETC. For me and Superdrol the weight gain is almost unintentional... check out my log for two days I ate 2500 calories and I still gained weight... that's AAS working well ;).

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
Unreal: To say I was trying to insult Problem is retarded.
He came here with a question, in an open forum, which I answered to the best of my ability. I certainly wasn't trying to insult the guy; I was trying to help him.
One obvious possibility is that his product is bunk. But CEL says the batch was tested 3 times. So we have to at least consider the other possibilities. And from my personal experience, I only put on mass when I really bump up my calories (clean cals, dirty cals, it doesn't really matter). And it's a very easy thing to try -- I still think it's good advice to suggest he jack up his caloric intake and see if that helps. That's all.
I think you actually insulted me by saying I insulted him. But I'm a Christian, it's Lent, so I forgive you, my brother. :newangel:

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I wasn't referring to anyone specifically. I understand that diet is 90% of this game and 90% of the people don't get it and that makes it important to emphasize again and again.

I like to point out that a lot of the time diet isn't the issue and bunk products are the issue because some readers don't understand the magnitude of the problem. I've been reading on this board and others for a long time about PH/DS and i've seen sooooo many people receive products that quite simply don't work. Everytime they make a post about it here, people tell them the same thing: your diet is wrong.

That holds true MOST of the time. Most of these people, you can tell, stats like 5'10 155 pounds and such... people that obviously don't know how to eat. Then there's some people whom I can tell know diet. I give those people the benefit of the doubt.

Raising calories is a good idea if the weight gain isn't happening, but if the product isn't good then all this will do is add fat, which is overall counter productive.

So... I'm sorry IMJ i have no beef with you and I know you are trying to help... for all I know, Problem does need to up his calories... I am just saying that I have received a CEL product that was "99+% pure" and it DID NOT WORK. I will repeat this as many times as necessary as people don't seem to understand, they would sooner tell me that I don't know how to eat, which is not the case.

Problem

Problem

Awards
  • Established
Guys guys i'm already puttin in 3,500-3,700 cal, i eat 6-7 times a day, do i even need to discuss this. If i wanted to jack up my calories, i wouldn't even run and buy any steroids, and do it all naturally.

Like Unreal said, steroid is a shortcut, and it should to an extent prevent catabolic rate, and increase protein synthesis, and that's what builds muscle faster even with the same amount of calorie intake that's entering your body.

In conclusion: you make more use of the calories/protein UR TAKING.

I'm sure this stuff is bunk, and i just started m-drol now, lets see IF ITS ME, OR THE BUNK PPLEX.

Problem

Problem

Awards
  • Established
At the same time, if i had a dollar for every time someone said "my diet and routine are perfect" but then can't tell what their calories are, what their macros are, or give specifics on their routine, i'd be cruisin in a ferrari instead of a dodge.
LOL, i understand, but all i can do is change my avater to show my physique, that would prolly show kind of proof?

Indeed and Problem is 5'9 200lbs.... which is huge. In order for him to get bigger his calories may have to go to that next level and if his diet cant improve because its already perfect then maybe its the biggest he can ever get.

We all have our limits even on steroids.
LOL, what is the next level? That's not true, so if im on 4000 cal now, i should increase to 5000 cal to see gains?

That's retarded. Plus even IF you were right, wit this amount of calories i'm taken, strength should be noticed in 2 weeks approx.

Something to think about is how it was shipped, was your bottle was exposed to high temps for extended periods of time? Think: warehouse, shipping, your front porch etc, it may have degraded the ingredients.

BUT by what i quoted above it seems like it is working, maybe just not like you were expecting.

And to put things into perspective, 2lbs of LBM could take 2-3 months+ in a well trained athlete.
Like I mentioned before, it is working like a test booster, acne/libido, and if i wanted a test booster, i'd go get some divanex or somthing.

So if you're right about the whole process of shipping and degrading ingredients then why do people even bother buying supplements if this will happen. I don't think that's possible.

the scale went up 2lbs and i'm not noticing extra fat. Which means? 2 LBM ;) anyway this is not my point.
I don't notice any strength gains which people have sworen of pplex and its MASSIVE strength gains. WHERE IS IT? I'M EXPERIENCING NOTHING.

Problem

Problem

Awards
  • Established
I wasn't referring to anyone specifically. I understand that diet is 90% of this game and 90% of the people don't get it and that makes it important to emphasize again and again.

I like to point out that a lot of the time diet isn't the issue and bunk products are the issue because some readers don't understand the magnitude of the problem. I've been reading on this board and others for a long time about PH/DS and i've seen sooooo many people receive products that quite simply don't work. Everytime they make a post about it here, people tell them the same thing: your diet is wrong.

That holds true MOST of the time. Most of these people, you can tell, stats like 5'10 155 pounds and such... people that obviously don't know how to eat. Then there's some people whom I can tell know diet. I give those people the benefit of the doubt.

Raising calories is a good idea if the weight gain isn't happening, but if the product isn't good then all this will do is add fat, which is overall counter productive.

So... I'm sorry IMJ i have no beef with you and I know you are trying to help... for all I know, Problem does need to up his calories... I am just saying that I have received a CEL product that was "99+% pure" and it DID NOT WORK. I will repeat this as many times as necessary as people don't seem to understand, they would sooner tell me that I don't know how to eat, which is not the case.
I tottally agree with you here. People should look at stats before even mentioning diet. I knew this "up your cal" was going to be said anyway, so i just waited for it to laugh. :biglaugh:

I always read that m-drol had couple cases where people said it was bunk and it isn't working, and i thought they were just whining, but now i know what those people were talking bout.

i hope my mdrol isn't bunk as well like pplex.