Masteron + Epistane

vicmack777

Awards
What do you guys think? Good combo. I think it will be. Both wont hold any water and I think they will be a good pre-summer 4 week combo.

I'd love to get some advice or input of any kind.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
This will get you pretty dry. Personally I wouldn't do it, since it might get your little soldier out of duty lol. But it'll definetly help for summer :)

Ironpounder33

Awards
Epi has a bigger effect on my chestnuts than M-drol.

If you're gonna do it you MUST have a SERM for pct or you pretty much are guaranteed to get gyno imo.

angel77

angel77

Awards
  • Established
Epi has a bigger effect on my chestnuts than M-drol.

If you're gonna do it you MUST have a SERM for pct or you pretty much are guaranteed to get gyno imo.
how would you figure? epi is quite strong in the anti-estrogen area as well as being known to act as a aromatose inhibitor. I would think the Epi would help prevent any gyno.

your libido will be devastated.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
how would you figure? epi is quite strong in the anti-estrogen area as well as being known to act as a aromatose inhibitor. I would think the Epi would help prevent any gyno.

your libido will be devastated.
while i dont buy into the bullsh!t that epi works as an AI, masterone has definitely been proven to work well at controlling estrogen like an AI.

a stack of the 2 would definitely be dry but ur libido will most likely hit rock bottom without any test.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
I like the sound of this. Should get your vurry vurry dry. Throw in some Dermacrine so your libido doesn't die.. that's my recommendation.

angel77

angel77

Awards
  • Established
I like the sound of this. Should get your vurry vurry dry. Throw in some Dermacrine so your libido doesn't die.. that's my recommendation.
Dermacrine is fine to take while ON and it helps libido from falling off?
That sounds very nice. I've never used it. Isn't it a spray or topical of some sort. Don't you rub it under your sack? The skin is very thin and absorbs well. Just what I've heard.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I've heard that drinking beer makes you leaner.

..... My point is. Be carefull when you "hear" things.

vicmack777

Awards
I've heard that drinking beer makes you leaner.

..... My point is. Be carefull when you "hear" things.
I've actually never heard that. Thanks though.

For real though, I didnt hear it randomly walking down the street. I've been on the boards for quite some time. Also considering that its almost structurally identical to proviron, the fact of it increasing libido, isnt insane. Good try though. Just try harder next time.