Any experienced juicers on M-1-T

  1. New Member
    HardHatArea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    42
    Posts
    23
    Rep Power
    145
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    77.05%

    Post Any experienced juicers on M-1-T


    I have been researching and reading much about M-1-T and its amazing results. My question to all the bros reading this post is this: Are these amazing results from first time PH or AAS users? Are there any bros here that have used AAS in the past that have experience with, or are currently using M-1-T that are seeing these amazing results? If so, what is your protocol. What's your dosage and duration of your cycle? Thanks in advanced to all the bros for answering these questions.

    HHA

  2. Advanced Member
    NO MERCY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    745
    Rep Power
    614
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    41.02%

    Originally posted by HardHatArea
    I have been researching and reading much about M-1-T and its amazing results. My question to all the bros reading this post is this: Are these amazing results from first time PH or AAS users? Are there any bros here that have used AAS in the past that have experience with, or are currently using M-1-T that are seeing these amazing results? If so, what is your protocol. What's your dosage and duration of your cycle? Thanks in advanced to all the bros for answering these questions.

    HHA
    check out Bobo's thread over in the cycle log forum. I believe he has used AAS in the past.
  3. New Member
    prolangtum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    453
    Rep Power
    363
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    40%

    I have cycled various AAS for 7 years. I was given two weeks of M 1T to try out at 20mgs ed. I think the dosage was too low for my bodyweight, but the lethargy kicked my ass. It is much like tren as far as body comp goes, minus the insane strength tren gives
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    HardHatArea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    42
    Posts
    23
    Rep Power
    145
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    77.05%

    Thanks a lot for the quick replies bros. I've been a MeosRx supporter for many years and this BB is right up there with Meso when it comes to the bros and the information given.

    "theprolangtum"... I myself have been using AAS for about 3 1/2 years now; my last cycle being 6 months ago. My staple is D-bol, Test Cyp and EQ. Post cycle with Clomid and HCG. I've been working out off and on for 10 years, steadily for 4 1/2.

    My stats are 5'10" @ 185lbs with 6% bf. with these factors in mind, what would you...or anyone else for that matter...recommend as far as dosage and duration. I've never tried a 2 on 2 off cycle before, I've never cycled for less than 8 weeks. Any recommendations or help would be greatly appreciated...thanks in advance brothers...
  5. New Member
    bj mun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    59
    Posts
    42
    Rep Power
    155
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    13.46%

    i have done a lot of oil base test {injections} years ago also d-bol and winstrol tabs. just finished a 2 wk cycle on m1t, for me it was as good or maybe even better than the illegal stuff. i loved it, am going to stock up bigtime!
  6. Advanced Member
    NO MERCY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    745
    Rep Power
    614
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    41.02%

    Originally posted by HardHatArea
    Thanks a lot for the quick replies bros. I've been a MeosRx supporter for many years and this BB is right up there with Meso when it comes to the bros and the information given.

    "theprolangtum".. . I myself have been using AAS for about 3 1/2 years now; my last cycle being 6 months ago. My staple is D-bol, Test Cyp and EQ. Post cycle with Clomid and HCG. I've been working out off and on for 10 years, steadily for 4 1/2.

    My stats are 5'10" @ 185lbs with 6% bf. with these factors in mind, what would you...or anyone else for that matter...recommend as far as dosage and duration. I've never tried a 2 on 2 off cycle before, I've never cycled for less than 8 weeks. Any recommendations or help would be greatly appreciated...thanks in advance brothers...
    You could start off at 10mgs and bump it to 20 if needed and run it for 2 weeks. Then off for two and back on for 2. With your past experience with AAS you most likely will have to bump it to 20.

    You can also keep the dose lower and run it a straight 4 weeks.

    Either should do the job. Best of luck.
  7. New Member
    HardHatArea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    42
    Posts
    23
    Rep Power
    145
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    77.05%

    Gentlemen, thank you for your wisdom and guidance. I think I shall try the 2 on 2 off protocol @20mgs ED and see where that leads. I've never done a 2 on 2 off before and I'm curious as to how I will react. I will keep you all posted on my results when I start my cycle in the next few weeks. I'm going to try and get some more information and do a little more research in the next couple of days. Again thanks again bros and keep the great info comin.

    HHA
  8. New Member
    prolangtum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    453
    Rep Power
    363
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    40%

    I think 20mgs ed is a decent strating point, I would venture to say that 30mgs ed may be needed for optimal results for you, even at 185. I felt like I needed at least 40mgs at 230, but I could not handle the lethargy.
  9. New Member
    HardHatArea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    42
    Posts
    23
    Rep Power
    145
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    77.05%

    Please allow me to bump this up to the top...
  10. Advanced Member
    NO MERCY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    745
    Rep Power
    614
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    41.02%

    Originally posted by HardHatArea
    Please allow me to bump this up to the top...
    Best of luck man.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Any new news on ph ban?
    By toastynoodles in forum General Chat
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 06-12-2004, 05:30 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-07-2004, 03:48 AM
  3. any new info on chlosetrol and ph gains stopping?
    By flexster in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-14-2004, 03:57 PM
  4. Any new thoughts on M-Dien?
    By propho in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 141
    Last Post: 04-07-2004, 03:49 PM
  5. experienced juicer trying m1t
    By bellicose in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 01-12-2004, 05:24 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in