4th week of Hdrol. NOT impressed

DOMOkun

Awards
So Im on my 4th week of Hdrol and I am NOT impressed so far. I dont know if I have a bunk bottle of Hdrol but Im not feeling much.

-197 lbs
-14% BF
-Lifting for 4 years

1st Cycle info
-CEL Hdrol
50/75/75/100/100

Support supps
-Fish oil, glucosamine/msm/chrondatin, multi v, taurine, 2 scoops AI CS per day. Diet is a little above maintenance

Workout
-Workouts consist of mainly major compound lifts. Personal bests
Bench - 315 X 2
Squat - 335 X 4
Deads - 375 X 3

-So my workouts feel normal. No extraordinary pumps, no "alpha feeliness", no crazy strength increases, no weight increases, no extra vascularity and no visual fat loss indication. Ive read about 30+ Hdrol logs and I simply dont feel the effects that other users have reported.

-Not only positive benefits, but negative sides as well. Ive been monitoring my blood pressure everyday, no change. No libido loss, no puffy/itchy nips, no lethargy, no anger sides, no acne increases, no back or calf pumps.

-Which leads me to think. Are my Hdrol caps filled with flour or what? Or what am I doing wrong?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
plenty of people get plenty of placebo effects, during week 4 you should start noticing it though.

sugarkane0

sugarkane0

Awards
I am in the middle of week 3 same cel compound, bumped to 75mg last week. I also have yet to notice anything that can't be attributed to placebo. This better be worth it.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Hdrol is really mild. Much better as a recomp agent, not much of a bulker at all. I find it best at 100mg/day for 6 weeks.

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Was just talking about this on another thread..H-drol is definately on the milder side of ph/ds. Very subtle effects nothing dramatic about it.

sugarkane0

sugarkane0

Awards
anything yet dude?

I'm in the middle of week 4 and still nothing. 75 mg a day, 3k+ cals/day, 180lbs 5'9". Gains I have made are minimal as if I weren't on a ph at all. I've got about a weeks worth of pills left and all I seem to have noticed is a decrease in libido. This can't be right.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
anything yet dude?

I'm in the middle of week 4 and still nothing. 75 mg a day, 3k+ cals/day, 180lbs 5'9". Gains I have made are minimal as if I weren't on a ph at all. I've got about a weeks worth of pills left and all I seem to have noticed is a decrease in libido. This can't be right.
man...have you read this thread....you are taking a very low dose of one of the most mild compounds out there...bump it to 150...next time do your homework...and yes being on an oral for four weeks will shut you down...hence the decrease in libido

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
Hdrol is really mild. Much better as a recomp agent, not much of a bulker at all. I find it best at 100mg/day for 6 weeks.
i was gonna run that

anyway, i'm an expereinced bodybuilder and i know my body very well. when i'm around 180lbs, which is now, i need about 5000 calories to grow naturally. that means i need to eat 5000 calories to grow on gear. if i eat 3500 calories on gear, i will grow but not as much, and then i'll shrink back up post-cycle.

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
man...have you read this thread....you are taking a very low dose of one of the most mild compounds out there...bump it to 150...next time do your homework...and yes being on an oral for four weeks will shut you down...hence the decrease in libido

150mg?
really?
you need that much?

it's not really worth it then. you need like 3 bottles to run a 6 weeker.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
150mg?
really?
you need that much?

it's not really worth it then. you need like 3 bottles to run a 6 weeker.
its not worth it....even at that dose your only gonna put on light weight

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
halodrol was my first cycle and i only ran 1 bottle. I didn't notice ANYTHING

DOMOkun

Awards
Into week5 and no real significant gains yet. I coulda spent the $200 cycle for more protein and food and would have gotten the same results

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
that's why I think there's "nonresponders" and bunk batches. That or you just need a lot more dose... but if you need 150mg to accomplish what everyone else does on 75mg then you are a relative nonresponder.

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
wow thanks for the heads up

i was gonna do a cycle of h-drol and i now realized it's not worth it

thanks dudes

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
this is why i am against ppl promoting epi and hdrol and why i never do!
these compunds are extremely weak and underdosed. their ok for cutting and nothing for bulks. u wanna do a cycle to finavol mdrol pp or go for real gear. hdrol and epi r useless and only add ons to real PH or DS.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ppl need to stop promoting them.
if u are scared of the side from steroids then stay away from steroids. theres a reason minors and beginners should not use them.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
that's why I think there's "nonresponders" and bunk batches. That or you just need a lot more dose... but if you need 150mg to accomplish what everyone else does on 75mg then you are a relative nonresponder.
actually I think most of the guys who "respond" at 75 only are really responding because they are finally paying attention to their diet and total caloric intake while on cycle....

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Weird I took hdrol on a recomp and liked it, but if you really want a kick run it with tren and you'll love it.

SEE THATS WHAT IM TALKIN ABOUT
stack it with other things and ull get good results.
hrol and tren (19nor like finavol) would be a great stack for 6-8wks)

Problem

Problem

Awards
  • Established
SEE THATS WHAT IM TALKIN ABOUT
stack it with other things and ull get good results.
hrol and tren (19nor like finavol) would be a great stack for 6-8wks)
Lol, no offence, that's retarded cause all the strength and weight gain you will notice will come from tren, not h-drol.

H-drol is a waste of money IMHO.

running it at 75 or 100mg to see effects is like 3 bottles, you can just get tren or superdrol.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
running it at 75 or 100mg to see effects is like 3 bottles, you can just get tren or superdrol.
quite different side effect profiles tho, even at those doses. you can run halo @ 125/6 weeks for around $90 but not need to use a cycle support product where running tren or superdrol at label its smarter to use a support product which can add $60-70 to the cycle costs.... So its not even so simple a cost based decision either

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
NONE cell dosent make bunks... ppl just dont understand how weak Hdrol and epi r so they bash the compnaies

Problem

Problem

Awards
  • Established
quite different side effect profiles tho, even at those doses. you can run halo @ 125/6 weeks for around $90 but not need to use a cycle support product where running tren or superdrol at label its smarter to use a support product which can add $60-70 to the cycle costs.... So its not even so simple a cost based decision either
I tottally disagree.

A guy on some board showed blood work of how bad his liver enzymes elevated using h-drol at 75-100mg.

Regardless of what methyl you're running, you should use some liver support atleast.

m-drol has sides but nothing you'd cry over. Seriously, if guys can't take the heat, then stay out the damn kitchen.

h-drol for noobs. :shock:

dpfisher

NONE cell dosent make bunks... ppl just dont understand how weak Hdrol and epi r so they bash the compnaies
Melt down about it why don't you, it's a valid question and this type of thing is not always the company's fault unless it's some dude mixing it up in his basement, I'm just curious if all these people are using the same batch I have.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Melt down about it why don't you, it's a valid question and this type of thing is not always the company's fault unless it's some dude mixing it up in his basement, I'm just curious if all these people are using the same batch I have.
i am calm im just sayiong ppl who use weak compunds (it can be alot of methyl and still give shi*ty gains) use them at weak dosagesd and then claim aww no gains..... see thats what gets to me. u want LBS then use PP or SD or legit gear. if u use hdrol dont expect more than 5lbs at 50mg and yes takin 150mgs of it is very toxic indeed. but then go for superdrol mg for mg 20mg of sd is less toxic to liver then 150mg of halodrol in my opinion and ud get better gains. heck even at 10mg of sd which is virtually no sides or poison will still give u more results. there someone on here who ran 10mg for 3 wks and gained 8lbs which is better than anything hdrol. and dont confuse the old halodrol50 with hdrol (or similar substances) since the old halodrol contained turinabol and dmt (i belive that was the abriviation)

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
finally you guys are speaking the truth.

this has never really happened on here.

good stuff!

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
i am calm im just sayiong ppl who use weak compunds (it can be alot of methyl and still give shi*ty gains) use them at weak dosagesd and then claim aww no gains..... see thats what gets to me. u want LBS then use PP or SD or legit gear. if u use hdrol dont expect more than 5lbs at 50mg and yes takin 150mgs of it is very toxic indeed. but then go for superdrol mg for mg 20mg of sd is less toxic to liver then 150mg of halodrol in my opinion and ud get better gains. heck even at 10mg of sd which is virtually no sides or poison will still give u more results. there someone on here who ran 10mg for 3 wks and gained 8lbs which is better than anything hdrol. and dont confuse the old halodrol50 with hdrol (or similar substances) since the old halodrol contained turinabol and dmt (i belive that was the abriviation)
im on your side here...but your opininion is wrong....

jtnixit

jtnixit

Banned
Awards
ok..im on my 5 week of h-drol been doing 75mgs since 3rd week..at the end of my 3rd week i had noticeable gains bench went up 50lbs..my body leaned out a bit being that h-drol doesnt put on mass..its more of a fat burner and it leans you out a bit..i was impressed cant complain for $25. now im on my 5 week..nothing new h-drol is very mild and doesnt put on bulk...i knew that from the start so thats why im not complaining..would i use it again...yes for when i wanna lean out a bit... but not to gain bulk cuz it wont do it.

nickrut

Awards
  • Established
Didn't you make this on bb.com too?

For every 1 person that craps on hdrol, theres 5-10 that say its awesome. Most people are happy with their gains during cycle. Noone claims its as strong as mdrol or pplex, but its effective for most.

HITscientist

HITscientist

Awards
I'm only starting week 3- about to up it to 75mg for 2 weeks then 100mg for week 5. I noticed gains in physical appearance (bigger) from day 8 on! Can't wait to see what is in store for the remainder of the cycle!!!

jtnixit

jtnixit

Banned
Awards
I'm only starting week 3- about to up it to 75mg for 2 weeks then 100mg for week 5. I noticed gains in physical appearance (bigger) from day 8 on! Can't wait to see what is in store for the remainder of the cycle!!!
i up it to 75mgs when i started my 3rd week ..in the middle of my 3rd week i did notice a tad in strength gain and my body leaned out a bit..im on my 6th and final week of the cycle..no changes strength still the same physical appearance still the same... next time around ima try havoc or epi..