Test Prop EQ PCT

MSE

MSE

Awards
I am rapidly approaching PCT stage of this cycle. Originally I was going to start PCT (nolva) 21 days after last injection of EQ. During those 3 weeks my test levels are going to drop through the floor, thoughts on running Test P for 17 days after the last EQ pinn? Given that Test p should be out in 4 days and on that fourth day start Nolva.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
I am rapidly approaching PCT stage of this cycle. Originally I was going to start PCT (nolva) 21 days after last injection of EQ. During those 3 weeks my test levels are going to drop through the floor, thoughts on running Test P for 17 days after the last EQ pinn? Given that Test p should be out in 4 days and on that fourth day start Nolva.
yes, and yes. I'd start the prop a week earlier to ensure steady blood levels of testosterone as you come off the EQ. Other than that, I like your plan.

MSE

MSE

Awards
yes, and yes. I'd start the prop a week earlier to ensure steady blood levels of testosterone as you come off the EQ. Other than that, I like your plan.
Sorry, I should have clarrified, my current cycle is EQ and Test P, so the test p is already at stable levels, just thinking about staying on it for an additional 17 days after the last EQ/TP mixed injection.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Sorry, I should have clarrified, my current cycle is EQ and Test P, so the test p is already at stable levels, just thinking about staying on it for an additional 17 days after the last EQ/TP mixed injection.
Oh.. haha, then yes. Stay on.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I'd stay on as well. I'm on this exact combination right now. Pretty awesome. I love prop :)

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I know. I mean. When you want to start, who feels like waiting days to have it kicked in? :p Instant boost in everything for me !!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
how long u been running this?

john5485

Awards
I am currently starting a cycle of 600mg EQ and 300mg Test Prop (3 shots/wk) and have some nolva on hand and ready for my PCT... this is a 14wk cycle and i planned on doing the hcg at 500iu ed for 5d only on week 12...I will continue prop until week 16 at 300mg/wk and then discontinue for 1 wk in which i plan on starting my PCT with nolva on wk 17 at 20mg nolva/wk for 3 weeks.. does this pct sound like it will do the trick?

john5485

Awards
ok ive been seeing various opinions on the prop..i was orginally doing it 3 times a week or (eod)..4th day on this cycle fyi, but it seems that some say prop 50 ed and others say 100 eod.. if i dont mind the frequent injections, would it be better to do the 50 ed and maybe the eq twice a week 300mg each time?