Sterile Filtering Syno Powder

1. Registered User
    Answers

Sterile Filtering Syno Powder

I just finished 5c's of a 10 c D**** Kit and I have a major problem!!!!!!
    I decided to form crystals using the drip method and came out with some great results. I followed the directions exactly and rinsed the powder numerous times in a painters mask. Anyways, once I allowed the powder to completely dry and broke apart the clumps into a fine powder, I added the powder to the oil/solvent mix. I wanted to make 150mg/ml and D advised me to remove the proper amount of oil and not add solvent. I cut the oil to 57 ml to get around 150mg/ml assuming a 20% loss factor. After I heated the oil and began to filter through the sterile filter, I could only get 10 ml through before the filter clogged. I ran the oil thrugh a coffee filter hoping to remove whatever was clogging the sterile filter. Then I heated the oil and attached a new sterile filter and repeated the process. Once again I clogged after 10 ml. So, I repeated the process of filtering with a coffee filter again. Same fricking result as I clogged a 3rd filter. Finally I was able to pass the remaining 20 ml or so through the last filter and finish with approxamately 50-52 ml.

Needless to say I am pissed that it took 4 filters to get the job done, but I have no clue why this happened. I do fina conversions all the time and can get away with using 1 sterile filter for 4 grams even when making it at 150 mg/ml. Any help or input would be greatly appreciated. I do have a few filters left, but I dont want to use the all up on his final 5c conversion. Maybe I'm wrong but it seems absurd that it would take 4 filters to do 50 ml at 150mg/ml. Thanks for your help!

2. The Axe Man Cometh!!
    Answers

I had the same problem so I went with 100mg/ml, that seemed to work fine. Sorry but I have no advise for filtering any higher combo's.
  3. Registered User
    Answers

hmmm......I have the all of the other kit left, ie oil, so maybe I will try that I guess for the last batch.........
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

I have had that problem with syno before, sometimes I can get 160mls through 2 filters, sometimes it take 6
  5. Brewing Anabolic Minds
    Answers

Be sure to filter while the oil is still hot....
  6. Registered User
    Answers

I nuked it for 40 sec, so I know it was hot, but I will go ahead and try again but this time at 100mg/ml....thanks for the responses
  7. Brewing Anabolic Minds
    Answers

DON'T MICROWAVE THE GEAR!

Place it in an oven at 250 degrees F for 15-20 minutes.

Chemo
  8. Registered User
    Answers

Chemo,
    Ive always wondered about that. What does microwaving gear do to the steroid molecules?
  9. Brewing Anabolic Minds
    Answers

It excites certain functional groups such as -OH, -O, and to a small degree double bonds.

In a typical recipe there will be the gear itself with BA and BB....all of which has active functional groups with microwave radiation. There may be a possibility of compromising the structural integrity of all.

Chemo
  10. Registered User
    Answers

post noted, thakns for the heads up!!!!
  11. Registered User
    Answers

chemo, you make me wish i had taken science more serious in school. your knowledge blows my mind.........

i thank god people like you are around to help people like me with all their questions on this stuff. honestly i know id still be about 170lbs if it werent for this site....
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-07-2011, 02:22 AM
  2. Effects of not filtering test prop powder
    By rombusempire in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-04-2008, 10:58 AM
  3. Filtering method for syno conversion
    By mildain in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-07-2006, 07:49 PM