wich to use

wyguy

Awards
I have sci fit h4,s drol,sd ng,and ibe epi, I dont know wich one to start on.I am
5-8 225
have not done a cycle in 2 years ( original superdrol )
have 134/98 bp
20% bf or so
I would like to drop the bf and put some good muscle gains on.I have been lifting for about a year now after a year or so off due to work injury.I am a little concerned about the bp skyrocketing during the cycle and would appriciate any help I can get.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
my suggestion is to drop all the BF% u can before u begin a cycle. try to get down to around 14%bf with a strict diet and cardio. u and ur body will thank me later

wyguy

Awards
yeah i figured Id get that .. the reveiws on the h4 and epi tell the midsection bulk melts away.. I understand what your saying but I want what I want and I want it now. lol..maybe Ill stick with the sd ng being as its a fancy stimulent rather than a ph and see where im at in a month or so after pushing it hard. sound ok?

dpfisher

Maybe go to a doctor and get the bp checked out? Calcium channel blockers are cheap and effective and won't hurt gains, plus you never know if it could be something more serious.

wyguy

Awards
Maybe go to a doctor and get the bp checked out? Calcium channel blockers are cheap and effective and won't hurt gains, plus you never know if it could be something more serious.
well I have my own Drafting company and its my first winter and construction slows down way down in winter and this economy isnt helping .so stress of not having work coming in is one thing..and i was reading that too much protien causes hbp..I have steak ar least 2-3 times a week..I guess its chicken or turkey from now on. :_( now I need antidepressants lol.I dont drink / smoke and not obese so the diet must be it.

dpfisher

well I have my own Drafting company and its my first winter and construction slows down way down in winter and this economy isnt helping .so stress of not having work coming in is one thing..and i was reading that too much protien causes hbp..I have steak ar least 2-3 times a week..I guess its chicken or turkey from now on. :_( now I need antidepressants lol.I dont drink / smoke and not obese so the diet must be it.
Your diet will not put your blood pressure that high. 98 is bad. I used to eat like **** and I have heart problems and mine was never that high. I still eat more red meat than you and my blood pressure is fine. You should go to a doctor.

wyguy

Awards
right but the soy sauce in it will and the bbq sauce will.. i read some of the things I thought were alright and I am almost doubelng my salt intake every day..plus the 20-30 extra pounds arent helping.Its time for a change.was hoping the light NG woulk help keep me in the gym longer .. more focus I tend to let the injury be an excuse to go and I hate that.I would hope to low dose it and change my diet to what is was when I was lifting injury free will help push the pounds and the bp down.

wyguy

Awards
just to mention I am starting fish iol fenugreek,NAC RYR coq10 saw palm.,celery seed,hawthorn berry. I wll be on this weather I start the NG or not. But have nolve and Clomid if I do. WIll probably get post cycle support of some kind,I dont know wich yet since the NG isnt very harsh I dont want to overkill the pct

dpfisher

Really I hate the doctor more than just about anyone because drawing blood makes me pass out, but I still think you should go. If you won't go to a doctor you should at least try lots of cardio and a low sodium diet. Personally I see almost no bp change when I go to a low sodium diet but I never ate that much anyway. Cardio definitely helps. I get most of my carbs from oatmeal and bananas, that seems to help a lot too.

wyguy

Awards
If it isnt down in a couple weeks/ maybe a month I will go to the doc. thx..but as for pct if it does go down ...

wyguy

Awards
I have been reading for days that Apple cider viniger will drop bp 20 ptsin hours and 100's in three weeks..also helps with acid reflux, anxiety, and cleans the colon.testimonials posted were that of losing14 pounds and dropping the prescript meds..huge drops in numbers..

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Not trying to be an ass but you have a lot of research to do. googling a subject and just reading the headlines or a few passages isn't the same thing. You're first talking of switching to turkey and chicken because of your Blood pressure related to red meat but when an answer is given you add in the soy sauce and bbq sauce as the culprits... Changing meats would not change the outcome. It's your health but if you're looking for people to tell you to cycle a PH while already suffering BP issues, you've come to the wrong place.

wyguy

Awards
I live in BFE & ALL I have is the library and google to research what I want to find.And I have been researching for a year.anddifferent peoplNow MY dr did say the too much Red meat will add to hbp. I was just sayin that all tha added crap isnt helping and a change wouldnt hurt.My blood work a year ago was great except for mild hemocromotosis.anyway I dont want ppl to tell me to do anything i wanted to know how much the listed products would raise the pressure.Not sayin im going to do it just getting all the information so I know what I have to get it down to in order to do what I want.It may take months but i can get information now.Ill go in again before starting anything .. this forum is just way cheaper and way more comfortable. thanks. ALlof the SDNG addssay no blood prassure issues ..that is why Iwas looking into starting that while I changed my life style back to what is was when I was into b.bing. Thankyou for the time input and concern. There arefree blood workups @ the hospital every week .. I will be there soon

Last edited: