Hmmmmm?

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Hmmmmm?

Anyone tell me of other good orals besides havoc/epistane that does not dry out the joints that will do good for a beginners first cycle?

2. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by whiteformula View Post
    Anyone tell me of other good orals besides havoc/epistane that does not dry out the joints that will do good for a beginners first cycle?
    do a search for h-drol.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Anabolic Xtreme's 3-AD is supposed to be a good choice for a first run. I think there is a thread going on right now in the AX forum about some 21 year olds that want to run 3-AD for their first cycle. Supposed to be easy on the joints, its not methylated (no support supps), good mass and strength gains reported. Good information in there.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

thanks for the info guys
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

I'm looking for more size than strength if that helps too
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Answers

I'm looking for more size than strength if that helps too
    size will come with diet. a PH/PS is not that smart, it depends on how you eat. some PH/PS are more likely to make you retain water like PP or the opposite like epi
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

I eat real healthy....whey and casein protein shakes, tuna, chicken, turkey, salmon, brown rice, cottage cheeese, oats, whole wheat noodles and breads
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Answers

I eat real healthy....whey and casein protein shakes, tuna, chicken, turkey, salmon, brown rice, cottage cheeese, oats, whole wheat noodles and breads
    well if you eat a lot of that, then you will gain. leanly. the point is to eat A LOT, if weight and mass gains are desired. also while "on" and "off" for that matter, you must also keep the intensity of your training up, if not doing so already.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  204 lbs.
    Answers

I just started my Havoc cycle this past Thursday. First one for me as well; although I took androstenedione a few years back before knowing that it is a Steroid - precursor to Test.

I'm unable to link the thread (one more post to go), but I pulled the information below from the "Havoc Write-up".

"-Joint Support(Tendon/Ligament)Cissus Quadrangularis, Fish Oils:Omega-3 fatty acids)Many users utilize cissus while taking havoc to support/alleviate potential joint issues. Cissus assists in the repair and maintenance of your tendons and ligaments. This supplement can prove vital as your strength rapidly increases placing more stress/wear and tear on your joints overall. Fish Oils(Omega-3 in particular)can help to lubricate joints if taken in sufficient dosages. EFAs(Essential fatty acids) are needed for maintaining proper cell membrane structure--which allows the proper distribution of nutrients throughout your body. They are also needed for proper prostaglandin formation and maintenance, and most notably for the efficient metabolism of cholesterol."

Hope this helps.

Regards,
    E5CMB
    "Semper Fidelis"
    "Once a Marine, always a Marine"
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

thanks for the feedback guys....still feel free to write
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Did you take a look at the Anabolic Xtreme's 3-AD? Great for a first run and its supposed to have great strength and size gains. Very easy to run, no support supplements, and you can run an OTC PCT (aPCT, PCS, etc).
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. The Best Workout music? HMMMMM
    By Inchamery in forum General Chat
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 11-13-2009, 10:19 AM