1T Transdermal and (your opinion here) stack! help me out

austin82388

Awards
ive decided to give PP's 1t transdermal a go.
i like the fact it doesnt harm your liver so i can stack something with it.
i was considering either havoc or epistane, but if somebody knows something that could help me better, go ahead and suggest.

current-
5ft 9in
184 lbs
9% bf
21yo

goals-
get to 7% bf or lower while gaining/keeping new muscle.
id be perfectly happy with a gain of 7+ lbs as long as its super lean muscle, im not looking to bulk up or anything. (beach season comin quickly and i live in florida)
increase vascularity :D

pasts-
only ran a cycle of Mdrol so far, pretty good stuff far as i could tell. think i started at 165-170 lbs, ended up at 180lbs with increased strength on most lifts.

also, what should my protein intake be per day on a cutting cycle for lean muscle? i usually try to get 1-1.5g per 1 lb of body weight.
carbs- ? (open to suggestions for cutting cycle)
cals- ? (see above.)

Brother

Brother

Awards
I just finished a 1T / Havoc cycle -5 pumps ED and 40mg of havoc ED. I loved it and my PCT is going great as well. I would suggest using Alpha sustain 3 on 3 off during and 5 on 2 off for PCT. Also I had issues with my joints drying out with Epi so I used about 10,000mg a day of fish oil and bulk super cissus @ 3300mg ED. I was looking to recomp and it worked well. I gained 6 lb and got stronger and leaner. I wasnt trying to bulk to have to cut later. I will say that Im way more vascular too...ALOT. PCT is on point and continuing to gain LBM and increase strength. Great combo for me. Good luck

austin82388

Awards
I just finished a 1T / Havoc cycle -5 pumps ED and 40mg of havoc ED. I loved it and my PCT is going great as well. I would suggest using Alpha sustain 3 on 3 off during and 5 on 2 off for PCT. Also I had issues with my joints drying out with Epi so I used about 10,000mg a day of fish oil and bulk super cissus @ 3300mg ED. I was looking to recomp and it worked well. I gained 6 lb and got stronger and leaner. I wasnt trying to bulk to have to cut later. I will say that Im way more vascular too...ALOT. PCT is on point and continuing to gain LBM and increase strength. Great combo for me. Good luck
yeah thats a mistake i made with my first Mdrol cycle, not enough joint lubrication. my shoulders especially would KILL when i was in the gym. when you say you gained 6 lbs, does that mean you KEPT 6 lbs of pure muscle after initial loss, orrrr what? an increase in strength would be ideal also, since one cannot achieve Lean size and muscle without forcing muscle to grow with new weight. but yeah 6 lbs NET after cycle would be cool, it would put me up to 190 ish range

austin82388

Awards
any other suggestions of what to run with 1t?
so far i've heard Hdrol, epi, havoc,.
what else is good out there?!???

Brother

Brother

Awards
Well I cut down to 222-224 before I started. Im currently 231 and into my 3rd week of PCT. My strength is going up and fat is still shedding. This is all based on what I look like, the amount I can lift and how I feel. I was considering a Hdrol / 1T run next. I heard its great for recomp and strength but I think I may wait. I think there may be anothe Pp product being relased soon I will have to try. Oh yea, Im using Toco 8 as well and have noticed some new hair growth. Im gonna keep using it for 4 months to see what it can do. Too soon to tell really and I really dont have a problem just a little thinner up top than I was 10 years ago.

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
any other suggestions of what to run with 1t?
so far i've heard Hdrol, epi, havoc,.
what else is good out there?!???
Currently running 1-T solo. Heard it's good with promag clones too. I have a bottle of H-roid & keeping it for solo.

Lucky