Test + Winstrol or Test + Anavar

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
This summer i want to run a low dose of test with some winny or anavar. Anavar is really expensive but the fact that it repairs tendons and joints is a huge plus for me. Winny on the other hand is bad for your joints and tendons but gets you shredded.

Could i run 30-50mg of winny tabs with 20-30 mgs of var to negate the side effects that winny will have on my joints? Has anyone done this before?

By the way i know my **** pretty well so no need to tell me what steroids do i already know that pretty well, i just want to know if a low dose of var would help with the side effects of winny. I havent found any research on it and I'm hoping someone has tried this before.

Last edited:
nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
stick to one or the other on top of test. winny does not get u "shredded", its for hardening and lean gains. var is too expensive for most, u wont get much of anything out of it less than 50mg ed

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
That's not what i asked but thank you or your input. I know I know proper diet will get u shredded I will have that down no problem with the help of fit day!! but trust me i've seen dudes that have run winny with a so so diet and they got shredded. Have you run either winny or var?

My question is will a low dose of var negate the side effects that winny has on the joints?

james c

james c

Awards
That's not what i asked but thank you or your input. I know I know proper diet will get u shredded I will have that down no problem with the help of fit day!! but trust me i've seen dudes that have run winny with a so so diet and they got shredded. Have you run either winny or var?

My question is will a low dose of var negate the side effects that winny has on the joints?
i would just run var m8 if u can afford it.will get u shredded just as easy with a good diet.im on a bulk cycle just now but my next cycle will be a cut going 2 run var/bold/sus

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
I would run test/winny...Winny wasn't anywhere near as bad on my joints as epi was...and I ran winny up to 100mg/day...

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
prop/winny would be great. and ur correct, do NOT mix water and oil

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I would run test/winny...Winny wasn't anywhere near as bad on my joints as epi was...and I ran winny up to 100mg/day...
That's good to hear i ran epi before and my joints weren't too bad. I'll have to look around more to see if anyone has run this stack before.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Got a vote for winstrol right here. I'll be doing the same thing (albeit with prop) shortly.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
To answer your question a low dose of var will probably not make a huge improvement with your joints while running winny.

If I were choosing one or the other I'd choose Var over winny.

Seems everyone has a preference for one or the other though.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yeah i think i'm goign to go with the var. 50mg ed and test at 250mg/week