Epistane and ACL Tren Xtreme

Fit4Lyfe

Fit4Lyfe

Awards
Hey whats up guys just looking for a little advice... I have a bottle of IBE Epistane and ACL Tren Xtreme. I am wanting to stack them together and want to know your opinions on how they would interact together. I know Epi is supposed to be an anti-estrogen type PH and was wondering if it would possibly help keep away gyno from the Tren. I have used Epi alone and saw small strength increase but was way more vascular and had a nice lean look. I am experienced with superdrol, mass tabs, and other PH cycles.

Im 21, 6'3'' and 220 lbs. Just to give an idea of my current strength I can rep out 275 lbs on flat about 10 times. Curl 135 lbs with the barbell about 6-8 times. Skull crush 130 lbs 10 times.

My brother and many other people have said good things about the Tren Extreme by ACL. I have not had any gyno problems in the past. My BP has gone up some before from taking other cycles and minor acne and oily skin are the normal on a cycle for me. Its been about a year though since ive taken a PH so Im just looking for some good advice if you think the two stacked together would run well. Thanks Guys...

Fit4Lyfe

Fit4Lyfe

Awards
If enough people disapprove the combo I wont hesitate to get right back on E-bay and get rid of em.. I dont NEED it, but I would like to break through my plateau since ive been stuck at 220 lbs for a while.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
epi/tren is a product pre stacked known as "spawn" users do great off 3 caps daily which is 90mg tren, 24mg epistane. so i would dose 3 caps of each and get 90mg and 30mg respectively. should be a good cycle given the spawn reviews.

you're a solid 215 brotha.

Fit4Lyfe

Fit4Lyfe

Awards
Yea ive heard of spawn but didnt know it was epi tren... I just thought the ACL tren sounded good. I know its pricier but sometimes you get what you pay for. Ive got a freaky g/f though so hopefully the sex drive doesnt blow to pieces. I dunno if the "solid 215" is a compliment or not but thanks.. This is the weight ive been around for like 3 years. Ive gotten used to it but would love to hang around 230 one day.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
Yea ive heard of spawn but didnt know it was epi tren... I just thought the ACL tren sounded good. I know its pricier but sometimes you get what you pay for. Ive got a freaky g/f though so hopefully the sex drive doesnt blow to pieces. I dunno if the "solid 215" is a compliment or not but thanks.. This is the weight ive been around for like 3 years. Ive gotten used to it but would love to hang around 230 one day.

i can tell you first hand that ACL tren is a top notch product. i doubt its worth the ridiculous price, but its very good. i had no libido drop at 90mg. expect around 2-2.5 lbs of lean mass per week while on, an increase in aggression (be careful with this), and an increase in blood pressure.

i've seen a pudgy 215 and its not you. solid 215 means you're in a position to use prohormones very effectively. good luck with your cycle.

Fit4Lyfe

Fit4Lyfe

Awards
good to hear you had no libido drop... Noah Steere Pro Bodybuilder runs a supplement store in N.C. and I talked to him and he said about 15% report libido drop. Ill be careful w the aggression usually I just ride on peoples tails getting all pissed bc I think theyre going to slow for some reason. Thanks for lookin out

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
i think i may be running something similar soon.. im gonna run xtreme tren(same product basically) with a bridge to epi rather then stacking.. what type of pct did u plan to run? also what type of prolactin control will u run on cycle

Fit4Lyfe

Fit4Lyfe

Awards
I dont know how to get any nolva or clomid anywhere here.. so im trying to figure out what PCT to buy still before I start... What would you recommend for this type of cycle? Good luck hopefully youll get good results.. the two together sound like a good stack.

angel77

angel77

Awards
  • Established
A SERM for PCT is very easy to attain. Just google research chemicals.

This will be a very effective stack. I'd run the Epistane 1st and bridge into the Tren. You should have just picked up Kilosports Trenadrol or T-Roid for $25.00 a bottle instead of $75.00. Same product. You do need progestin support. Pick up P5P (coenzymated B6) and Vitex (Chaste Tree) for prolactin. Dose P5p 200mg daily split am & pm. Dose Vitex 800mg daily. Split am & pm. You should be fine. This is more of a strength stack as oppsed to a size cycle. I'm running the same thing in May. Cut & shred for summer. Cheers and good luck. Your in great shape. You should respond very well to these compounds bro. I lost a nice chunk of my gains(size) from my Havoc cycle but I started mu cut to soon after PCT. My strength only went downa abit. I gained 35lbs on bench and lost 10 after PCT. Very acceptable.

Fit4Lyfe

Fit4Lyfe

Awards
Very good feedback angel77. The P5P and Vitex should be run everyday while Im on the cycle right? Should they be run post cycle too for a while? Do you know any good sources that you have experience with for research chemicals? Thats what Im trying to do is get ready for summer break and also get past my plateau.

angel77

angel77

Awards
  • Established
Very good feedback angel77. The P5P and Vitex should be run everyday while Im on the cycle right? Should they be run post cycle too for a while? Do you know any good sources that you have experience with for research chemicals? Thats what Im trying to do is get ready for summer break and also get past my plateau.

run P5P & Vitex 1 week before cycle, throughout cycle, and during PCT.
I sent a PM. check your messages.

Fit4Lyfe

Fit4Lyfe

Awards
I bought the P5P and Vitex and will run that before I start, during and after cycle.

What do you guys think about using Tamoxifene citrate (nolva) in liquid form for my post cycle?

angel77

angel77

Awards
  • Established
It will work fine. You may not bounce back (libido wise) as fast as you may with Clomid but it will do what you need.

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
why do u suggest running epi before the tren.. which product do u think will give u more of a shutdown.. cause obviously id run that last

Fit4Lyfe

Fit4Lyfe

Awards
Tren will def shut me down more than Epi.. Epi didnt shut be down much when I took it before. It didnt seem as strong as many other PH I have tried. Im trying to decide if I should take Epi then bridge Tren or take both at the same time...

angel77

angel77

Awards
  • Established
Tren will def shut me down more than Epi.. Epi didnt shut be down much when I took it before. It didnt seem as strong as many other PH I have tried. Im trying to decide if I should take Epi then bridge Tren or take both at the same time...

Either stack or bridge would be fine. Since the Trenadrol isn't methylated your all set. Havoc (epistane) shut me down really hard. I used Tamoxifen but it took a long time for libido to bounce back. I wished I had used Clomid. It's so much better IMO. I'm on day 2 of PCT on Clomid from Superdrol run and my libido is great. I've heard the Trenadrol is more likely to shut you down so it's up to you.

bretter

Awards
bumping this thread, good info. Wondering if you started yet and if you chose to stack or bridge- what first?

Amirz

Awards
Bump!

Also wondering if you started this cycle and how you're doing it because I'm thinking about starting an epi + tren cycle in about a month and trying to see how other people are doing with it!

Fit4Lyfe

Fit4Lyfe

Awards
sick cycle... a little past two weeks now. Epistane was OK tren is GREAT. I normally have been getting 315 on bench about 3 times. On this cycle I am getting it about 7-8 times now. I am up on everything.

Dyou

Dyou

Awards
  • Established
dude get ready for some insane strength gains, i took spawn an at week 3 the gains sky rocketed pr's on everything. also by the end of week 3 i could hardly fit into any of my cloths so i had to eat less through week 4.

SeanyK

Awards
  • Established
im interested in this...
picked up some estane and xmass the other day from nutra (along with a bottle of superbolan), and all for 64 bux! just got em to have around. too good of a deal to pass up!
but anyway, was looking into planning a next cycle with epi/dien... was just wondering, but would some test prop be considered (or be considered stupid or a waste) at a low dose to negate any libido-death/lethargy?

how have you been able to distinguish the effects from the two? obv you ended up taking both, so are you dosing at different times of day or what?

also... when is cabergoline necessary anybody? and if its used should you continue or discontinue p5p/vitex/chasteberry. ive read caber is only for brief flare ups, not oncycle management. any thoughts?

mikenicee

Awards
Help w/tren .. libido

I have been on tren for about a month and made good gains, but my libido has dropped. I am getting off of tren. Please suggest what I should be taking to get back my libido.. Give me exact brand stuff. Over the counter stuff, please.
thank you

medicone

medicone

Awards
Just curious bro how are you taking it? are you pulsing it or taking ed at the 3 caps.

medicone

medicone

Awards
sorry that last message was for dyou. not trying to mess up this thread guys just curious about it since he is getting such good gains.

mj34

mj34

Awards
  • Established
i can tell you first hand that ACL tren is a top notch product. i doubt its worth the ridiculous price, but its very good. i had no libido drop at 90mg. expect around 2-2.5 lbs of lean mass per week while on, an increase in aggression (be careful with this), and an increase in blood pressure.

i've seen a pudgy 215 and its not you. solid 215 means you're in a position to use prohormones very effectively. good luck with your cycle.
How bad is the increase in BP with Tren and tren clones, about how much does it hike it up? After being diagnosed recently with HBP, I guess I might of had it for awhile and not know about it, I wont be running many orals. Right now I'm on TRT well actually more of a cruise at 500mgsEW and BP is staying at 121/70 so, thank god. BP runs in my family and I'm sure some things I did didnt help much but bloodwork is good always and I have been on HRT for 4 years now and plenty of cycles in between with various compounds and never got too high its just recently during my HRT phase that it starting skyrockiting, kinda weird but I', glad I'm getting it under control. Sorry, I didnt mean to hijack

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
How bad is the increase in BP with Tren and tren clones, about how much does it hike it up? After being diagnosed recently with HBP, I guess I might of had it for awhile and not know about it, I wont be running many orals. Right now I'm on TRT well actually more of a cruise at 500mgsEW and BP is staying at 121/70 so, thank god. BP runs in my family and I'm sure some things I did didnt help much but bloodwork is good always and I have been on HRT for 4 years now and plenty of cycles in between with various compounds and never got too high its just recently during my HRT phase that it starting skyrockiting, kinda weird but I', glad I'm getting it under control. Sorry, I didnt mean to hijack
the first time i ran it, it was without blood pressure support. normally, i cruise around 126/78 . i got up to 145/86 while on cycle. this time, i'm running blood pressure support (basically everything in cycle support by AI) like celery seed extract, polisconal (sp?), and hawthorn berries, and a minimal cardio every day, and i'm at 134/80. i think it was the elevated blood pressure on my first cycle that was making me unbearably aggressive, because i'm having no issues on this run with aggression.

mj34

mj34

Awards
  • Established
im interested in this...
picked up some estane and xmass the other day from nutra (along with a bottle of superbolan), and all for 64 bux! just got em to have around. too good of a deal to pass up!
but anyway, was looking into planning a next cycle with epi/dien... was just wondering, but would some test prop be considered (or be considered stupid or a waste) at a low dose to negate any libido-death/lethargy?

how have you been able to distinguish the effects from the two? obv you ended up taking both, so are you dosing at different times of day or what?

also... when is cabergoline necessary anybody? and if its used should you continue or discontinue p5p/vitex/chasteberry. ive read caber is only for brief flare ups, not oncycle management. any thoughts?
Since I begin using the first thing I ever did was Test and over 4 years later I always use test as the base of my cycles..even when I tried phera because its a steroid nontheless and my libido is way too important. Test defintly will combat this problem, I would use Test Cyp of atleast 250 for a bse but if you are doing it I would use 500mgs a week for 10 weeks in conjunction with your oral and just have your PCT lined up. I always have test in my system due to the fact that I'm on HRT and thus this is one of the reasons I never use Prop and the fact that I personally like just pinning myself once or twice a week. If Prop is all u have, defintly use it, your sex drive and your gains will thank you later. Test will help solidify these gains not to mention the fact that its much better than anything you can buy legally or illegally,imo.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
Since I begin using the first thing I ever did was Test and over 4 years later I always use test as the base of my cycles..even when I tried phera because its a steroid nontheless and my libido is way too important. Test defintly will combat this problem, I would use Test Cyp of atleast 250 for a bse but if you are doing it I would use 500mgs a week for 10 weeks in conjunction with your oral and just have your PCT lined up. I always have test in my system due to the fact that I'm on HRT and thus this is one of the reasons I never use Prop and the fact that I personally like just pinning myself once or twice a week. If Prop is all u have, defintly use it, your sex drive and your gains will thank you later. Test will help solidify these gains not to mention the fact that its much better than anything you can buy legally or illegally,imo.
unfortunately, i don't dabble in anything illegal or i'd jump all over a test cycle. something about having a TS-SCI clearance and being "involuntarily extended" until 2036 tells me its not a good idea :)

mj34

mj34

Awards
  • Established
the first time i ran it, it was without blood pressure support. normally, i cruise around 126/78 . i got up to 145/86 while on cycle. this time, i'm running blood pressure support (basically everything in cycle support by AI) like celery seed extract, polisconal (sp?), and hawthorn berries, and a minimal cardio every day, and i'm at 134/80. i think it was the elevated blood pressure on my first cycle that was making me unbearably aggressive, because i'm having no issues on this run with aggression.
Wow, even your first run wasnt extremely bad as far as HBP goes but it was reaching that 150/90 mark so yeah i see...also the supplements helped me for awhile and I truly think it was a combo of things plus the fact that HBP runs in the family and just got set off, because during HRT low dose time for that to happen, just jump to 160/98 on an average was a preety scary thing, so yes the supplements do help a lot of people, unfortunatley for me after a while the BP just took a turn for the worse. You are correct in saying that it is the high blod pressure that leads to aggression, also it causes lethargy and uncorrdination; I was a real **** with my wife trying to get this BP to normal and now I'm fine. If you look at the AAS Trenbolone and how powerful it is, it caused me and plenty of others BP to skyrocket, headaches due to HBP, low sex drive also can be contributed to HBP, and of course as you mentione aggression. When blood pressure got too bad in the past, my head would pound and I couldnt eat or train right so in reality if you cant control or get your BP under control you defintly wont get the best out of your cycle and it can be a very miserable time for yourself and others that you know. I thank you and appreciate you advice bro.

Respect,
MJ34

mj34

mj34

Awards
  • Established
unfortunately, i don't dabble in anything illegal or i'd jump all over a test cycle. something about having a TS-SCI clearance and being "involuntarily extended" until 2036 tells me its not a good idea :)
Yeah, I can defintly see your point there. It truly is too bad Test and Deca and other compounds for that matter are illegal, injects as you probably know are much safer for your body. I just prefer Test and Deca if I was to only have to compounds for the rest of my life, but yeah for some people they cant afford the risks, I do get a prescription for Test but of course I do exceed it.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I can defintly see your point there. It truly is too bad Test and Deca and other compounds for that matter are illegal, injects as you probably know are much safer for your body. I just prefer Test and Deca if I was to only have to compounds for the rest of my life, but yeah for some people they cant afford the risks, I do get a prescription for Test but of course I do exceed it.
oh, and i should mention.... my first run was 23 days.... so from 126/78 to 145/86 in 23 days. this time around, again, with blood pressure support, i'm on day 35 out of 42 and went from 127/78 to 134/80. i can't stress enough how important good my blood pressure levels are this time around.

i've read all the studies on the injectibles being safer, and sometimes i really wish i could take them, but i'd hate to be recalled to duty and being reclassed as infantry because of a decision like that :) if i wasn't involuntarily extended, i would have jumped on an injectible by now.

mj34

mj34

Awards
  • Established
oh, and i should mention.... my first run was 23 days.... so from 126/78 to 145/86 in 23 days. this time around, again, with blood pressure support, i'm on day 35 out of 42 and went from 127/78 to 134/80. i can't stress enough how important good my blood pressure levels are this time around.

i've read all the studies on the injectibles being safer, and sometimes i really wish i could take them, but i'd hate to be recalled to duty and being reclassed as infantry because of a decision like that :) if i wasn't involuntarily extended, i would have jumped on an injectible by now.
Wow that spiked quickly bro...glad to hear everything is in check and the jump now is still preety much in the normal range for BP. I was told that 135/85 is the begiining level where HBP starts. I think too many people grab the compounds they need and forget whats truly most important which is too take things for you BP, heart, cardiovascular system, cholosterol, and liver. After I started having blood pressure issues I started realizing that I better listen to my body. I check it daily as I have a reliable monitor and I dont care what compound that I run, if its jacking up my BP so bad, despite the fact that I'm on BP meds I would hestitate for a second, I would drop it quick like. Glad to see intelligence exists out there bro and I sincerly appreicate the feedback on tren.