Anyone on here run the ORIGINAL AX PHERA-PLEX?? - AnabolicMinds.com

Anyone on here run the ORIGINAL AX PHERA-PLEX??

1. New Member

Question Anyone on here run the ORIGINAL AX PHERA-PLEX??

I am curious to know plps reactions to the compound. How were your gains/sides, strength increase, and water retention? Progestin issues?

I have a bottle in my freezer and wouldn't run it for another 6 months+. I haven't been able to find to many logs on it and that makes it iffy for me.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  320 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkstar76543 View Post
    I am curious to know plps reactions to the compound. How were your gains/sides, strength increase, and water retention? Progestin issues?

I have a bottle in my freezer and wouldn't run it for another 6 months+. I haven't been able to find to many logs on it and that makes it iffy for me.
    I've run it twice, in conjunction with other things. It usually acted quickly (with 1-2 weeks), strength goes up, definite size increase. You will get some lethargy toward the end, though. Have Taurine handy to combat this and you will most likely need a SERM imo. Just my .02.
    "I am NOT an alcoholic. Alcoholics have a drinking problem. I ain't got no problem drinking!!"
    -My Best Friend
  3. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

no progestin issues as its not a progestin but phera seems to be a toss a coin compound, some people have horrible sides on it, some have none and a great cycle.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

I used it......LOVE the stuff. It's one hell of a mass gainer overall. Strength increases were ok, but this stuff will pile on the size if you have it geared right. My sides were fairly minimal, but the painful muscle pumps were god aweful at times.

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  320 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    I used it......LOVE the stuff. It's one hell of a mass gainer overall. Strength increases were ok, but this stuff will pile on the size if you have it geared right. My sides were fairly minimal, but the painful muscle pumps were god aweful at times.
    T1! How goes it, yo? I'm running your stack starting Monday! Don't get mad at me! LOL! Tune in, as I may have a few questions about timing, etc. How are you feeling after PCT?
    "I am NOT an alcoholic. Alcoholics have a drinking problem. I ain't got no problem drinking!!"
    -My Best Friend
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ex-tightend83 View Post
    T1! How goes it, yo? I'm running your stack starting Monday! Don't get mad at me! LOL! Tune in, as I may have a few questions about timing, etc. How are you feeling after PCT?
    Absolutely bro!

I'm doing pretty well overall. I have a lot on my plate right now, so it's tough to be super dedicated, but i'm doing what i can.

Legendary

7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  320 lbs.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Absolutely bro!

I'm doing pretty well overall. I have a lot on my plate right now, so it's tough to be super dedicated, but i'm doing what i can.
    Well, I bought two bottles of the 1-T, as NP was running a sale. That should be enough, right? I'm running the 1-T for six weeks and the Phera/P-Plex for five.
    -My Best Friend
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ex-tightend83 View Post
    Well, I bought two bottles of the 1-T, as NP was running a sale. That should be enough, right? I'm running the 1-T for six weeks and the Phera/P-Plex for five.
    Yup, sounds good. I think 1-T and Phera-Plex (The original) was a fantastic cycle. I highly recommend, and one i'll run again in the future.

Legendary

9. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

i used it, awful on the blood pressure and sometimes even irregular heartbeat.

many loved it though, not me.

i also had better results with superdrol than pherplex
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  320 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    i used it, awful on the blood pressure and sometimes even irregular heartbeat.

many loved it though, not me.

i also had better results with superdrol than pherplex
    It's funny how different things work for different people. Superdrol was never anything for me but a bottle of sides. It didn't work. I actually still have half a bottle left that I'm not going to use. Phera-Plex was MUCH better, at least for me. Go figure.
    -My Best Friend

Similar Forum Threads

1. closest to original haldrol-50 and old Phera-Plex?
    By sourcheese in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-26-2008, 07:29 AM
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-23-2006, 03:36 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-15-2006, 11:28 PM
  4. Phera-Plex mixed with original ErgoMax LMG?
    By hushdrops in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 05-27-2006, 03:17 PM
  5. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 05-16-2006, 10:50 PM