Anyone on here run the ORIGINAL AX PHERA-PLEX??

Darkstar76543

Awards
I am curious to know plps reactions to the compound. How were your gains/sides, strength increase, and water retention? Progestin issues?

I have a bottle in my freezer and wouldn't run it for another 6 months+. I haven't been able to find to many logs on it and that makes it iffy for me.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
I am curious to know plps reactions to the compound. How were your gains/sides, strength increase, and water retention? Progestin issues?

I have a bottle in my freezer and wouldn't run it for another 6 months+. I haven't been able to find to many logs on it and that makes it iffy for me.
I've run it twice, in conjunction with other things. It usually acted quickly (with 1-2 weeks), strength goes up, definite size increase. You will get some lethargy toward the end, though. Have Taurine handy to combat this and you will most likely need a SERM imo. Just my .02.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no progestin issues as its not a progestin :) but phera seems to be a toss a coin compound, some people have horrible sides on it, some have none and a great cycle.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I used it......LOVE the stuff. It's one hell of a mass gainer overall. Strength increases were ok, but this stuff will pile on the size if you have it geared right. My sides were fairly minimal, but the painful muscle pumps were god aweful at times.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
I used it......LOVE the stuff. It's one hell of a mass gainer overall. Strength increases were ok, but this stuff will pile on the size if you have it geared right. My sides were fairly minimal, but the painful muscle pumps were god aweful at times.
T1! How goes it, yo? I'm running your stack starting Monday! Don't get mad at me! LOL! Tune in, as I may have a few questions about timing, etc. How are you feeling after PCT?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
T1! How goes it, yo? I'm running your stack starting Monday! Don't get mad at me! LOL! Tune in, as I may have a few questions about timing, etc. How are you feeling after PCT?
Absolutely bro!

I'm doing pretty well overall. I have a lot on my plate right now, so it's tough to be super dedicated, but i'm doing what i can. :)

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Absolutely bro!

I'm doing pretty well overall. I have a lot on my plate right now, so it's tough to be super dedicated, but i'm doing what i can. :)
Well, I bought two bottles of the 1-T, as NP was running a sale. That should be enough, right? I'm running the 1-T for six weeks and the Phera/P-Plex for five.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, I bought two bottles of the 1-T, as NP was running a sale. That should be enough, right? I'm running the 1-T for six weeks and the Phera/P-Plex for five.
Yup, sounds good. I think 1-T and Phera-Plex (The original) was a fantastic cycle. I highly recommend, and one i'll run again in the future.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i used it, awful on the blood pressure and sometimes even irregular heartbeat.

many loved it though, not me.

i also had better results with superdrol than pherplex

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
i used it, awful on the blood pressure and sometimes even irregular heartbeat.

many loved it though, not me.

i also had better results with superdrol than pherplex
It's funny how different things work for different people. Superdrol was never anything for me but a bottle of sides. It didn't work. I actually still have half a bottle left that I'm not going to use. Phera-Plex was MUCH better, at least for me. Go figure.