Hemaguno Cycle

meexle

meexle

Awards
Hello,

I have been looking around here for a bit and just joined. I have a few questions I am hoping you may be able to help me with regarding Hemaguno. I did some searching but didn't find anything that specifically addressed my questions.

First, while taking Hemaguno (12.5 mg tablet) should I continue taking other supplements like creatine, protein, etc., or would you recommend holding off until I am finished with the Hemaguno? This leads to my question of what I should take after finishing the cycle. Is there anything specifically that would be recommended?

Finally, is there a method that has worked best as far as timing and how much should be taken throughout the day. The directions instruct not taking more than 2 tablets in one day. Should I take those morning and night and is easing into it with maybe a tablet a day to start with, a good idea?

Thanks again for any time and knowledge you can afford me. Hopefully you don't mind answering my questions and I certainly thank you in advance for any help.

17amethyl

Awards
  • Established
hey...it sounds like you just need to do a little more looking around before you start your cycle...
-it sounds like your first, but yes, keep taking protein, in fact you need to increase your typical protein intake while on cycle- very important, as for creatine and other anciliarry supps...what are your goals, i think hemaguno is typically a cutter so if you desire a cut, maybe keep the creatine for a later time or even for your pct to help retain gains
- its also best to space out your dosages throughout the day, im not sure how potent hemaguno is or if its methylated, i think it is...but i think you can/should take more than 25mgs a day from the logs ive seen of it, though honestly, if its your first cycle, perhaps low dosage is better off
- and my best advice: delay your cycle until you've done thorough reading, and i mean thorough...you can get yourself into some serious trouble if your not prepared for side effects, research things like "gyno", "shut-down", "liver support", "pct" or post cycle therapy, "cycle support"...for post cycle, you will likely need a SERM, either nolva or clomid, though perhaps and otc pct may work like 6-oxo, reversatrol (probably didnt spell it right)...
- good luck man, and seriously, think it through

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
hemaguno is an epistaine clone....this is a steroid....as 17a methyl stated it seem seems like you have a lot of research to do before you run this cycle....if you have any specific questions we are more than happy to help...but most of them you should be able to answer on your own by simply searching "havoc" and "epistaine"...

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
like mooch said, there are many threads revolving around havoc and epistane which are the same compound as hemaguno, personally hemaguno was the first ph i ever tried and i can honestly say that if this is your first time using an anabolic steroid then the recommended dosage of 2 tablets is more than enough. i ran 2 tablets just as instructed and started feeling the effects in about 3 days and trust me it will hit you hard. as far as spacing out your dosing i would simply recommend that you take one in the morning and one in the afternoon, empty stomach with at least one of your doses being before you hit the gym. i would recommend NOT going any higher than 2 tablets for at least 2-3 weeks as you should respond pretty well since its your first time, dont get greedy... listen to your body - if your still making gains in size and strength then there is no need to up your dosage. other than that make sure your getting 1-2 grams of protein per lb of your body weight everyday, and some good fats and carbs. make sure you have some good support supps for on hand (milk thistle, saw palmetto, etc) and a SERM on hand for PCT (if you dont know what a PCT is or what a SERM is used for just do a search in the forums)

good luck, any other questions or concerns feel free to PM me...

meexle

meexle

Awards
Thank you very much for all of the advice. I will certainly do some more research and educate myself on how to proceed. If I need anything else, I will be certain to ask. Take care!

meexle

meexle

Awards
Thank you again for all of the information and suggestions. Your time and knowledge is greatly appreciated.

After doing some research both here on the forums, with other members in private, and reading different sites (like otcpct.com, etc.) I have come up with a few things that have been suggested to me for the cycle:

During cycle:
AI - Cycle Support (60 servings) to take 10 days prior to and during the Hemaguno cycle.

DHEA and Taurine

Multivitamin

Post Cycle:

AI - Post Cycle Support (120 Capsules)

Trione

Further questions:
Does this look like a reasonable PCT?

Also, I was informed that Trione is similar to 6-OXO and should be used instead since it is a bit cheaper. Is this the most effective product or should I use 6-OXO (I am more than willing to pay the difference if need be).

Lastly, on otcpct.com, there is a suggestion for PCT for Epistane/Havoc and it includes I3C and then 6-OXO as optional later on (starting week 5). What are your thoughts on this? Should I include I3C in my PCT?

Thank you again and take care!

17amethyl

Awards
  • Established
meexle, only suggestions/comments i could make is first, i personally wouldnt include DHEA as something to be run for a lengthy time during cycle...i keep the dhea on hand in case your libido goes to sh!t on cycle, i.e. extreme lethargy, in this case the DHEA help to provide a slight libido boost...but since DHEA itself aromatizes and its effects are not profound orally as is transdermally, i really dont think its absolutely necessary, but if u meant to keep it on hand in case of libido situation then thats cool

and again, i should probably do more research specifically on hemaguno before i talk about the necessity of a serm but, from my experience in general with ph and oral steroids, keeping a serm on hand (selective estrogen receptor modulator) is always a good thing...whether or not you will need a serm consistently throughout the cycle is arguable, nowadays there are some pretty solid otc pct products and its a possibility hemaguno will not shut u down that badly/be harsh...im just big on nolvadex for cycle assist in case of a gyno breakout and using it in my pct

other than that, you seem to be on the right foot- just dont be overly confident and dive into a cycle just bc you feel like you already have a decent understanding and feel that u can just continue to build on that knowledge while on cycle....lol trust me, i did that for my 1st cycle ever and though i wasnt entirely an idiot, it was still scary
keep up the good work and the research, build a good cycle stash, get that diet in check and youll have a great cycle...keep us posted

meexle

meexle

Awards
meexle, only suggestions/comments i could make is first, i personally wouldnt include DHEA as something to be run for a lengthy time during cycle...i keep the dhea on hand in case your libido goes to sh!t on cycle, i.e. extreme lethargy, in this case the DHEA help to provide a slight libido boost...but since DHEA itself aromatizes and its effects are not profound orally as is transdermally, i really dont think its absolutely necessary, but if u meant to keep it on hand in case of libido situation then thats cool

and again, i should probably do more research specifically on hemaguno before i talk about the necessity of a serm but, from my experience in general with ph and oral steroids, keeping a serm on hand (selective estrogen receptor modulator) is always a good thing...whether or not you will need a serm consistently throughout the cycle is arguable, nowadays there are some pretty solid otc pct products and its a possibility hemaguno will not shut u down that badly/be harsh...im just big on nolvadex for cycle assist in case of a gyno breakout and using it in my pct

other than that, you seem to be on the right foot- just dont be overly confident and dive into a cycle just bc you feel like you already have a decent understanding and feel that u can just continue to build on that knowledge while on cycle....lol trust me, i did that for my 1st cycle ever and though i wasnt entirely an idiot, it was still scary
keep up the good work and the research, build a good cycle stash, get that diet in check and youll have a great cycle...keep us posted
Thank you again for the honest insight, it is greatly appreciated.

I am still collecting knowledge as you can see. I would love to have a SERM on hand, however a number of folks are recommending Clomid for a Hemaguno cycle and the source that I was given only had it in a vial as opposed to the tablets (I am not a huge fan of the thought of purchasing needles and such for a SERM). I know you can't post sources or anything like that (and I certainly don't have an expectation to any other info), but if you have more insight to share, please feel free to PM me so we can discuss it further.

Everyone here has been incredibly helpful and I can't thank all of you enough for taking your time to respond to my questions.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
Thank you again for the honest insight, it is greatly appreciated.

I am still collecting knowledge as you can see. I would love to have a SERM on hand, however a number of folks are recommending Clomid for a Hemaguno cycle and the source that I was given only had it in a vial as opposed to the tablets (I am not a huge fan of the thought of purchasing needles and such for a SERM). I know you can't post sources or anything like that (and I certainly don't have an expectation to any other info), but if you have more insight to share, please feel free to PM me so we can discuss it further.

Everyone here has been incredibly helpful and I can't thank all of you enough for taking your time to respond to my questions.
if its in a vial most likely its meant for oral use....most come with a dropper or in a spray bottle....ive never heard of injectable clomid

dfcramrod

Awards
My understanding is that Hemaguno is a ph and not thus classified as a steroid. Am I wrong? (I'm new to ph's and am doing research for my 1st cycle)

dfcramrod

Awards
I'm not sure how I feel about taking a steroid muchless and oral one for that matter. Is there a good PH that you can recommend? If i decide to continue with the plan of Hemaguno I'm thinking of cycling it this way, any helpful critiques would be appreciated:

Pre Cycle: 1 wk prior
Begin AI Cycyle Support

On Cycle: 5 wk cycle (1st wk 1 tab, weeks 2-5, 2 tabs)
AI cycle support
Hemaguno
Protein sups

PCT: 6 - 8 wks
6oxo
AI Post cycyle
continue cycle support
Reversitol
creatine

meexle

meexle

Awards
if its in a vial most likely its meant for oral use....most come with a dropper or in a spray bottle....ive never heard of injectable clomid
Thanks for the info. Someone informed me of that and it appears I misinterpreted what the liquid was for. Thank you for the clarification and the help, my friend.

thenewguy

Awards
i got some good info on this page about Hemaguno . I read what was suggested for your pct and some guys in the gym are telling me all i need to take is AI Post cycle (capsules) - but they cudnt explain why , you guys seem to know WaY more info about everything than they do . Its great when people take time to help others anyway, My question is what is the best post cycle therapy for hemaguno ? do i need a serm of any kind nolva ? Will creatine help to maintain my gains ?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
i got some good info on this page about Hemaguno . I read what was suggested for your pct and some guys in the gym are telling me all i need to take is AI Post cycle (capsules) - but they cudnt explain why , you guys seem to know WaY more info about everything than they do . Its great when people take time to help others anyway, My question is what is the best post cycle therapy for hemaguno ? do i need a serm of any kind nolva ? Will creatine help to maintain my gains ?
i would use a serm with every cycle just to be safe.....dont listen to people at the gym...yes creatine is great to run in a pct

thenewguy

Awards
i would use a serm with every cycle just to be safe.....dont listen to people at the gym...yes creatine is great to run in a pct
thanks for your reply
Do you think Advance Ptc and a serm would be good enough ?

meexle

meexle

Awards
Once again, I want to thank everyone for all of the assistance prior to my cycle. I completed a little while ago and wanted to give you all a brief summary of the results.

Initially, during my research, I read that Hemaguno was somewhat underdosed. It didn't appear this would be a huge issue for me since I hadn't tried anything similar to this product before, and I thought maybe something mild would be a smart choice. After using Hemaguno, and even taking doses that were higher than the recommended application, I must say that I too feel it is underdosed. I saw some strength gains (won't go into the numbers for brevity sake) but beyond that I was a bit disappointed.

Now, this brings me to my next question. Would you say it was the actual product or in general would something like Havoc, etc. still produce the same results? Is there another product that could be recommended and how long do you feel it is best to wait until beginning a cycle?

Thank you all for your support and knowledge. Take care.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
run pct and wait 4-6 weeks before next cycle.....i like epistaine for cutting purposes but it is not a bulker....i hear time and time again that guys are disapointed with their gains....that is not the right application for this compound....run phera or some mdrol if you want to bulk

samva777

Awards
WHY???

I'm not sure how I feel about taking a steroid muchless and oral one for that matter. Is there a good PH that you can recommend? If i decide to continue with the plan of Hemaguno I'm thinking of cycling it this way, any helpful critiques would be appreciated:

Pre Cycle: 1 wk prior
Begin AI Cycyle Support

On Cycle: 5 wk cycle (1st wk 1 tab, weeks 2-5, 2 tabs)
AI cycle support
Hemaguno
Protein sups

PCT: 6 - 8 wks
6oxo
AI Post cycyle
continue cycle support
Reversitol
creatine
Why would it matter if its a PH or an AAS. If its a PH it converts into a steroid in your body if its an AAS its already a steroid before it enters your body , at the end of the day its the same thing but the AAS is less waistful.