- 12-10-2003, 07:08 AM
- 12-10-2003, 10:25 AM
12-10-2003, 10:40 AM
Nor I.. but you do need to take time off from any so that you don't permently shut down your natural test production
12-10-2003, 11:26 AM
receptor burn out ? what does that mean ? androgen receptors are continuously regenerated in the body , so dont worry about anything of this sort bro .
12-10-2003, 12:57 PM
The cessation of gains is not due to receptor burnout. It is attributed to a condition whereby the body attempts to reach normalcy - homeostasis.
12-10-2003, 01:08 PM
If androgen receptors burnout, then I would have none left. I wouldn't worry about it. but when you stay on for a looong time, you do need to keep upping your levels.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Bone in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 05-19-2007, 10:05 PM
- By PC1 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-04-2003, 09:37 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-02-2003, 07:43 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-01-2003, 02:43 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 01-31-2003, 12:30 AM