Quick math question on doseage of letro!

rocky025

Awards
the letrozole bottle says 2.5mg/ml, but i need 0.5mg dosage. how much of a ml is that?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
goodluck trying to get that dose lol

.5ml = 1.25mg
.25ml = .625mg

rocky025

Awards
goodluck trying to get that dose lol

.5ml = 1.25mg
.25ml = .625mg
how do people take letrozole and find .25ml ? i was looking around on caluclation sites for ml into mg and they say just for my 2.5mg its .025ml... how do you guys take letrozole!!?? :chairshot:

I fell really dump but how does one with a bottle of letrozole and a oral syringe take a dosage of 0.5mg, 1mg, 1.5mg, 2.0mg, 2.5mg ? i have no idea cause it seems i need to get less then a drop im assuming?:lmao:

it says on the site where i bought it: 2.5mg/ml ..does this mean every 2.5mg = ml ?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
a small drop is all u need. u most likely wont get an exact dose. i personally have not used letro so i'll let others chine in on how they dosed it

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Get 1ml insulin syringe, pull out the needle, and fill to the 20.

rocky025

Awards
k. so for my first dose i need 0.5mg so using my oral syringe

if 1ml=2.5mg, then 1/10ml=.25 ... 0.25x2 = 0.5mg

i need 2/10 of a ml filled.? is this correct?

Blapeneve

Awards
Better to ask someone who understands something about it.

Blapeneve

Awards
.... But maybe not the guys above, who may or may not have passed on in the past 13 years.
:)
I have never dealt with such matters. Too hard for me. Personally, when I was in secondary school, I used https://plainmath.net/secondary for help. At each test or independent, I asked for solutions and they helped me. In principle, I studied until the end of school. I think everyone had this, who did not understand mathematics.
Anything is possible, maybe some of them are still learning :D.

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
GQdaLEGEND Alpha Gainz 17
lionking999 Anabolics 7
Product Reviews 2
boxmeman Post Cycle Therapy 1
blackheart Anabolics 6