CEL H-drol vs. Gaspari Halodrol-50

jsheely

jsheely

Awards
  • Established
I have a bottle of CEL's H-drol and was wondering if it was the same thing as the original Gaspari stuff. I know its the same compound, but the pills are just little clear capsules filled with powder. I was hoping for more of a solid pill. I'm probably just being an idiot, but is it the same exact thing or what?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
an exact clone. Gaspri's were 50mg pills, CEL's are 25mg pills...thats the only difference

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah. Although I do like to point out that the VERY first original Gaspari Halodrol-50 was laced with madol (phera plex) making it obviously way better.

Hdrol and PP sounds like a good stack to me, too bad it's so much methyls.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Madol is Phera Plex. There's a million Phera Plex clones out there. Almost all the clones with a "P" or a "Phera" lol.

jsheely

jsheely

Awards
  • Established
I wonder how much phera plex was in the original Halodrol? And how did they get away with putting it in there and not listing it with the active ingredient?

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
I wonder how much phera plex was in the original Halodrol? And how did they get away with putting it in there and not listing it with the active ingredient?
i think it was listed as DMT in the original. i wanna say it was 25mg. 25mg of the halodrol compound itself and 25mgs of DMT..but i could be wrong..