Barry Bonds designer steroids

S

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I couldn't find what they were all using though. I wanted the prices and stuff like that.

2cAnnons

Awards
the site doesnt provide much info. bonds trainer was the one that was getting it from them. not bonds. or that is the understanding i have.

J

juststarting

Awards
Bonds is now required to undergo a drug test. The **** he took is probably out of his system by now and the test will come up clean. Then the media will continue to make the public believe that not everybaseball player does it when that is pretty much the case.

F

Future

According to ESPN all that testified were not going to under investigation. Would that mean he wont be tested?

T

tatortodd

Awards
  • Established
I've read articles where there are possible deals worked out with the prosecutors in exchange for their grand jury testimonies. Nothing concrete though.

However, those deals wouldn't prohibit MLB from testing him.

~Todd

T

tatortodd

Awards
  • Established
I couldn't find what they were all using though. I wanted the prices and stuff like that.
Not a flame or anything, but did you really expect a company being jointly investigated by 3 federal agencies to have a products page, price list, etc.?

~Todd

S

size

Awards
  • Established
BALCO took a blood sample from you and analized your blood. From this point, they decided what you needed.

They are/were not a supplement company.

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
never seen a pic with Bonds' shirt off. Is he Jacked?

R

raybravo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
yeah , i think it was done the way size said . that would be awesome though huh ? to know exactly what u need , taking the guesswork out is like reducing the journey by half :) .

S

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well Tator todd, assuming that they did get caught, I did kind of think that they would possibly have it out there.

prolangtum

prolangtum

Awards
  • Established
Why is anyone intrested in this? From what I have gathered from Pat Arnold, it really isnt that great of a compound at all.