EPI/TRENaDROL unleashing the beast

M

manbeast31

Awards
hey all well like the title says im currently prepping for a soild date of 25 feb to start this cycle. im currently taken my cycle support and ensuring everthing is here and ready for the big day. heres how i think i gonna dose em

epi@30/tren@60 first week working the epi up to 40 by weeks end
after that im sticking with a 40/90 split til the cycles done. i might up the epi to 50 but i dont think ill need to.

here what i got during and after the cycle
taurine, haw berry, b-6, and the l-dopa, cissus,fishoil and cycle support ill be taking these this week and til the end of PCT.

as far as post cycle goes i can get clomid but im gonna try the above with creatine, reveritol and deisel test hardcore and lean extreme for cortisol. ill be eating big and training til failure 5 days a week and taking in at least 220 grams of protein and a decent amount of carbs. thanks for looking and criques are welcome

N

nickrut

Awards
  • Established
Seems high to be running epi...you run it before? If so, then I guess you'd know best...if not, i'd suggest sticking to 30 for at least a week or 2.

Also, if your weight is 210...id try for at least 300 g of protein a day.

M

manbeast31

Awards
yah i ran epi and mmv2 about 3 months ago....and yah i weigh 205

M

manbeast31

Awards
anyone care to help or comment on the unleashing

N

nickrut

Awards
  • Established
Honestly, if you ran epi 3 months ago I'd consider another compound.

I consider 9-12 months to be the minimum optimal time for running the same compound. I guess if you increase the dosage enough, you can still make very solid gains, but to me the sides that come along side the upped dose might not be worht it.

Whats your goal? Mass or lean out? Might consider hdrol alongside the trenadrol if you haven't considered it (different than estane)

I'd consider either pplex or

H

hawks31

Awards
yo NICKRUT if his goals are in fact to use this cycle and lean out, what modifications if any would you suggest? add or subtract anything to this cycle? i am also very much interested in the leanest bulk possible with epi. so any info would def help us both out.
thanks

M

manbeast31

Awards
i did consider h-drol but i really liked epi, i didnt get any side from the first round it helped me drop some bodyfat and i got good muscle and and strengh from it. i did my PCT and recovered, and had bloodwork done. but i think i am going to stick with a straight 30 on this cycle.

as far as my goals im trying to get the leanest possible bulk i can and drop some more bodyfat and get to 11% currently @ 14%.

but so far good suggestions please keep'em coming i can mod my plan seeing as i have a good stockpile of different like h-drol and others

N

nickrut

Awards
  • Established
yo NICKRUT if his goals are in fact to use this cycle and lean out, what modifications if any would you suggest? add or subtract anything to this cycle? i am also very much interested in the leanest bulk possible with epi. so any info would def help us both out.
thanks

Epi + Trenadrol is GREAT for leaning out and gaining some mass, but it really comes down to diet. If you're eating like a horse, you arent going to lean out. If you eat little, you won't put on a ton of mass no matter what...

My hesitation is just in his situation as he just ran Epi so he might experience some diminishing returns, as your body adapts to different compounds making them less effective.

Epi + Trenadrol is solid, but read up on progestins (trenadrol is a progestin) so that you know how to handle any potential sides and how to PCT it.

angel77

angel77

Awards
  • Established
Vitex & P5P & possibly Caber

Take 800mg of Vitex (chaste berry) and 200mg of P5P (coenzymated B6) to combat prolactin issues. Blood pressure can go up a bit on Trenadrol as well. I'd have both Hawthorn berry and Celery Seed extract. That's all you should need. If your prone to gyno you may want to have some Caber. You'd have to get that from a research site. Cheers and good luck. I'm running this stack before summer to cut. Epistane is very versitile. I gained mass on my 1st run but I'll be in caloric deficit and lots of cardio for my summer cut. The great part about Trenadrol & Epi is that you can eat under maintenance, lean out, and get stronger. The key is to keep the muscle mass and only lose the fat. Cheers and good luck, angel77

M

manbeast31

Awards
thanks angel, ive never had any of the the common side from most compounds that ive taken (knock on wood) and ive taken superdrol, superdrol NG, epi this will be my first tren run ever so im trying to cover all my bases before had, ill have to check in the caber though ive heard it being used before gots to find a place to get shouldnt be too hard. i hope

Jarred28

Jarred28

Awards
you are going to get jakkkkkked as hell, i took tren for the last week and a half of my epi cycle, i felt it after the first dosage even at 30mg. Muscles were rock hard and pumps were nuts. The only thing is tren cause alot of aggression and irratability at 60mg so watch out for that. but the best of luck to you

M

manbeast31

Awards
my muscles are ready and waiting to get jacked!!! thanks and prepare to see the log at the end ill be posting pictures

F

fernalfers

Awards
Manbeast, I am starting my P-Plex/Dienedrone(tren) cycle on Tuesday as well. I will be watching your progress to see how your stack is. I have some Epi i may run in the summer.

M

manbeast31

Awards
well sub up cuz its about to begin mhahahahah (evil laugh)

M

manbeast31

Awards
day 1
ok i took 10mg of epi this morning 30 mins after drank my protein shake and my support supps. at 1030 took one epi and one trenadrol 45 min before i went to the gym. felt like a normal day at the gym other than i seemed to sweat more than normal.

weight 204
b/f 15%
ill have a better log tomorrow out of time though for now.

F

fernalfers

Awards
What happened Manbeast, i thought you were starting Tuesday like me. You just could not resist.

M

manbeast31

Awards
it was too tempting lol but i cant wait to see the results of this like i said tomorrow will be a better log i ran out of time at work....are you ready to start yours tomorrow.

F

fernalfers

Awards
it was too tempting lol but i cant wait to see the results of this like i said tomorrow will be a better log i ran out of time at work....are you ready to start yours tomorrow.

Yes i can't wait. I almost pulled a you :) and started early as well but figured i'll stick to the plan. I'll be popping my first P-Plex tomorrow morning. Lets put on some mass!. I'll be watching your progress.

M

manbeast31

Awards
day 2
again dosed like yesterday muscles started to get harder and vascularity was insane!!!workout seemed really easy i didnt want to stop.

M

manbeast31

Awards
day 3
alrighty well todays workout was good.

vascularity - awesome

strength - good

muscles full and happy.

libdo is good and no sides so far. i did legs and i felt good

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
are you following any certain training program or integrating somethin like DC or German volume training?
just wonderin what your workout sets and reps are lookin like

M

manbeast31

Awards
are you following any certain training program or integrating somethin like DC or German volume training?
just wonderin what your workout sets and reps are lookin like
staying with high weight and high reps til failure, just a note the thrist has really kicked in i cant get enough water

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
are you only dosing p-5-p and vitex for prolactin protection or are you using the L-dopa also?

M

manbeast31

Awards
ok its been a bit since ive updated this. the military keeps me busy alot, but here it is.

strength is awesome threw up some extra weight on my bench i finally got back to repping 315 again.
weight- 218
b/f 16%
vascularity- insane
bp- before working out 129/70 after 138/77 not bad at all

as far as sides go i had a horrible back pump but a lil taurine and water and i was good. other than that ive been retaining more water than i thought and ive been sweating like crazy in my sleep its insane!! whats up with that i mean its cool and all but i already put out a crazy amount of body heat.

oh and i swapped out the epi for some h-drol that i had sitting around.
well there you have it so far so

Big3upgrade

Big3upgrade

Awards
  • Established
ok its been a bit since ive updated this. the military keeps me busy alot, but here it is.

strength is awesome threw up some extra weight on my bench i finally got back to repping 315 again.
weight- 218
b/f 16%
vascularity- insane
bp- before working out 129/70 after 138/77 not bad at all

as far as sides go i had a horrible back pump but a lil taurine and water and i was good. other than that ive been retaining more water than i thought and ive been sweating like crazy in my sleep its insane!! whats up with that i mean its cool and all but i already put out a crazy amount of body heat.

oh and i swapped out the epi for some h-drol that i had sitting around.
well there you have it so far so
Sweating is a normal side effect, I remember waking up drenched in sweat when I took trenadrol. I am sure you are drinking water...but keep drinking more, gave me the worst thirst ever. Loving the strength huh? hehe it is out of this world I tell yah.

M

manbeast31

Awards
im drinking like 2 gallons of water and im addicted to the strength increase from this lol its great im definately burning fat with this

M

manbeast31

Awards
strength- still awesome
weight - 210?? i lost 8 lbs
b/f 15%
vascularity- awesome as well !
b/p -still fairly normal.
sides no other than the above
so far im really happy with this cycle getting leaner thats for sure, i had some
wicked muscle pumps today still sweating like a pig at night this morning my shirt was wet like i ran a marathon in my sleep!

D

dax506

Awards
Honestly, if you ran epi 3 months ago I'd consider another compound.

I consider 9-12 months to be the minimum optimal time for running the same compound.
Any other imput on this?

angel77

angel77

Awards
  • Established
Any other imput on this?

I would NOT run the same compound 2x in a row. But, I don't beleive you need to wait 9-12 months. You'd get results every 4-6 months but probably not as prevelent.

D

dax506

Awards
I would NOT run the same compound 2x in a row. But, I don't beleive you need to wait 9-12 months. You'd get results every 4-6 months but probably not as prevelent.
Say i ran a epistane cycle in feb. then in june i started a Trenadro/Epi cycle, would i be better off using something like Hdrol instead of the Epistane or would that be a good stack even though i would have ran the epistane 4 months before.

angel77

angel77

Awards
  • Established
Say i ran a epistane cycle in feb. then in june i started a Trenadro/Epi cycle, would i be better off using something like Hdrol instead of the Epistane or would that be a good stack even though i would have ran the epistane 4 months before.

You'd have better results from using the Epi as opposed to the H-Drol. H-Drol a very mild steroid and although you've ran Epi 4 months ago it's quite a bit stronger than H-Drol. You should be fine. The Trenadrol will be great. Cheers

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
good combo, very curious as to your results