Spawn is a ripoff!

powerhouse81

Awards
whats so special about spawn by myogenix that has 30mgtren and 8mg of epistane per capsule that warrants its price tag ??

compared to buying a bottle of each tren/epistane and running a cycle of

90mg/tren
30mg/epistane
a day for 30 days?

Surely running the above cycle will create more gains but it would be interesting to see if anyone has run spawn and both a bottle of epistane and xtreme tren to establish difference in gains??

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
If you don't want to pay the price of spawn, you are free not to.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
i never like doing premade stacked compounds. it sucks because u may need more of one and less of another ya no? taking 3 a day u only get 24mgs of epi and 90 mgs of tren...now bump that that 4 pills...tren at 120 can start causing problems. personally i think it is best to buy them seperate and dose them as you see fit.

odysseus

Awards
i think the reason they re able to charge so much is because there are alot of uninformed people out there and since myogenix has made a name for themselves and from most reports spawn does what it says it does people just tend to go by word of mouth personally im buyin the bottle of tren an bottle of epi seperate just for the shear fact that i can control the dosages

shaunnner

shaunnner

Awards
  • Established
actually spawn is cheap at nutra and i heard good results on it. Doesnt hurt to try. Cheaper than buying plasma jet

Dyou

Dyou

Awards
  • Established
i got my spawn for 60 everywhere i looked buying epi and tren x was roughly the same

Big3upgrade

Big3upgrade

Awards
  • Established
Epistane is $27, and X-mass is $25. You get alot more epi and tren than spawn.

kev da rev

Awards
Epistane and X-mass what kind of pct will ya need for that novladex and liver support

i was told is this true

Big3upgrade

Big3upgrade

Awards
  • Established
Clomid and PCT assist for PCT. Cycle assist while on cycle.

FOSTER1226

Awards
a kid a knew got tissue cancer all over his body from spawn, better be careful with that stuff

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
a guy I know gained 30lbs from dat dere cell tech
i know that guy too....and he only tells people it was celltech becuase he doesnt want them to know he was on roids....yep i said it...roids....he called it "the strap"....i wonder if they make it in a pill form....im too afraid to inject

FOSTER1226

Awards
woahhh chill out bro i actually do know a kid who got tissue cancer from it cause he took too much of it for too long i found out, and how exactly would u like me to prove it?

FOSTER1226

Awards
and idk wtf happened to the post i put up yesterday about him again it's not here i must not have sent it but he took too much of it and did a way long cycle of it and then got tissue cancer

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
and idk wtf happened to the post i put up yesterday about him again it's not here i must not have sent it but he took too much of it and did a way long cycle of it and then got tissue cancer

how long was he on and how did they determine it was the spawn that caused the tissue cancer and since spawn contains two compounds were they able to determine which compound was the cause or was it determined to be both compounds together. Also has he filed a law suit yet? maybe all the spawn users on the board can get a class action together. (sorry sounding like an ambulance chaser)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd have to imagine this made it to a newspaper somewhere

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
asside from the tissue cancer, which sounds like that football player for the raiders who blamed his brain cancer on steroids, b.s. just looking for something to blame. everything causes cancer.

any who, I feel spawn is a rip off, my opinion, which is why I bought cel's E-stane 25$ (10mg x 90 caps), and ams's dienelone 32$ (50mg x 60 caps)
vs
spawn 25mg of dienedrone precursor and 8mg of epi for 60$-80$ depending on where you buy it.

so it's obvious they can get the ingredients for cheaper, they just want to make that much more off the consumer. but thats business, up to buyers to be better shoppers.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
this is all speculation on your part....i was in like a ten page argument about steroids causing cancer a few month ago....so im really not wanting to get into this....all i will say is prove it....how did spawn cause cancerous cells to form?

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
there is no way it can cause tissue cancer. and u said he ran it for too long.... how long is too long 5months? 1yrear? i knew i guy who pulsed m1t for a yr. so tell us more about ur frined there

FOSTER1226

Awards
hes not my friend its a kid from my friends school, my friend who goes to schoool with him told me that he got cancer from spawn cause i was talki nabout takn it so cut me a break dude its not a big deal, and he took it for 6mths

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
hes not my friend its a kid from my friends school, my friend who goes to schoool with him told me that he got cancer from spawn cause i was talki nabout takn it so cut me a break dude its not a big deal, and he took it for 6mths
BROSCIENCE....the kid got cancer...that sucks....but i highly doubt the spawn had anything to do with it.....6months...what an idiot....do you generally go around makeing statements that you claim to be true, based on what you "heard" from a freind of a freind....statements like these are very inflamatory and some sheep like you will beleive them...like you did....and then tell other people and all the sudden .....BAM...shake and bake

FOSTER1226

Awards
idk i was just saying what i heard man it wasn't like anything i was just trying to warn someone

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
you were telling someone not to use a product based on a completely unfounded accusation that you cant back up....if i owned tri city chem i would b!tch slap your @ss

BigLocc

Awards
My boy took spawn last monday for his first PH cycle. then had a heart attack wednesday night. i don't know if it was a coincidence or if spawn caused it. but it aint lookin good!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
idk i was just saying what i heard man it wasn't like anything i was just trying to warn someone
warn who against what? a highschooler doesn't manage to get cancer from a steroid without at least 1 newspaper covering it. if you dont know what schhol your friend goes to, im sure you at least know what town he's in

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what type of tissues was it? the aloe kind?

sorry just had to:laugh:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 5
musclemaker Company Promotions 2
Anabolics 34
Anabolics 14
Anabolics 6