Shedding on Test C cycle

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
So ive been taking Xandrox after my epistane cycle last summer cause I had some bad shedding. Im on week 8 and the last week or so ive notied a little bit of shedding and its making me nervous so I want to get it under control. Now im taking Xandrox 5% in the morning and 15% plus in the PM. Im almost out of 5% and was wondering about switching to spiro or something in the AM and keep the 15% in the PM. Just wanted to know what experiences people had with it and would it be good to try along with Xandrox? Im also using nizoral shampoo but just the 1% from walmart

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
sorry bro...hairloss is a side effect of gear...especially test...if your prone...which it sounds like you are then your gonna lose hair on cycle...you just need to decide whats more important...ive got a buddy that had this problem and he tried everything under the sun...to no avail...this is a side effect of test...if you dont want it to happen then dont run test...

dezzy84

dezzy84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm thinking about using dr. lee as well. How do you like xandox 15%? I disagree, don't give up your fight for your hair. I would get a script for proscar, it's the same ingrediant in propecia. It comes in a 5mg tab. You will want to split it in 4's to get the amount in propecia.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
im not sayinig give up the fight...im saying you dont have to do steroids...ive watched a buddy of mine going through this for a while....nothing has worked for him while on cycle...it seems to stop and get a little thicker again when he gets off but it still gets worse and worse every cycle...

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Only thing that made me lose hair is pheraplex. Test, tren eq and winny are all fine to me..

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
My shedding isnt to bad on this. EPI was bad and I thought I would be able to preserve while on cycle.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
sorry bro...hairloss is a side effect of gear...especially test...if your prone...which it sounds like you are then your gonna lose hair on cycle...you just need to decide whats more important...ive got a buddy that had this problem and he tried everything under the sun...to no avail...this is a side effect of test...if you dont want it to happen then dont run test...
did he try propecia?

repmks

repmks

Awards
  • Established
propecia will work for test....it will also lower your gains...and erections. definitely will work though.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I would not opt for propecia. Just doesn't seem to be worth it. It grows back anyways most of the time. Well, in my case.

Use some Nioxin and you're good to go, it's cheaper as well.

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
I would not opt for propecia. Just doesn't seem to be worth it. It grows back anyways most of the time. Well, in my case.

Use some Nioxin and you're good to go, it's cheaper as well.
So after shedding on a test cycle it will come back? When I researched after shedding on epistane everyone said its gone for good unless using something to regrow which isnt permanent

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Well, I had BAD thinning on phera, and all came back.. I guess it depends on the individual.

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
So does it ust happen worse with test? Is deca as potent on hairloss?

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Well, I had BAD thinning on phera, and all came back.. I guess it depends on the individual.
I think it really depends on the individual. If it doesn't come back, your screwed. Hair growth isn't easy. It's better to prevent loss than to try to grow it back.

Lets say he did shed, and it didn't come back. His only options to look "young" again if he were in his mid 20's would be to grow it back or hair transplant. Regrowing hair with minoxidil works, but it will never be the same. If it did work well, we wouldn't have so many people with receding hairlines.

I would opt to get some aggressive topical treatment. Check out BigV's Hairloss thread. It should help you out. I would recommend spirolactone, ketoconozole 2%, Alezeic Acid, and Minoxidil to try to combat the shedding. Try it seperate from propecia. If the shedding stops or slows down it's a good sign. Minoxidil might make you shed hairs for a while. (The hairs that were going to fall out anyway) Then if all else fails propecia is your only bet. Hair prevention over hair growth. Unless you have 20g to drop down on hair transplant, which will only save you for a few years.

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
For the spipro which one would be better the 5% cream or the 2% liquid? I have thick hair and since its thinning I figured would be hard to use the cream since I dont really have balding spots on my head

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
For the spipro which one would be better the 5% cream or the 2% liquid? I have thick hair and since its thinning I figured would be hard to use the cream since I dont really have balding spots on my head
go get a consultation with Dr.Lee. If you dont want to wait, (takes about 4-5 days before you get the okay.) I believe there are other websites that you can order from but more expensive than Dr.Lee. In terms of quality, not sure.

Spiro liquid is supposed to be fast acting. Supposively you can wash you hair an hour after application. While the lotion stays on your hair and releases much slower. I would assume it would also protect you longer and is stronger. It seems spiro only last a few hours or so people say. I tried the liquid, It's quite easy to apply. Just use the dapper and squeeze the bottle a bit. It's much easier to apply than trying to "spray" something on your head.

I just ordered the lotion from Dr.Lee, Supposively It's stable and doesnt stink like skunk. Ill let you know when I get it.

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
go get a consultation with Dr.Lee. If you dont want to wait, (takes about 4-5 days before you get the okay.) I believe there are other websites that you can order from but more expensive than Dr.Lee. In terms of quality, not sure.

Spiro liquid is supposed to be fast acting. Supposively you can wash you hair an hour after application. While the lotion stays on your hair and releases much slower. I would assume it would also protect you longer and is stronger. It seems spiro only last a few hours or so people say. I tried the liquid, It's quite easy to apply. Just use the dapper and squeeze the bottle a bit. It's much easier to apply than trying to "spray" something on your head.

I just ordered the lotion from Dr.Lee, Supposively It's stable and doesnt stink like skunk. Ill let you know when I get it.
Yea I have xandrox from doctor lee. The 5% goes on doesnt really make it greasy or anything. The 15% plus if you get it on your hair makes it nappy and kinda like you put gel in it. I was just about out of the 5% and just thought about switching my AM dose to spiro and keeping the AM dose as xandrox 15% plus