Terrible Blood Pressure Headaches

indianballer

indianballer

Awards
  • Established
Alright...I just finished a pretty long bridge and am currently on Day 3 of PCT. My blood pressure had been pretty high from about 2 weeks ago (in the 150/90 range) but the headaches were dull so I decided to ride it out and just bump up the hawthorne berry. The past week, however, the headaches have gotten flat out unbearable...I'm talking migraines where I start to lose my peripheral vision. I usually jump rope for a couple minutes to start my workout and get my body warmed up but this week my head would be throbbing like crazy before I even finished jumping rope and going forward with the workout was out of the question. After the second day of this I stopped my cycle. The headaches are still there 4 days later if I try to work out. I've been taking CoQ10, Red Yeast Rice, and Hawthorne Berry from 2 weeks before the start of the cycle. I didn't do cardio all cycle, being an ecto and looking for as much mass as possible and am def regretting it now. Is there anything else I can do to help get these headaches under control so I can get back to lifting...I made outrageous gains this cycle and def don't want to lose them due to this. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

indianballer

indianballer

Awards
  • Established
Cycle looked like this:

Weeks 1-2:
P-plex - 45 mg's
Trenadrol - 60-90 mg's

Weeks 3-4:
P-plex - 45 mg's
Trenadrol - 60 mg's
Epistane - 20 mg's
Max lmg - 50 mg's

Weeks 4-7:
Epistane - 40 mg's
Max lmg - 100-150 mg's (waaay too high, worst sides I've ever experienced)

PCT (3-4 weeks depending how I feel):
Nolva - 25 mg's
Aromasin - 20 mg's
11-oxo - 225 mg's
Paravol - double dosed

I started taking Green Bulge/White Blood starting at week 5 so it's possible that the NO could be contributing to the headaches during workouts, but I strongly believe it was due mostly to the build up of fluid retention from such a long cycle, and particularly the max LMG, with which this was my first run.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
Wow you took a lot of anabolics at the same time, no wonder you're feeling terrible. I don't feel comfortable giving you advice, I think you should go to your doctor as soon as possible.

Pace yourself next time, more is not always better. As a side note, I only use celery seed extract to help with BP.

Completely unrelated to this reply: this is my 1000 post :)

Filthy McNast

Awards
No wonder your blood pressure is skyrocketing. I might would have trimmed that stack down to 2. Your putting alot of stuff in your body bro. Seems like too harsh of a cycle for anyone IMHO.

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
Ouch. Rough cycle. Celery seed, Hawthorne, and Grape seed...good luck

indianballer

indianballer

Awards
  • Established
I'm 20. Feel free to rip me a new one if that appeals to you. I learned my lesson on this cycle, it was only my second bridged cycle and it only reenforced my thoughts that bridging isn't worth it. Back to the age issue...I know I'm not the protocol 25 years old but I wasn't making gains naturally at 16 and 17 with a better diet than anyone i worked out with. I had a blood test and my test levels were under 400 so I decided to give H-drol a whirl and bounced back after PCT at 650. I've been doing 2-3 cycles a year since and been having periodic blood tests and my levels off cycle are higher than they were when I was 16. Thanks for the advice on the Celery Seed and Grape Seed. Will pick those up tomorrow.

repmks

repmks

Awards
  • Established
I'm 20. Feel free to rip me a new one if that appeals to you. I learned my lesson on this cycle, it was only my second bridged cycle and it only reenforced my thoughts that bridging isn't worth it. Back to the age issue...I know I'm not the protocol 25 years old but I wasn't making gains naturally at 16 and 17 with a better diet than anyone i worked out with. I had a blood test and my test levels were under 400 so I decided to give H-drol a whirl and bounced back after PCT at 650. I've been doing 2-3 cycles a year since and been having periodic blood tests and my levels off cycle are higher than they were when I was 16. Thanks for the advice on the Celery Seed and Grape Seed. Will pick those up tomorrow.

your blood pressure isnt too high. 150/90 is nothing to get worried about. its barely hypertensive. it will most likely go down. i would get a blood test after pct is over. so you know everythign went back to normal. another thing if your going to take this route instead of ramming down a ton of orals look into injectables its worth it.

SOLRAC

SOLRAC

Awards
I'm not going to rip you, but that definitely seems like an overboard cycle. Got to be careful with anything that suppresses or replaces your own natural production of hormones. When you're young you're only thinking with one head, 2 head comes after you get married and have children...at least for some people. At your rate, you won't see that time of your life. There's so many good supps out there to have to cycle PH'S. Remember that Bodybuilding/powerlifting is something you can benefit from you whole life, make it a marathon...not a sprint.

I've seen a lot of people on here that really like a product, and push the limits of dosage because something thats good at 2 pills for instance would be even better at 6 pills. That kind of thinking is erred. So, to make a long story long my brother DON'T BE IN A HURRY to get results.

indianballer

indianballer

Awards
  • Established
your blood pressure isnt too high. 150/90 is nothing to get worried about. its barely hypertensive. it will most likely go down. i would get a blood test after pct is over. so you know everythign went back to normal. another thing if your going to take this route instead of ramming down a ton of orals look into injectables its worth it.
trust me if i had a source this wouldn't be an issue right now and I'm sure my liver would be a lot happier with me

indianballer

indianballer

Awards
  • Established
and solrac i completely understand where you are coming from and I have been going back and forth between sticking to natural but I always find myself remembering what it feels like getting stronger from workout to workout and seeing noticeable changes in the mirror from week to week. This cycle was mainly a means of getting back what I lost throughout the grind of the football season and I ended up shattering all my PR's from pre-season. I have an appt for a blood test a week from tuesday so if my headaches haven't subsided by then I will certainly bring it up and will probably mention them either way. It's gonna be a struggle come June deciding whether or not to go back on though because I still have 3 bottles of m1, 4add calling my name. Plenty of time for soul searching and organ healing in the mean time

SOLRAC

SOLRAC

Awards
and solrac i completely understand where you are coming from and I have been going back and forth between sticking to natural but I always find myself remembering what it feels like getting stronger from workout to workout and seeing noticeable changes in the mirror from week to week. This cycle was mainly a means of getting back what I lost throughout the grind of the football season and I ended up shattering all my PR's from pre-season. I have an appt for a blood test a week from tuesday so if my headaches haven't subsided by then I will certainly bring it up and will probably mention them either way. It's gonna be a struggle come June deciding whether or not to go back on though because I still have 3 bottles of m1, 4add calling my name. Plenty of time for soul searching and organ healing in the mean time
My pre w/o consists of Dark Rage/MHP; Prime, Powerfull, and Super Cissus(all USP Labs). 3rd week on this stack, strength is steadily going up, pumps are great, gaining a little muscle, and feel good all day. What more can you ask for?

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
yeah i'm not usually one to say anything about pples cycles since i'v run my share of abusers, but you def took way too many orals to even have any added benefits from them

the trenedrol, pplex, and maxlmg are all known to send your bp through the roof

also the rapid weight gain really puts stress on your cardiovascular system... i'v had the same issues after heavy mass building cycles and realized that it's really not worth it to slam on a ton of weight in a short amount of time since you feel like trash after...

ride it out, stay on your support supps, and keep your diet clean and you should be good in a few weeks

i would recommend gettin you lipids and liver enzymes checked out tho just for reference b/c i can only imagine they took a killing with the compounds/doses you were running

mj34

mj34

Awards
  • Established
Alright...I just finished a pretty long bridge and am currently on Day 3 of PCT. My blood pressure had been pretty high from about 2 weeks ago (in the 150/90 range) but the headaches were dull so I decided to ride it out and just bump up the hawthorne berry. The past week, however, the headaches have gotten flat out unbearable...I'm talking migraines where I start to lose my peripheral vision. I usually jump rope for a couple minutes to start my workout and get my body warmed up but this week my head would be throbbing like crazy before I even finished jumping rope and going forward with the workout was out of the question. After the second day of this I stopped my cycle. The headaches are still there 4 days later if I try to work out. I've been taking CoQ10, Red Yeast Rice, and Hawthorne Berry from 2 weeks before the start of the cycle. I didn't do cardio all cycle, being an ecto and looking for as much mass as possible and am def regretting it now. Is there anything else I can do to help get these headaches under control so I can get back to lifting...I made outrageous gains this cycle and def don't want to lose them due to this. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I recently had to go on BP meds and this was during my TRT phase where my BP stays low, so regardless of what you are doing you have to watch out for HBP. I was on garlic and hwthorne berries and it does help to an extent but mine finally got way out of control. In fact, upon waking and throughout the day it was about 160-150/100. The doc monitered it for 4 weeks and determined that I needed to go on BP meds. I think some of the BP is hereditary but of course the use of anabolics will compound it further and pushit over the edge in a lot of cases. I know exactly what you mean about the headaches, they are the worst imaginable and not even strong painkillers like oxycontin would even touch my headaches. HBP was obviously causing me to miss workouts, it affected both my appetite and my sex drive, and I just felt horrible and lethargic all day long...itslike I could never get enough of rest.
Well I'm about a month into my BP meds routine and I do feel great and there was no sides except for in the beginning I got tired and dizzy after taking them. Within a day or so you could actually feel your pressure in your head going down, its like it was deflating,lol..I know bad analogy but the onlyone I could think of. By a week, my BP was back in the normal range and I'm still on my TRT and will be for awile before I go back on a full cycle...I will listen to my body this time. I'm on a very mild BP med called Coreg and it has been a Godsend. Obviously, I'm not a doctor and I'm not telling you to jump on BP meds because this is something that the doc has to determine. HBP and diabet4es or sugar problems are serious areas that need to be properly addressed by the doctor. I SERIOUSLY DO ADVISE YOU TO GO TO THE DOCTOR. YOU DO NOT WANT TO PLAY AROUND WITH HBP. IT CAN KILL YOU AND/OR RUIN YOUR KIDNEYS. SO FOR GOD'S SAKE PLEASE GET CHECKED OUT BRO!
I hope that you get to feeling better and if you have to go on BP meds its not a bad thing and I havent had one side that I couldnt handle. A competent doctor will start you out with mild yet very effective BP meds and believe me, there are literally hundreds. My script only cost 4 dollars and I dont even have insurance. I wish you the best of luck and let us know how this turns out for you.

MJ34

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
Try some Celery Seed Extract, works great for me, whereas Hawthorn didnt do much of anything.

Boyders

Boyders

Awards
  • Established
The only time I had a dull headache that turned into a semi migraine on my mdrol cycle was when I didn't get enough water. What was/is your water intake? The others are right.. that BP isn't _that_ bad so I'd be looking at other reasons

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Trenadrol is basically Tren and you took no support supps?

That is why you have the BP problem and probably wont be gone right away.

This is why IMO you should definitely preload your support sups and take them through the cycle and 2 weeks into PCT as you still have the steroids in your system.

Smiley

Smiley

Awards
  • Established
He was preloading the bp supports. I hope those arnt the only ones you were taking though. That many methyls is bound to smoke your liver.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the info. I missed that.

I wonder if he was using the extracts or the powder and how much of each.

I agree that much and you are playing it risky with the BP

mikerob122

Awards
Hey I'm a medic in the army and have been around emergency medicine for about 3 years you need to get to the Dr. It sounds to me like a true medical emergency. Headache and vision loss can be symptoms for a stroke. Get to the DOC

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
The only time I had a dull headache that turned into a semi migraine on my mdrol cycle was when I didn't get enough water. What was/is your water intake? The others are right.. that BP isn't _that_ bad so I'd be looking at other reasons
I was looking for that information as well.

How much water consumption is going on here?

Flush that body man.............2 gallons a day.

Get that diet clean..........I mean clean.........Continue with the support supps, get some bloodwork done as soon as you can......

Monitor the BP daily. If headaches-vision issues dont get better in 3 or 4 days. Get to DOC.

My 2 cents.

Good luck, wish you well.

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
Water intake is crucial when taking supps, let alone a collage of steroids like you. Start off with at least a gallon a day.

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
Hey I'm a medic in the army and have been around emergency medicine for about 3 years you need to get to the Dr. It sounds to me like a true medical emergency. Headache and vision loss can be symptoms for a stroke. Get to the DOC

huh? is bp isn't even that high... i wouldn't call 150/90 a medical emergency, theres a ton of things that could be causing his headaches

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am not going to rip you- I just want you to be safe- gotta be careful with this stuff- and you don't need much of it to see really good results

indianballer

indianballer

Awards
  • Established
blood pressure was 118/79 on day 1 of the cycle. I was preloading Saw Palmetto, Red Yeast Rice, Milk Thistle, CoQ10, Hawthorne Berries, along with daily fish oil since forever. still running it all in week 2 of PCT. The stroke thing scares me but it's not the first time I've had these type of headaches so I'm not ready to junp to a conclusion like that. I was given migraine medicine before (midren or w/e) but they went away before I needed it. I got through a long chest/bi workout yesterday and it stayed at a dull roar but after one set of squats warming up at 135 today it was throbbing away again, though no vision loss. As far as water goes I've been drinking a gallon a day plus whatever I consume during my workout, but I do consume a fair amount of caffeine throughout the day, so I'll focus on bumping that up to 2 to be safe and see at the end of the week. I'd really like to keep the doctor off until my appt because I am, though a 'young and stupid' one, to quote A-Rod, a poor college student after all. Thanks for all the help guys. I'll keep checking back in until it subsides. BP was 139/85 today at wal-mart so I'm beginning agree that it's something other than BP.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
blood pressure was 118/79 on day 1 of the cycle. I was preloading Saw Palmetto, Red Yeast Rice, Milk Thistle, CoQ10, Hawthorne Berries, along with daily fish oil since forever. still running it all in week 2 of PCT. The stroke thing scares me but it's not the first time I've had these type of headaches so I'm not ready to junp to a conclusion like that. I was given migraine medicine before (midren or w/e) but they went away before I needed it. I got through a long chest/bi workout yesterday and it stayed at a dull roar but after one set of squats warming up at 135 today it was throbbing away again, though no vision loss. As far as water goes I've been drinking a gallon a day plus whatever I consume during my workout, but I do consume a fair amount of caffeine throughout the day, so I'll focus on bumping that up to 2 to be safe and see at the end of the week. I'd really like to keep the doctor off until my appt because I am, though a 'young and stupid' one, to quote A-Rod, a poor college student after all. Thanks for all the help guys. I'll keep checking back in until it subsides. BP was 139/85 today at wal-mart so I'm beginning agree that it's something other than BP.

ditch all stims immediately........... that will help alot. ALOT.

mikeyb123

Awards
  • Established
If somone asked me how they could achive horrible blood pressure head aches I would tell them to do your cycle.

nickrut

Awards
  • Established
Drop caffeine, drink a buttload of water, grab some hawthorne (assuming you have it already, but its worth mentioning again), and take it easy.

Personally I think your cycle was a little overboard so hopefuly you didn't mess anything up too bad. Give yourself a little bit of time and see how it goes...

indianballer

indianballer

Awards
  • Established
caffeine (no-doz and coffee) just gets me going in the morning for 8 o clock classes...lethargy set in pretty strong with this cycle and it was a struggle just to get up and go to class so caffeine seemed like the sensible option. will work down to none by the end of the week. Thanks for the help.

indianballer

indianballer

Awards
  • Established
just filling you guys in on my situation...after doing extensive searches on headaches and lifting I am 98% convinced they are exertion headaches and the best remedy seems to be just take time off. This is an inoppurtune time for me being in PCT, so any suggestions to keep it at bay are welcome. They occur during warmup and go from the back of the head all the way to the eyes and can last for days. Also, not to throw a company under the bus but there seems to be a trend with controlled labs products. This makes sense as I added green bulge/white blood the last week of my cycle.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
just filling you guys in on my situation...after doing extensive searches on headaches and lifting I am 98% convinced they are exertion headaches and the best remedy seems to be just take time off. This is an inoppurtune time for me being in PCT, so any suggestions to keep it at bay are welcome. They occur during warmup and go from the back of the head all the way to the eyes and can last for days. Also, not to throw a company under the bus but there seems to be a trend with controlled labs products. This makes sense as I added green bulge/white blood the last week of my cycle.
Omit said products from current cycle for a week and see what happens......

indianballer

indianballer

Awards
  • Established
Omit said products from current cycle for a week and see what happens......
will definitely do this...i'll save them for a run after I finish my PCT granted my BP gets down to my normal range again...I got such awesome pumps though I hate to stop it...def not worth the headaches though. I'm gonna try for a back/tri workout today..if i can make it through that will be my second workout of the week :dead: I currently haven't done legs or shoulders in over a week and a half and it's killing me. seems any time there's tension on the traps/neck (i.e. squats, deads, cleans, all delt workouts, pullups) the headaches become quite exacerbated. and I can't justify taking time off during PCT...UGH! on a positive note I was able to have sex last night and this morning with no headaches which is a first since they started so maybe I'll just live after all

repmks

repmks

Awards
  • Established
you should try b12 shots. they are great for energy and seem to give me a sense of well being. pm me if you want any info on that.