Test+epi ? Anyone

qwertyz666

Awards
Hi

Has anyone ever tried that mix - test enanth + epistane(as kickstart or finish cycle). Was it better then dbol(kikstart) or winni(finishing) ??

Im right now on 500mg e7d test enanth and just thinking about adding epistane for last 4-5 weeks.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
used havoc the last 4 weeks of my test E cycle. gained 6lbs and strength went up, but i didnt maintain the havoc weight gain post cycle

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
nonmniviens, the weight you lost post-cycle was probably water from the test.

epi is one of those designer steroids that give you slow steady progress and you'll even wonder if the gains you're making are natural gains and the epi isn't doing much.
when you say kickstart a cycle, i think of having some nice explosive gains right off the bat and if that's what you're looking for, i suggest you look elsewhere.

plus, epi didn't kick in for me until the end of week 3, beginning of week 4.

qwertyz666

Awards
Weird because when ia was doing epi alone i started feeling it after 7-10 days. Apparently everyone is diffrent :)

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
nonmniviens, the weight you lost post-cycle was probably water from the test.
not the case ibanez. i was up 25lbs for about 3 weeks before i started the havoc. 2 weeks into the havoc i was up 5-6 more pounds and then weight didnt budge from there. within the first 3-4 days of PCT that weight fell right off.