Allen70's M-DROL Pulse

allen70

Awards
What's going on fellas? I've been here for some time now reading and absorbing all the information I can. I'm about to start an M-drol pulse monday and I figure I'll log it to help give back to the board.

For the background information. I'm 21 years old. I'm 6' and 225 lbs. I got as high as 238 a few weeks ago, but my body fat is too high for my liking. I'm guessing its around 18%. I've been lifting for about 7 years, but usually stopped during football season. I've been hitting the gym very consistently for the past year and am ready for an m-drol cycle. I do have experience with Ph's and designers. I've used the original 1AD, Superdrol, and Epistane in the past.

My goals are mixed. I would say I'm aiming for more of a recomp than anything else. I'd like to lose about 3% body fat, but I hate losing weight. I'm hoping to hit the right balance so that my fat loss and lean mass gain will even out and hopefully Ill be up a few lbs in the end.

Pre cycle stats are as followed:
Left and Right Biceps - 17.5'' I want 18''
Waist- 36'' 34'' would be nice
Left Quad - 27''
Right Quad - 27 3/4 ''

This cycle will be MWF with post cycle support on off days. I'll be going for 6 weeks at 10/20/?/?/? I will have to see how the following weeks go. If 20 is enough I will stick to that until week 4. If not we'll bump it to 30 and week 3 and go from there.

Pics will come as soon as I get home (i'm currently waiting for a plane from korea).

allen70

Awards
No interest guys?

Yesterday the 16th was my first day. I started with 20mgs instead of 10. Obviously it didn't effect any of my lifts but just so we have a baseline of where i started my workout consisted of chest, tri and shoulders. After warming up on flat bench I repped 315 4.5x and then did 4 sets of 275x7. I've been stuck in this area for some time now and am getting tired of it. My incline dumbell was done with 75s because the gym I am attending doesn't have anything higher. I usually use 100s for 4 sets of 7. I then did fly s with 60s. For shoulders a typical workout would consist of seated shoulder presses with 90s for 4 sets of 7. I then do front and side raises with 35s. Followed by upright rows with 135 and then shrugs.

As you can see my workouts are typically 4 sets of 7. I am trying to gain strength as well as mass so I am testing the 7 rep range. I figure its in the middle of the 3-5 for strength and 8-12 for mass so we'll see how it works. As my strength increases I will probably go up to reps of 10-12 before adding more weight in order to avoid over loading the joints to quickly.

Girlfriend just bought me a camera so pics coming soon.

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Let's see how this pulse does ya! Interested to see how much shutdown will occur, how much strength increases,.. and the size increases also!!!

allen70

Awards
Update:

This is my second week of my m-drol pulse. I haven't felt anything too noticeable yet. I have only had 3 workouts so far and today will be my 4th. I did have a much better workout on monday than i did last monday. I have been stuck repping 275 for 4x7 for the past couple weeks, but this monday I was able to go 275, 285 and then 295. My last set was 295x4. Today is back day and Ill have another update later on. I am not going to comment much about weight or anything for another week or so. I have been on vacation for this week and last so my diet has been eating everything I can see.

Pics and another update to come later. Hopefully more people will sub in.

allen70

Awards
Well I'm back in Korea and the vacation has ended. My pulse will be even more serious now and my diet and training much more strict. The last two weeks I was home on a much needed vacation and though I was able to go to the gym my training and diet were not where I wanted them to be.

With that said. I measured my arms last night and in two weeks I have gained half an inch in my right arm and a little less than that in the left. My waist is the same and I believe my weight is up around 8lbs. I will confirm that later today when I get on the original scale I did my first weigh in on. I am extremely impressed with the size gain in my arms. I only had two workouts each of bi's and tri's and the first week I only took the m-drol monday and wednesday at 20mgs a day. This past week I took it mon wed and thursday due to travelingo n friday. Now that i'm back on schedule i will be working out mon wed friday and dosing the same. If gains keep up I will do 20mg a day again this week and see what happens. After that I will probably go to 30mg.

My girlfriend is in the process of sending my pics. They aren't the greatest but they will work.

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Let's see them!!
Are you saying you're gonna shift to running it straight?

wood23

wood23

Awards
subbed on this as planning similar pulse soon. Good luck.

allen70

Awards
No. I meant I was going to take it each workout day. Mon Wed Fri for now. I have thought about running it straight the last two weeks though depending how gains and sides are going. We'll have to see how things go until then.

As for not pulsing. I might not do anything but pulse for now on. My arms have gained over half inch in two weeks!! As for weight gain I'm up 16lbs with only a half inch added to the waist. I will put almost half of that at fat gain because I ate like a pig and didn't do cardio for two weeks, but Ive never gained weight like that before even when I was trying to. I was trying to lose some weight prior to going on vacation so I went from 236 to 228 in a few weeks. I think that contributed to a quick gain, but that's still 8lbs unaccounted for.

Tomorrow is Chest and Tris and I'm having a feeling that its going to be sick.

allen70

Awards
Alright so I've had two workouts since my last post. Monday was chest and tris and it was very good. My bench continued to rise. I did 295 4 sets of 7. In the middle of the two sets one of my buddies wanted to try to max so i threw on 385 and went for it. I got it about 3/4 of the way then i hit the wall. I'm pretty sure if I hadn't done the two sets already I woulda got it. Im trying for 400 at the end of week 6. So anyway, bench went great. I did 4 sets of 7 with 110s on DB incline. The rest of the workout was all up as well. I loved the pumps.

Today was back and bis. It wasn't the best workout, but I was looking huge. I was able to do 2 sets of 8 pull ups to warm up, which I haven't been able to do since I weighed much less. I used 120s for 1 arm DB rows for 4 sets of 10. Then went to Seated Row and maxed the machine at 20 for 3 sets of 10. Bi's went well too had 40 on each side of the EZ bar for 4x8.

I have started to notice some very mild sides. I have had back pumps while sitting down and today during my workout. It wasn't very noticeable, but they were there. My balls are starting to go up a little higher than usual. I can't say much for libido because my girlfriend is like 15,000 miles away so its about the same as it always is in korea. As far as lethargy goes. I dont feel tired throughout the day, but my body feels completely drained. I'm much more sore than usual. Its probably from the harder workouts.

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
That there is some good numbers!!