First Cycle, please critique!

travd23

Awards
Hello all, I have been doing my research and have finally decided upon a cycle. I would just like some critiques...

I am 5'11" 220 pounds. I eat well. Probably about 15-16 percent BF. I'm taking a couple of weeks off due to a back spasm (not-workout related, however) I will be starting this in about 3-4 weeks.

I have Test E at 200mg/ml and Dbol tabs

Test E: 1-10 @ 500mg (done twice a week)
D-Bol: 1-4 (or 1-5?) @ 30mg
Possibly HCG at 500-1000iu's (done twice a week, so either 250X2 or 500X2)
And to keep bloating down...Arimidex @ .25 MG ED to keep the bloat down.

PCT:
Starting at week 13, Nolva @ 80 the first day then 40mg ED for the rest week 1 of PCT, 40mg ED week 2 of PCT, 20mg ED week 3 of PCT & 20mg ED week 4 of PCT.

Any input would be great!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
no need for 80mg of nolva, stick to 40/20/20/20...maybe even another week at 20mg.

everything else looks good

travd23

Awards
Yeah, I've read different things about that. I wasn't sure....Do you think I should do anything else along the Nolva for PCT? Will HCG be THAT beneficial to me or will it be overkill?

travd23

Awards
Also, I've been thinking...maybe instead of D-bol (for less bloat) how would Phera-mass sound? I have some laying around....

indianballer

indianballer

Awards
  • Established
cycle looks awesome bro...I'm excited for you ha. I've never run legit D-bol but I have run m1, 4add at as high as 150 mg's and that blew phera out of the water in terms of explosive strength and weight gains. the arimidex will def keep most of the bloat down. My vote would have to be to stick with d-bol. Best of luck.

travd23

Awards
Thanks man. I'm excited. Been nursing my back for the past couple of weeks. Gonna start lifting lightly again today...just gonna try and cut some fat a little before spring break. CANCUN!!!! haha. I will be starting on March 22nd roughly. I will definitely be keeping a log (with photos).

Still could use some input on HCG...How helpful will it be for PCT? I'm just not sure if it's overkill....

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
HCG is for during ur cycle leading up to pct, not IN pct. i will help ur natty test recover quicker which in turn enables u to keep most, if not all ur gains.

travd23

Awards
Oh yeah, sorry that was a typo on my part. I know it's used on cycle. What I meant was, with the cycle I am running would it aid my pct THAT much? Or would I just be going over the top?