Test E or Test C? what do you prefer?

boggs67ss

Awards
  • Established
For a first cycle Test at 500mg a week for 10-12 weeks is pretty standard, but why do most go with Test E? Why pick E over C? Curious cuz I might be able to get a hold of only some Test C.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
cyp is usually 200mg/ml and is usually more expensive

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
There is only one carbon molecule difference between the two...you wont even be able to tell the difference between them, so go with whatever is cheaper....and besides, if its coming from a UG, its probably enanthate anyhow.

holy

POWER HOUSE

POWER HOUSE

Awards
Test E is stronger, and cheaper. Very good results w Test E. My favorite

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
Like Holy said, you will not notice a difference between either of these compounds. Go with what you can get.

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
They are virtually identical mg for mg. Go for the cheapest one like holy said.

repmks

repmks

Awards
  • Established
no difference. go with whatever is cheaper just like the others said.

dezzy84

dezzy84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Test E is stronger, and cheaper. Very good results w Test E. My favorite
Ditto. I find they are usually the same price, but with testosterone c, the ester is heavier. So test e, just cause you get a little more bang per buck.

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
I'll chime in since no one said this yet... Go with whatever is cheaper.:lmao:

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Some guys swear they do better on one than the other. I know a few guys that like cyp better because they say it gets their libido jacked up more than enan. I have heard that some report worse sides on one as opposed to the other. In the US, it seems that most docs prescribe cyp. Either way, most will not notice a difference, but some, whether it be perceived or not, notice a difference.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I hear that most of the so-called differences between same estered steroids result from some of the gear being underdosed or just completely mislabeled. Test and Cyp shouldn't affect libido differently, or anything, at the same weekly dose.

Lean1038

Lean1038

Awards
My buddy has been around AAS for years and swears shots of Cyp are painless while shots of Test E are far more painful ml to ml.

Whether or not that's due to increased concentration per ml or not... who knows.

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
My buddy has been around AAS for years and swears shots of Cyp are painless while shots of Test E are far more painful ml to ml.

Whether or not that's due to increased concentration per ml or not... who
knows.
Nice avatar O----D

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is prop ok to run for a first injectable cycle?
its good and bad. good in that since the ester is shorter if things go sour (ie gyno) or other things happen you can clip the cycle short and it ends fast, unlike cyp or enan. the bad part is you are pinning every other day, so 7x in 2 weeks instead of 4x. so much more of a pain in the butt for a first time

boggs67ss

Awards
  • Established
its good and bad. good in that since the ester is shorter if things go sour (ie gyno) or other things happen you can clip the cycle short and it ends fast, unlike cyp or enan. the bad part is you are pinning every other day, so 7x in 2 weeks instead of 4x. so much more of a pain in the butt for a first time
forsure, how long is an average prop cycle, like 8-10 weeks, or still 10-12 weeks like with e and c.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
probably 10-12 still. given that prop is usually more expensive, there really isnt a big plus to it, other than possibly to use it as a front load or kickstart for test e/c. so you could pin higher doses of it while starting the test e, and by week 3 or 4 discontinue the prop.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
probably 10-12 still. given that prop is usually more expensive, there really isnt a big plus to it, other than possibly to use it as a front load or kickstart for test e/c. so you could pin higher doses of it while starting the test e, and by week 3 or 4 discontinue the prop.
8 weeks is perfect for a prop cycle. it takes maybe a week to kick-in instead of waiting 4-5-6 weeks for enan or cyp to kick-in

boggs67ss

Awards
  • Established
8 weeks is perfect for a prop cycle. it takes maybe a week to kick-in instead of waiting 4-5-6 weeks for enan or cyp to kick-in
4sure, I was just reading through your log, your cycle looks fun.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
exactly , but for me its all good cause I like to pin myself ed in fact I love to do it:lol5:

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There is only one carbon molecule difference between the two...you wont even be able to tell the difference between them, so go with whatever is cheaper....and besides, if its coming from a UG, its probably enanthate anyhow.

holy
Why do you say this?

Whether or not that's due to increased concentration per ml or not... who knows.
Thats actually the opposite. I'd say his source just doesnt brew them the same. The biggest issue with cyp is that its harder to suspend in your brew (which is why you will see it brewed at 200mg/ml vs 250mg/ml like eth). It also crashes easier both in storage and potentially in depot. Having said that I'd still buy whatever is cheaper. :)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, but the enan/cyp also is still operating for 2-3 weeks after you stop injections :) Still an 8 week prop should be good enough for some nice gains, and not have to worry about hcg

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Or the prop will be so painful your training will be limited in the first two weeks thus limiting gains. Just another thought.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I guess i'm lucky, my prop feels like enanthate, neither cause any pain.

The only pain i got was the first time i shot enanthate in my quads, got a massive tight spot that felt like my muscle was half cramped-up. After the first shot, all the muscles got real used to it, never been pain since.

Prop is fine for a first cycle, get you to appreciate pinning ;)

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I prefer prop.. The one down side for is for sure the price mg:mg with e/c, but i don't mind spending the extra.

Lean1038

Lean1038

Awards
I prefer prop.. The one down side for is for sure the price mg:mg with e/c, but i don't mind spending the extra.
Might I ask why?

If an AI is run throughout either cycle (Test E/C or Prop) is there much difference?

Just curious.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
I use human grade prop 100mg dosed on 2ml and no pain at all, and after all aren't we bodybuilders , f**k pin pain
Might I ask why?

If an AI is run throughout either cycle (Test E/C or Prop) is there much difference?

Just curious.
your avy just gave me a testosterone surge, thanks bro

Lean1038

Lean1038

Awards
I use human grade prop 100mg dosed on 2ml and no pain at all, and after all aren't we bodybuilders , f**k pin pain

your avy just gave me a testosterone surge, thanks bro
Haha! Glad I could help. Do you mean your Prop is 50mg/ml and you use 2 ml per injection?

I could see why that would be painless as it's a mild concentration compared to our 100mg/ml standard.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
Haha! Glad I could help. Do you mean your Prop is 50mg/ml and you use 2 ml per injection?

I could see why that would be painless as it's a mild concentration compared to our 100mg/ml standard.
nothing better on a pct, lol
about the test prop , correct

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Might I ask why?

Just curious.
I like the less bloat, and the fact that i don't need to run an AI(or very, low dose). I like the shorter lead/clear time.. Also for some reason i don't break out AT ALL on prop, yet on Ent, every time i break out like crazy, which is a BIG plus for me for prop. Maybe the hormonal swings? It just treats me better.

I guess we all have our preference:)

IRON4LIFE

IRON4LIFE

Awards
  • Established
prop all the way..pinned ED...the pain is bearable...ive run multiple cycles of homebrewed prop and never had pain that hindered my lifting...just massive gains in lbm

Lean1038

Lean1038

Awards
I like the less bloat, and the fact that i don't need to run an AI(or very, low dose). I like the shorter lead/clear time.. Also for some reason i don't break out AT ALL on prop, yet on Ent, every time i break out like crazy, which is a BIG plus for me for prop. Maybe the hormonal swings? It just treats me better.

I guess we all have our preference:)
Damn! You guys have me reconsidering my first run now.

Are the gains from Prop just as easy to maintain since they come faster and in a short period of time?

Say a 8 week Prop run vs. a 12 week Test E run?

Thanks.

boggs67ss

Awards
  • Established
Damn! You guys have me reconsidering my first run now.

Are the gains from Prop just as easy to maintain since they come faster and in a short period of time?

Say a 8 week Prop run vs. a 12 week Test E run?

Thanks.
Yea im reconsidering myself now, prop sounds good.

IRON4LIFE

IRON4LIFE

Awards
  • Established
prop's like heaven...throw tren in the mix and you got yourself a serious cycle

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
what kind of orals you guys like to kickstart with, you ever use designer stuff?
yeah,havoc would be a good choice cause it could also help with some estrogen control but for me the best thing to stack with test its inject masteron

IRON4LIFE

IRON4LIFE

Awards
  • Established
its his first cycle, i would do only prop and maybe some oral to kick in
My bad...didn't read it thoroughly..i agree...tren should be held off until you have a few cycles under your belt...the stuff can be kinda harsh if your not ready for it...agree though..prop only is a solid first run

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
My bad...didn't read it thoroughly..i agree...tren should be held off until you have a few cycles under your belt...the stuff can be kinda harsh if your not ready for it...agree though..prop only is a solid first run
Interesting statement about Tren "if you're not ready for it". Ive never tried it..is it something that your body sort of "toughens up" for if you've already done lots of Test?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Interesting statement about Tren "if you're not ready for it". Ive never tried it..is it something that your body sort of "toughens up" for if you've already done lots of Test?

no its something that u personally will never know how it affects u until u try it

IRON4LIFE

IRON4LIFE

Awards
  • Established
^^^ agree.....for me, the night sweets and sleep disruption was brutal...although i was in college when i ran it, so being tired throughout the day wasn't as big of an issue as it would be now...i used to wake up every 2 hours soaked in sweet...tren's is amazing stuff, its just harsh..if your going to run it, make sure you've got some sort of sleep aid on hand...my choice was a handful of melatonin...