• Established
What is it? Who has done it? What did you use to do it? :D

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm staying out of this one. I already told Chemo what I thought. He didn't like it :D

But, his theory had merit. He knows much more about the mechanism of suppression more than I do but we both agreed its by mutiple pathways, so who knows...

Maybe I'll get in when it gets interesting. ;)

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
hmm the concept is interesting and it depends partially on whether the hpta is an on off switch or a dimmer control if you know what I mean, can you be partially shut down? I believe you can and in that case an early morning low dose of a fairly low suppressive compound would in my opinion not shut you down completely, this could only be proven however with bloodwork, anectdotally it seems to go both ways some people bridge effectively while others see a loss of gains and no recovery, to be perfectely honest if you remain shut down during your bridge you are relying on that low dose of whatever you are taking to make up for all of your natual test and if that is the case then you might as well still be on. there is no way that 10 mg of dbol in the morning can make up for testosteron production all day long( I dont think) going back however to the now infamous anavar study men can be shut down by 12.5 mg of anavar so perhaps bridging is a bad idea. i dont do it, Ive never seen scientific evidence that proves it works, but I know people who do and love it so its like many other things in our little world, a toss of th proverbial dice.

size

Awards
  • Established
HPTA is more of a dimmer switch. However, I think it is better to think of it as on or off b/c the idea of coming off is to return your endocrine system to its natural level. So bridging may only cause x% of suppression, but you never achieve your natural homeostasis before returning to more substances.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hmm the concept is interesting and it depends partially on whether the hpta is an on off switch or a dimmer control if you know what I mean, can you be partially shut down? I believe you can and in that case an early morning low dose of a fairly low suppressive compound would in my opinion not shut you down completely, this could only be proven however with bloodwork, anectdotally it seems to go both ways some people bridge effectively while others see a loss of gains and no recovery, to be perfectely honest if you remain shut down during your bridge you are relying on that low dose of whatever you are taking to make up for all of your natual test and if that is the case then you might as well still be on. there is no way that 10 mg of dbol in the morning can make up for testosteron production all day long( I dont think) going back however to the now infamous anavar study men can be shut down by 12.5 mg of anavar so perhaps bridging is a bad idea. i dont do it, Ive never seen scientific evidence that proves it works, but I know people who do and love it so its like many other things in our little world, a toss of th proverbial dice.
Its more like a dimmer switch with numerous way to increase or decrease. ITs not just on and off and definetly not just one way to do so. There are multiple pathways in which suppression occurs. THe morning has nothing to do with it as there are LH pulses throughout the day with the highest peaks of Test, GH and LH during the first hours of sleep. You always only partionally shut down. You are always producing some sort of testosterone even though using exogenous hormones. There are degrees but once your 50% suppressed, the consensus is your "shut down". The only way your are completey shut down with zero output is if your dead ;)

cookmic5

Awards
  • Established
So, it has not been directly stated, but, if I understand correctly, bridging is: Taking low doses of a steroid between cycles to mimic natural test production instead of going completely off steroids and doing PCT to bring natty test levels back to normal.

Correct?

And obviously my definition isn't meant to imply that it works, because I have no fvcking clue.

cm5

size

Awards
  • Established
So, it has not been directly stated, but, if I understand correctly, bridging is: Taking low doses of a steroid between cycles to mimic natural test production instead of going completely off steroids and doing PCT to bring natty test levels back to normal.

Correct?

And obviously my definition isn't meant to imply that it works, because I have no fvcking clue.

cm5
Bridging is the idea that you take a substance that will limit muscle loss during post cycle therapy and afterwards leading up until your next cycle and still return to normal hormonal balance, ie before you ever took anything. The problem lies in that typically when this is done, the body never actually reaches its normal levels.

cookmic5

Awards
  • Established

Bridging is the idea that you take a substance that will limit muscle loss during post cycle therapy and afterwards leading up until your next cycle and still return to normal hormonal balance, ie before you ever took anything. The problem lies in that typically when this is done, the body never actually reaches its normal levels.
much more clear, thank you.

cm5

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Why is bridging being discussed in the PH forum? :confused:

Don't anyone say bridging off a 1-test cycle, seeing as though it's not a ph.. ;)

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey Bobo I thoght you were staying out of this one. Just couldn't resist.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
here is something to chew on

bridge
And spit it out. Its full of holes and he doesn't even get into metabolite half-lives. Its these people that often think suppression is by one pathway.

He even said Nolvadex would reduce aromatization which is completely false.

size

Awards
  • Established
The dbol bridge is foolish.

My question is this---> If you are going to birdge with an AAS, why ever come off? Instead just rotate drugs used and dnp occansionally, etc.

I am not condoning this by the way.

prolangtum

prolangtum

Awards
  • Established
Oh God, not Fonz's dbol bridge. I almost feel bad, he spent so much time writing that up.

I said almost feel bad....

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Now THAT was a fun time.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by theprolangtum
Oh God, not Fonz's dbol bridge. I almost feel bad, he spent so much time writing that up.

I said almost feel bad....

It's funny when soccer players try to dictate muscle building ideas to bodybuilders, eh?

Maybe his 40-week tren cycle got to his brain  some how..

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
Isnt he pretty bg for a soccer player? I read that article and I was not impressed, he seems to me like someone posing as an intellectual. There are a few people on the boards who ARE intelectuals and it is those that I trust with the safety of my body and mind or at least I trust them as far as I can throw them :)