Anavar

boggs67ss

Awards
  • Established
Looking into running an Anavar only cycle, I don't have the resources/time to deal with injectables/ also moving back home for awhile, so pills is all I can deal with. Looking to run in for 6 weeks up to 80mg, what you guys think?

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Great drug for chicks but I would not take over 20mg daily if I had a vaginia.

boggs67ss

Awards
  • Established
O well I've heard great things about var, great strength gains, and LBM.

XBB

Awards
Never ran it alone bro, I would wait til I could add some TEST in their.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
At 60-80 mg a day you should notice some good dry muscle gains and a big boost in strength. Maybe throw in some creatine for some synergy, but beware back pumps. Prepare to have libido problems after week 3 or 4.

boggs67ss

Awards
  • Established
At 60-80 mg a day you should notice some good dry muscle gains and a big boost in strength. Maybe throw in some creatine for some synergy, but beware back pumps. Prepare to have libido problems after week 3 or 4.
Right on, yea im prepared for the shut down, I ran a phera/superdrol bridge couple monthes ago and I felt it. And im used to back pumps, got taurine, bananas and a **** load of water for that. Yea i've heard that with anavar your creatine absorbtion goes up or something like that.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Anavar can work well for men, but the mgs have to be so high, most find it very cost prohibitive.

holy

eros62d

eros62d

Awards
I've ran Var at the end of some long test cycles at 50mgs a day. The strength and lean gains were ok,not enough for the price,the stuff is too expensive. You will be lethargic and your libido will crash without test also. I would'nt rec var only cycles.