Havoc......H-Drol......"Out of Stock"!!

e5cmb

e5cmb

Awards
Hello,

I have been researching PHs day and night after my Brother-in-Law recommended Decabolen, which I ordered and will save for later (if ever).

A few people have recommended Havoc, Epi and H-Drol, but I cannot locate Epi (not sure what it is exactly or who makes it) and Havoc and H-Drol are sold out at every reputable site I have looked at (of which I only know a few).

I have found both on eBay, but I am hesitant on purchasing either of them from eBay? Should I be? The bottles look the same as in the sites I've visited and the sellers feedback is outstanding.

Thanks for any advice I receive. I have been training hard lately and am so looking forward to starting my first cycle of a PH.

E5CMB
"Semper Fidelis"
"Once a Marine, always a Marine"

e5cmb

e5cmb

Awards
Awesome......just having such a hard time figuring out what would be best for me to cycle for the first time.

I'm currently taking Creatine, Beta-Alanine and Whey Protien, but have been wanting to step it up for some time now.

The Gyno and some of the other side effects are what has me pondering the idea of whether or not to stay away from the PHs or try it. Bottom line - I want to start out slow and safe and then increase if all goes well the first time around.

Thanks again,

E5CMB
"Semper Fidelis"

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
regardless whatever you use, make sure you do plenty of research beforehand so you can be prepared with an adequate pct.
good luck, and thanks for your service to this country.

e5cmb

e5cmb

Awards
regardless whatever you use, make sure you do plenty of research beforehand so you can be prepared with an adequate pct.
good luck, and thanks for your service to this country.
I sure have been......I've been reading practically every chance I get the past few days. Great site!

Thank you as well for the comment regarding my time in the Corps; some of the best years of my life by far!!

e5cmb

e5cmb

Awards
I ended up going with "Havoc", which seems to be a good starter PH as I have read in many threads. Nutraplanet was out of stock, so I purchased some from eBay and will be getting it by Saturday or early next week.

I am putting together a list of all the supps I'll need for pre-cycle, during and PCT; that way I have all I need prior to starting. If anyone has any suggestions or maybe a link to a good Havoc thread, I'd surely appreciate it.

So far I have Liver Armor, which I plan on starting two weeks prior to the cycle and I also have Novadex XT for PCT. I know I need others and will review some of the threads. I just want to make it as safe and effective as I can.

I'm also thinking of posting some before and after photos and such.

I've had a great time reading and researching on this site over the past week.

E5CMB
"Semper Fidelis"

nparisi

nparisi

Awards
  • Established
Have a SERM like nolva on hand in case, and optionally a cort control product like Lean Xtreme. Cycle support is great for on cycle it's got bp and live support.

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
if you don't know what something is, i'd think twice about putting it into your body before doing some serious reasearch.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
e5cmb

e5cmb

Awards
if you don't know what something is, i'd think twice about putting it into your body before doing some serious reasearch.
Are you referring to my choice of Havoc?

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
Hello,

I have been researching PHs day and night after my Brother-in-Law recommended Decabolen, which I ordered and will save for later (if ever).

A few people have recommended Havoc, Epi and H-Drol, but I cannot locate Epi (not sure what it is exactly or who makes it) and Havoc and H-Drol are sold out at every reputable site I have looked at (of which I only know a few).

I have found both on eBay, but I am hesitant on purchasing either of them from eBay? Should I be? The bottles look the same as in the sites I've visited and the sellers feedback is outstanding.

Thanks for any advice I receive. I have been training hard lately and am so looking forward to starting my first cycle of a PH.

E5CMB
"Semper Fidelis"
did i misunderstand your post?

e5cmb

e5cmb

Awards
did i misunderstand your post?
No. I was more or less wanting to know what Epi stood for and who makes the product, considering I had heard it mentioned on the forums quite a bit.

I'm definitely doing heavy research prior to jumping into a cycle. That's why I am so interested in hearing peoples opinions on what to take pre-cycle, during and PCT. The last thing I want to do is injure myself or screw up an organ.

Thanks,

E5CMB
"Semper Fidelis"

jtnixit

jtnixit

Banned
Awards
u can find h-drol just about everywhere.. i went on amazon.com and found h-dol for like $20.99..ordered it from a company called DABNUTRITION.NET recieved it in 4 to 5 days..got a bottle of h-drol for 20.99 and a bottle of novedex xt for 22.99 but shipping was 11.50 total came out to $55 which is still really good.....also if u go to supplemetswarehouse.com they beat any internet price but it still comes out to be the same because there shipping is kinda expensive...BUT UR RIGHT THO ITS EVEN OUTTA STOCK OVER THERE..

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
Just for future reference, havoc and epistane are pretty much the exact same thing.