best bulking ph?

powelson86

Awards
I was going to make a poll on this but i thought better to leave the field completely open. I had to take a few months off out of the gym b/c of military training however i'm back and looking to bulk bulk bulk bulk. slamming tons of weight gainer throwing some extra carb powders in and just eating like a horse.. What would you guys say is the best bulking ph on the market right now?

thanks in advance :hot:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does bloat matter?

angel77

angel77

Awards
  • Established
PH or DS? If either qualifies I'd say Superdrol. You'd gain more retainable mass from this compound than probably any other.

Everyone does react different.

Who knows, one could gain more and keep more from something like Havoc or Epistane as opposed to Phera which is known as a more wet compound that would dry up after PCT. What are your stats? Body fat% ? Height Weight right now?

powelson86

Awards
Does bloat matter?
no bloat isn't a big concern

PH or DS? If either qualifies I'd say Superdrol. You'd gain more retainable mass from this compound than probably any other.

Everyone does react different.

Who knows, one could gain more and keep more from something like Havoc or Epistane as opposed to Phera which is known as a more wet compound that would dry up after PCT. What are your stats? Body fat% ? Height Weight right now?
i've run m-drol in the past an loved it didn't notice much of a weight gain but my strength gains were through the roof. i hate having something come up that takes me out of the gym for a couple months... so much hard work to be lost soooo quickly...

stats as of now:

bf: 8% approx haven't checked it in awhile
weight: 160
height 5'8"

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
superdrol for me too.
i don't really get weight gains until i use 30mg of that sh*t.
to each his own though. that is a fairly high and not recommendable dose i guess.

powelson86

Awards
superdrol for me too.
i don't really get weight gains until i use 30mg of that sh*t.
to each his own though. that is a fairly high and not recommendable dose i guess.
damn 30mgs? hell how the hell do you combat the lethargy? i usually ran it 10/20/20 and by the 3rd week i was going omg i can't wait to get off this **** ha the benefits do outweigh the sides with superdrol i must admit however

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've found it a little easier to gain mass when I'm around 12% bf as opposed to 10% or less.

A lot of guys are probably going to tell you to put on another 15 - 20 pounds before messing with anything hormonal. You say that you've cycled before, so can we assume you're 21 or older? I'm guessing the 86 in your avy is your birth year, no?

The active from Max LMG seems to be an all out bulker and is a non-methyl, which means you can even stack it. I've seen guys stack it with Phera, HDrol, Epi, superdrol, Zol, or Trena.

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
i agree. i ended up taking about 900mg of caffiene a day to combat lethargy. very very very bad thing to do but it worked for me.
i've gone up to about 50mg on s-drol too and have also ran it at a lower dose for 5 weeks.

both times, i felt like death even with the caffiene. but without the caffiene, i wanted to die! lol
but it was worth it! 13lbs in 2 weeks (cuz it took 3 weeks to kick in)

cholesterol levels were scary and the doctor yelled at me.
but it is actually very good right now.

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
I've found it a little easier to gain mass when I'm around 12% bf as opposed to 10% or less.

A lot of guys are probably going to tell you to put on another 15 - 20 pounds before messing with anything hormonal. You say that you've cycled before, so can we assume you're 21 or older? I'm guessing the 86 in your avy is your birth year, no?

The active from Max LMG seems to be an all out bulker and is a non-methyl, which means you can even stack it. I've seen guys stack it with Phera, HDrol, Epi, superdrol, Zol, or Trena.

not me. the higher bodyfat i am, the slower the gains are. insulin sensitivity is greatly increased at lower bodyfat especially if you just came off a diet and start bulking. you'll pack on mass like you never have before.

just my opinion that's all.

so back to the subject, max lmg seems very interesting. i'll have to check that out.

powelson86

Awards
ya about to be 23 been lifting on an off for a long time, i had no choice about this break. i do plan on putting on about another 10-15 pounds before i jump on, still working on getting my solid base back. i learned when i was younger taking things before having a solid base doesn't do u any good, usually ur diet isn't on point yet and you just wasted all you money b/c you lose what u had gained. just gotta start the research early and set aside the extra cash. couple years ago i would have just got my base back and hopped on a cycle of dbol but can't do that anymore.

powelson86

Awards
quick research of the max comming up from everywhere i can find that it is methylated 13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17-one but im confused on some sites say it is discontinued? saw some things saying pa had tested it an its 100% pure if thats the case this looks very promissing

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
not me. the higher bodyfat i am, the slower the gains are. insulin sensitivity is greatly increased at lower bodyfat especially if you just came off a diet and start bulking. you'll pack on mass like you never have before.

just my opinion that's all.

so back to the subject, max lmg seems very interesting. i'll have to check that out.
Coming off of a diet and then bulking is defintely a great way to go into a bulk. Max LMG is no longer on the market, but there are a few clones out and about if you look hard enough.

Powelson86,
I learned the hard way too when I was younger and didn't know much about anything. I just didn't know what I didn't know. If you didn't gain size from superdrol though, I'm not sure what to suggest. Maybe some Epistane or Phera if you can't find a Max LMG clone.

powelson86

Awards
awesome im definately going to look into a clone of that... woulda been nice to have known about that when it was actually still on the market. im looking forward to 1ad v4 hitting the market im going to be sure to stock up this time... best supplement ever made imo should have never been banned, fda needs to go deal with the real crooks smuggling all the cocaine /end rant

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You might still be able to find some Revolt by Kilo Sports. Some other brands would included the following:

Armor Nutrition T-Mass
Anabolic Formulations 13-Ethyl
Black China Labs Tren MG
ORIGINAL Generic Labz X-Mass (Can't buy it anymore, but can probably make a trade somewhere)
NRG X Labs Tren 13 Ethyl
Purus Labs Nasty Mass (Max Lmg and Phera Combo)

nickrut

Awards
  • Established
Personally I feel like p-plex is the best for overall mass.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CEL should come out with a Max LMG clone so it can be stacked with P-Plex :D