2nd Cycle - Test

callaway

Awards
I have ran a couple PH cycles, and for my last cycle I crossed over to injectable. It's safe to say I liked it much more.

I ran 500mg/wk of test-e for 10 weeks, ran d-bol for the first/last 3 weeks of the cycle. Gained 20lbs, kept 15lbs after PCT.

I want to run a test-e cycle again, and possible jumpstart it with a PH (probably trenadrol). I think I have read, but can't find again, where guys say you can run test only cycles back to back forever...and still make quality gains. Obviously, adjustments to the level of test you inject will have to increase as your body weight does, but even if...is this true?

Secondly, what do y'all think of using Trenadrol as a jumpstart (didn't care for d-bol)?

Thanks,
C_

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
trenadrol is fine for a kickstart.

as long as u take adequate time between cycles, yes, u can run test cycles back to back using various doses. but depending on goals, people like to explore the AAS world and try other compounds to see what they like and what they dont

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
I know people that continually make gains with the same 400 mg week 12 week cycle everytime they run it. Nothing crazy, just solid gains. You do not have to constantly up the dose.

bigmike1313

Awards
sorry to intterupt your thread but im new to the sight and need to know how to start my own thread. much appreciated if some 1 can help me out.:sad6:

Champ

Champ

Board Supporter
Awards
If one had access to test prop, would that be better for the 1st 6 week jumpstart?

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Better than what, trenadrol? Test prop is a great kickstart imo. 4 weeks should be sufficient.

severesoldier

severesoldier

Awards
Sorry for posting this in here but... Would one see decent results with 250mg/ew on test e (top quality)? I read some guy saying he was 8 weeks in and up 14 lbs on 250mg/ew.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for posting this in here but... Would one see decent results with 250mg/ew on test e (top quality)? I read some guy saying he was 8 weeks in and up 14 lbs on 250mg/ew.
its diet and training dependent as well as how u react to test. but at ur stats, i would highly recommend a makeover of ur diet before considering steroids

charley

charley

Awards
ya have to remember that everybody is different........we all re-act different..
....it depends also on your diet......i found that 250mgs.[test-e] was not strong enough for me.......i mix 250 mgs.sustonon &250mgs.cyp.......

severesoldier

severesoldier

Awards
I wasn't planning on running it for a while. Just trying to be prepared for when I do.

Champ

Champ

Board Supporter
Awards
Better than what, trenadrol? Test prop is a great kickstart imo. 4 weeks should be sufficient.
Cool. I knew what the answer would be however I wanted to make sure.

Thank you sir.

Smiley

Smiley

Awards
  • Established
If you are old or have low normal test 250 might make a big difference. Other than that i would say no.

eros62d

eros62d

Awards
I have ran a couple PH cycles, and for my last cycle I crossed over to injectable. It's safe to say I liked it much more.

I ran 500mg/wk of test-e for 10 weeks, ran d-bol for the first/last 3 weeks of the cycle. Gained 20lbs, kept 15lbs after PCT.

I want to run a test-e cycle again, and possible jumpstart it with a PH (probably trenadrol). I think I have read, but can't find again, where guys say you can run test only cycles back to back forever...and still make quality gains. Obviously, adjustments to the level of test you inject will have to increase as your body weight does, but even if...is this true?

Secondly, what do y'all think of using Trenadrol as a jumpstart (didn't care for d-bol)?

Thanks,
C_
Like your avatar! Are you in Oxford? And yes,Trenadrol would be fine for a jumpstart.

callaway

Awards
Like your avatar! Are you in Oxford? And yes,Trenadrol would be fine for a jumpstart.

Good ole Colonel Reb. Im not in Oxford anymore, but I was for 4 happy years! Thanks for the input.

C_

PS: My thread SOO got jacked....TWICE! :hmmm: